Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)
Default Target!

Target
This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The author does not condone acts like these being done in reality.

I’ve fucking got to have her. There’s no way I can just let her waddle around smiling that come-on fucking smile and not getting fucked. By me, right? She’s mine. Because I say so. Because I’ve fucked her in my mind so many times.

I’ll fuck her in her cunt soon.

You could almost imagine she didn’t have a cunt the way she goes on, fucking prancing around, do this, don’t do that, are you lost little boy, you’re under arrest, stay off drugs, all that shit. Stuck-up cunt. Don’t suppose she thinks she has an arsehole either. No, we all smell of roses, don’t we, not shit.

Some people say stuff like this is an obsession. They can say it. I think of myself as a hunter. When the hunter fixes on a deer or whatever, that’s all that matters to him. He’s fixed on that fucking deer until he’s killed it. Well, I’m fixed on this fucking pig until I’ve raped her.

How did it start? It was last summer. I was kicking this ball up against the side of this house, practicing ball skills, and I hear this cow’s voice.

“Son?” I kicked it once more and turned around. There was this cop cow. White, about the same height as me but a lot more meat on her. Older than me, OK, but young still. Big brown eyes. Bit of curly dark hair coming out under her chequered hat. Small mouth, nice lips. Big tits, real knockers, a real handful, pushing out her uniform white shirt. Nice legs.

She smiles. The way her lips move, I’m already thinking of shoving my cock in and making her lick it.

“Son, you shouldn’t be kicking that ball against the wall like that. There’s an old couple live there and it disturbs them,” she says. I’ll disturb you, you cunt, I think.

“Yeah, sorry,” I say. I wait for her to fuck off but she doesn’t, so I do. After a few steps I turn round. She’s watching me. I smile. She smiles back and gives me a little wave. Fuck you, Miss Piggy, I don’t do smiles from cops. I walk on a few steps more. I look back again. She’s turned round and she’s walking off. Fuck, has she got an arse. It’s wobbling about that way they do, two cheeks moving like they’re trying to wring out her arsecrack, in her tight uniform trousers. It’s big, it’s round, it’s fucking asking for it. I get an idea. I run after it.

I’m wearing trainers so she doesn’t hear me at first. I’m catching up with that real evil arse and getting a better and better look at it. The trousers are too tight to show her arsecrack properly, but you can see it all right, only no VPL. Maybe the material’s too thick. Maybe she’s got no panties on.

She hears me and turns round.

“Yes?” she says. You can tell it doesn’t even enter her little piggy mind that I might have run after her to belt her one. Right now, she’s right. I just wanted a better view of her big, cool arse.

“You’re a policewoman,” I say, acting dumb.

“Yes,” she says, smiling sympathetically and thinking this poor teen is like totally stupid.

“I’d like to become a policeman,” I say. How do I do that?” She spends maybe five minutes explaining and the stupid cow hasn’t even got the sense to notice my eyes keep going from her face to her tits. She finishes and I thank her real polite and turn away but then I look back. It’s then I think that arse is mine and I’m going to fuck it and a lot of other things. I went round the corner and wanked off thinking of her. Not the only time.

I mean, you see stuff on the net with cunts in police hats getting fucked, getting gang-banged by black guys with huge cocks and so on, and you can wank off on it, but you know the cunts aren’t real cops. The idea of doing a real one is special, like all that authority, all that I’m the law, all that being kind, comes crashing down and in the end, a policewoman is just a cunt and an arsehole and a pair of tits.

After that I saw her around a good few times. It’s a small town. I reckon she was new there when I first saw her. I saw her at stuff like the pop concert but I got to know she had a regular beat and if you knew the time and place and it was one you could make, you had a good chance of seeing her shit stupid face and fat wobbly arse go by. I saw that after a bit she got a pushbike and I thought her fat arse shoved out on it was a fucking cool target for an air-gun, only no-one shot it. I saw her leading some stupid small kid by the hand after the kid had got lost, talking softly to stop his fucking sobbing. One night I saw her going up to a couple of guys who were fucking around yelling and jumping in and out of this front garden. She started telling them off and I just SO wanted them to do her, but the fucking wimps backed off.

Sometimes I followed her for a bit.

That was how it all changed.

