Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #1
Baku

Baku has initial reputation
Default I am looking for this long time.

Long time ago i caught a video.It was a video in wich an Asian girl wearing a green shirt wa surounded by a bunch of other Asian dudes.The video was taken from the mobile phone of on of those dudes and it was night-time in a park,where she was alone with them.She was really scared and on guy was touching her hair.Finally she decides to run,ofcourse they chase her,they run faster than her and they drop her down and hold her there.By the second she fell those dudes grabbed her shirt and were trying to pull it off of her and she managed to keep it on her as she really doesnt want to loose her shirt,also she doesnt wear anything beneath that.She held it on for some time until 2 of the dudes decided to go for her trousers instead.Good news is that she paniced.Trying to defend exposind her bush and ass being held down from strangers tha possible want to rape her too she let go off her shirt and the one above her chest finds his opportunity and slips her shirt of her arms from behind her back,girl is now exposed,she looses her shirt completly and still tries to keep her trousers on instead but it comes with a heavy price because the dude that took her shirt off of her now enjoys playing with her boobs.Bad news is that that video that i found was too good to be true.From the moment she lost her shirt video went super speed and i saw what went on bit by bit by pausing the video.Some of this videos of Asian girl being jumped stripped and molested were uploaded on the net and were allowed to stay there,but this one was too real and too good and took out even that messed up super-speed version not long after.If someone here has seen it or anything and can upload it it would be super cool.I know its kind of a long shot but i though i would try.Thanks in advance.
Baku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Baku

I can't find anything there
Old 07-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
Baku

Noone knows anythink about this kind of videos?
Old 07-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
MrSandman
Privileged Member

MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MrSandman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well for starters if the video is real then it wouldn't be allowed here. And if not, there are hundreds of Asian videos that fit this description so it would be hard to identify.

The best I can recommend is search xvideos and you might get lucky there.
MrSandman is offline   Reply With Quote