I’d been thinking about how I could rape her and I had a few ideas, like there were some bushes between this road and a factory and she often went down there, but I had to face it, it was all pretty risky because even if I could stop her using her gas or her radio she only had to scream and in our town someone would probably come running. Maybe I could knock her out, but I could kill her that way and then she wouldn’t be much fun. If I had a car it’d be easier, but I didn’t. Maybe I could steal one and use it. I was just working through that one when it happened.

I was following her down the High Street, watching the weird way her arsecheeks worked, when I found I wasn’t alone. This girl had joined me and was walking alongside. Her eyes were fixed on Miss Piggy’s arse just like mine were. That did my mind. She was a girl, after all.

I’d seen her around a few times but I didn’t even know her name. She was about the same age as me, maybe a year older. She put her hand out and mimed pinching the cop cunt’s arse. I mimed thrusting into it and she squeezed my arm.

“Isn’t it FAT?” she whispers.

“Yeah!” I say.

“Wonder what sort of panties she’s got on?” she whispers.

“I’d like to find out,” I say. “Then I’d fucking rip them off.” I’ve slowed down a bit because I don’t want Miss Piggy to hear what we’re saying. The girl stops still.

“Would you?” she says, looking excited. “What would you do to her then?”

“Fucking rape the cow,” I say.

“Would you? Really?” she goes. “Cool! Where would you do her?”

“Maybe in the bushes at the back of the Gardners’ factory,” I say. She giggles.

“No, I meant where would you do her – where in her!” Seems obvious to me, only I’m not used to talking cunt with a girl I haven’t even fucked.

“Up her cunt,” I say, “and her arsehole too.”

“Would you?” she says and gives me this strange look, like sizing me up. “Not in her mouth, then?” Well, I’d never thought about that for rape any more than I’d thought about a hand job in a rape. I mean, she might squeeze too hard. She might fucking bite. I’m not sure I like discussing that with a girl, but she’s watching me.

“She might bite,” I say.

“I’ve seen this mag where this slut had her mouth jammed open and propped, like,” she says. For the first time I reckon she’s not too sure of herself.

“Or you could threaten her with a knife or something – or knock out all her fucking teeth. Then she couldn’t bite!” I say. She looks impressed.

“Would you really do that?” she asks.

“Yeah,” I say. Would I? Don’t know. Neither of us says anything for a bit. Then she says,

“I’m Tracy. I know you – you’re Carl. Are you really serious about this? If you have the chance, you’ll rape the cow?” Well, I couldn’t say “No, I didn’t really mean it,” could I?

“Yeah – too fucking right,” I say.

“Then what’s stopping you, Carl?”

“I haven’t worked out the best place to do it yet,” I say. She smiles this kind of mysterious smile.

“I know the place,” she says. She pauses. “We live near the Leisure Centre. Just opposite from us there used to be this place for little kids, Sunny Side Playgroup, and a crèche thing there too. People used to dump their kids there when they went to the Leisure Centre. When the pool closed for repairs it hit this fucking crèche and there was some council report about the kitchens for the playgroup. They had rats and stuff. The place went bust and closed down a couple of weeks ago. One of the doors isn’t secure. I know how to open it. Miss Fatarse Piggy Cow has started going by it every day to check for vandals, squatters, all that shit. She comes on her pushbike and gets off it to check.” This sounds good.

“So we lure her in?” I ask.

“If she hears a scream she’ll come running in, won’t she?” she says and grins.

“’Specially if she sees that door left open,” I say. The pig has gone out of sight but we go on making plans. She has it coming to her all right.

Five days later we’ve got it all set up. I wake up with this special feeling that today’s going to be a real special day, even though it’s been pissing down like for ages and the river’s in spate, whatever that is. I wonder what Miss Piggy’s thinking about waking up. She’s not thinking about getting raped, that’s for sure. Maybe she’s thinking about her holiday that’s coming up, maybe about a boyfriend or sister, or her mum and dad, or a pet. She might have just bought something she was pleased with – panties, maybe. She might be thinking about helping people and catching villains, as they call them. Stupid cunt. Asking for it, she is. She’ll fucking get it.

The rain has stopped overnight and the sun’s shining. Good. Miss Piggy’ll be waking up and thinking “What a beautiful day!”

The rest of the day before it’s time to go to the site of the trap goes dead slow. When I get to the place I’m having doubts. Not about whether I can do it and of course not about whether I should do it, but about Tracy. Will she really show up? Maybe it was a sort of joke. Maybe she’s laughing at me, maybe hiding and watching. Maybe she’ll turn up and stare at me and ask me what I’m doing here, like I didn’t take all that crap seriously, did I? Maybe she meant it, though. If she doesn’t turn up and Miss Piggy does, I’ll fucking do her anyway, even if I don’t know how to open that door.

The place has got a small car park at the front, open to the road. There’s a bigger car park round the back. I go into the front car park, looking like I’m there for a good reason because there’s a couple of people further down the road and cars passing by. I look for this door Tracy mentioned. It’s just a bit round the side. It’s not properly shut. I look round, see no-one’s looking and walk fast towards the door. It opens.

“Come in, big boy!” says Tracy, leaving the door a bit open. She’s in jeans and an old top like she’s doing DIY or something – except she’s wearing these black, high-heeled boots almost up to her knees. I’m getting a hard on and the fucking pig hasn’t even turned up yet. Nothing inside the building seems to be locked. We walk through these rooms with big teddy bears and that sort of crap painted on the walls. Tracy shows me where we can watch for Miss Piggy.

I’ve brought some stuff. Hoods with slits for eyes and mouth – won’t say where I got those from. Baseball bat. Rope and cord. My latest two pairs of dirty underpants for a gag. Phone of course to take pictures. I show it all to Tracy who just nods and says “Cool”. She’s got a little blue-and-yellow pack on her back like a little kid’s almost, but she hasn’t opened it.

“When should the pig be round?” I ask her. She checks her watch.

“Ten minutes – maybe less,” she says. I start checking my watch. Most of the ten minutes goes. Maybe she’s not coming today. Then – there she is! The stupid cunt is walking slowly along smiling to herself, tits leading, arse in the rear. I look at Tracy and she’s like some kind of angel or witch, her eyes are gleaming, she’s like full of power.

“Get out of sight, Carl,” she says. Then she screams. It’s a real full-blooded fucking scream, not the scream of a girl who’s just had her arse pinched, but the scream of a girl facing a knife or a demon. She waves at me but I’ve already got the idea. The cop cunt is going to come rushing through that door to rescue the poor victim from whatever she was screaming about. I get to that door and wait to the side – not the hinge side, I’m not stupid and she may slam the door open. I’ve got the baseball bat ready. I hear the sound of her running footsteps. They give me a huge hard on.

I hear her steps slow just outside the door. Just then, Tracy screams again and her scream is cut short in full fucking flow. Clever girl!

Miss Piggy pushes the door open, hard so it goes as far as it can and bounces back a bit. The stupid cunt doesn’t even look to her left where I’m waiting.

They say those hats they wear give quite a lot of protection, so I don’t want just to slam the bat on to her head. Sideways, none of her best targets are lining up for me – so I say,

“Hi!” She stops and looks round. She sees the hood but the stupid cow still doesn’t understand what’s going on. She turns to face me. I jab the bat real hard right into her cunt. Maybe one day they’ll breed policewomen to have their cunts somewhere else, but right now, she’s got it where any slag has it. She makes a stupid fucking noise like air going out of a tyre, doubles up and stumbles back. The door’s sprung back enough that her arse makes contact with the end of the door and she drops to the floor arse up. Big fucking arse too, real promise of fun it is. I kick her a couple of times in the side just to show her who’s boss like.

Tracy’s come back and is watching. She shuts the door, sensible girl. I see the cop cunt moving her left hand towards something around her waist and I deal with her. I stamp real hard on her hand and hear a crunch. She squeals. Cool.

“Cuff her fucking hands with her own cuffs!” Tracy says.

“No,” I say, “good idea, but I’ve got a better one for what to do with her fucking cuffs.” With Tracy’s help I rope her wrists together behind her back. She’s starting to struggle and kick, which makes her fat arse a real picture, cheeks pushing against one another and her arsecrack pointing in a different direction with each kick. I give her arse a good hard spank and it feels fucking good. It’s sort of bouncy like rubber. Tracy laughs and gives her one too. She screams. That sound is fucking magic, I can tell you.

“Do you know what’s coming to you, cop cunt?” I ask. She doesn’t answer, only a sort of snuffle, so I smack her again.

“Please, leave me alone – you don’t know what you’re doing!” she says. Stupid cunt – of course I fucking know what I’m doing. So does Tracy.

“We’re gonna rape you, pig,” I tell her. We’re gonna do you all holes and then decide what to do with you.”

“Yeah,” says Tracy.

“Please – you sound like you’re young. Don’t do this to yourselves. Don’t ruin your lives. Let me go and I’ll IAAAAAAAAAH!” Tracy had grabbed her ear and twisted it till I thought it’d come off. Would have been cool if it had.

“Let’s take her right inside,” says Tracy. So between us we drag her into this kids’ room with big smiley faces and teddy bears and all that shit on the walls. It’s easy. There’s fuck all the stupid cunt can do about it. She’s heavy though – it’s all that tit and arse on her. We throw her down tits up. “Better gag her now,” says Tracy, so I do. She doesn’t want to open her mouth for it, but I get her stick and hold it ready to slam into her mouth. I tell her,

“Open up or you get it!” and then she opens like a good girl. I stuff the underpants in and enjoy the way her eyes widen. “You fucking do what you’re told and don’t make trouble, or we’ll block up your fucking nose!” I warn her. Tracy spots her making a move with her other hand and stamps on that. They never fucking learn.

“Tits first?” I ask Tracy. I’m always polite and considerate to a lady, me. She nods and so I grab the cop cunt’s nice white shirt in both hands and rip it right apart, buttons pinging all over the fucking place. Well, that’s a cool sight. Lovely big, bulging tits, two of them, looming up towards me as she breathes out and pulling back as she breathes in. Just a frilly pale blue bra to protect them.

“Look at her bra! Isn’t it NAFF!” says Tracy. “You going to pull it off her?” Course I fucking am. I think about how best to do it. I plant one foot in the cunt’s belly and she can’t scream because of the gag. I hook two fingers in the bridge of her bra, feeling the nice warm helpless titflesh as I do so, and pull it right up off her lovely big jugs, right up till it looks fucking ridiculous and I reckon if I pull it more the strap will snap. I just jerk it forward a fraction. Then I let it go. It snaps back hard against the top of her tits, making her wince, but it’s off her nipples. And they are BIG! Time to get a handful of piggy tit and squeeze, hard. She doesn’t like it. Tough. Squeezing those lovely tits makes the nipples pop out more, like if you squeezed hard enough they’d pop off into the air and maybe hit the wall or the ceiling, or if your mouth was open, disappear forever.

“I want to bite them!” says Tracy. So I let go and she bends down and fastens her mouth on the end of Miss Piggy’s right tit and bites. Miss Piggy bucks but can’t do fuck all. “Tastes good!” says Tracy. “You try!” She’s left deep toothmarks, dark purplish-blue on Miss Piggy’s creamy tits, and there IS just a bit of blood. Tracy licks her lips. I go for the other tit only I’m in no hurry and first I lick her nipple and feel it harden. Then I bite her nipple. I feel her jerk and I hear a muffled sound.

It would be so easy just to bite it off! I suppose it would be chewy but tasty. No, I think, I’ll leave that for a bit. I’ve got some ideas about what to do to her fat piggy arse like I saw online and I don’t want to hurt her so much in other parts that the pain in her arse doesn’t mean fuck all. So I suck it a bit and then open my mouth wider and then I bite real hard. Magic! She writhes but that doesn’t do her any good, stupid cow, because I hang on and she hurts herself worse and I feel salt blood in my mouth and I suck. They’re very nutritious, policewomen. When I’ve finished, she’s got another line of bite marks and some blood on her tit and it looks good.

I’m getting the hang of this. We can do whatever we fucking like to her. She can’t stop us and there’s no rules. No-one can come and say “You can’t do that.” There was the question of what might happen to us afterwards, but I reckoned I could deal with that when it came, just do nothing stupid that increased the chances of getting caught. I spit in the cop cunt’s face. It was time to see her other half. Tracy helps me with that. The cop has a load of stuff round her waist, belt, pouch, CS canister, stick, all kind of fetish stuff. We get rid of that and then decide to turn her over so we can see her big fat arse show up as we pull down her trousers and her panties, if she’s wearing any.

I find a zip and pull at it. Maybe I’m clumsy, but it doesn’t work properly. I tear it apart and break it – just as good.

“I wonder what her panties are like?” Tracy says. Well, we’d have seen pretty soon anyway, but I reckoned this was a kind of guessing game.

“Pink,” I say. “No spots or anything, but frilly edges.” Tracy makes a face.

“Naff romantic girl? Could be – she looks the type. But I go for white, no frills, with blue edges. I think they’ll cover nearly all her huge arse.”

“I think they’ll only cover about two-thirds of it,” I say.

“Let’s see,” she replies. I start tugging the uniform trousers down, but it’s hard work because the trousers are tight, her arse is so big and it sticks up so much. Still, I’m not going to let that stop me, am I? Off they come, down to her lower legs. Shit, what a view. It’s huge! How can she fucking walk along without falling over backwards? You’re thick, son. It’s balanced by her big tits.

Neither of us has won the guessing game, but Tracy’s closer. The official panties are white but with little blue marks, not spots, maybe some kind of flower. I look real close. Yes, they’re flowers, tiny little blue tulips or something, spotted all over her panties. The elastic edges are blue too. The panties look real thin, paper-thin like, and they cover maybe two-thirds of her arse, so that’s a point to me. You can see her arsecrack a lot better, starting as just a kind of low bit between her cheeks and turning into a tight, dark little join that curves in to meet her cunt.

As she breathes, and she’s breathing heavy, her arse kind of wobbles a bit. It’s cool. We’ve got no need to hurry. But I can’t resist giving her a good whack with my flat hand, half on the panties and half on bare arsecheek. She would have screamed, but her mouth’s stuffed with my underpants, so she just makes a stupid noise like “MMMMNPF!” and Tracy cheers.

“That’s right – spank her!” she shouts. I don’t need encouragement. That first one felt good and so do the next six or seven. The feel of her panties under my hand is cool but so is the feel of her bare piggy flesh. I’ve never done this before and I’m just amazed at the way her big arse flattens and bounces back. I never knew a girl’s arse could change shape that much. It’s starting to go red and that’s real cool. Sort of a glow.

But the bitch’s arse is hurting my hand.

“Want this?” says Tracy. She’s holding out a kind of wooden thing and at first I don’t recognise it. Then I realise. It’s a paddle. Where the fuck did she get that from? Her little bag? Tracy smiles this knowing smile. “Know what this is?” she asks. I tell her I do. She hands it to me. The handle’s quite long, rounded, and has two ridges a bit like a sword handle, so you can get a good grip. It feels good in my hand. The end part broadens out and it’s flat. It’s sort of like one of those things people have in the kitchen for scraping stuff off that’s sticking, but it’s broader. There’s something about it I don’t understand – I mean I don’t understand the reason for it. There’s a smallish round hole a couple of inches from the end and a narrow gap from that to the end.

Never mind that – I want to use it. On the cop cunt’s arse. Only first I want her fucking girly panties off. I tug them down a bit so a lot more piggy arse shows up, especially a lot of arsecrack. I plant my foot on the arse that’s just been bared and pull the panties by the waistband up, up, up until suddenly, ZRP. They tear. I tug them out from under her and sniff them. Bit of fish, bit of sweat, kind of sweet smell. Cunt and arsehole basically. I take a good whiff and hand them to Tracy.

“The dirty bitch has been farting!” she says. She hands them back to me and they go in my pocket for a trophy. Maybe the first of many. OK, they were worth a bit of attention but the pig’s naked arse is worth more. I knew it was big, but until her panties were off and nothing was holding it in I didn’t realise how big. It’s kind of pulsing, like a small earthquake. Two huge arsecheeks quivering and every now and then shifting a bit along the Rift Valley or whatever. Her arsecrack anyway. Well, you just couldn’t look at it without wanting to whack it or ram it or spear it or something. Whack it first, with the paddle. I grab her head hair and jerk her head back so I can show her the paddle.

“You’ve going to get this, pig, on your fat arse!” I tell her. She’s staring at it. Magic. I let go of her hair and line up her fat arse. I can get a better shot at it if I kneel, so I kneel. I raise my arm with the paddle and WHAM! Right across the tops of her arsecheeks, right across her arsecrack, and her fat pork flattens. It rebounds and goes red just in time for the next whack. This is really turning me on and the more her arse reddens the more I want to whack it to fuck. I’m hitting it as hard as I fucking can and Tracy is clapping to keep time.

“The undercheeks are the most sensitive bit,” she says. So I change the angle and give them a good whack each and then another two. Well, Miss Piggy can’t scream or plead for mercy because of the gag. She’s twisting about a bit and making muffled noises, but they don’t make no sense.

“Can’t hear you, darling,” I tell her. “Speak up. Didn’t your mother tell you not to talk with your mouth full?” She didn’t make a proper reply so I whack her. I thought it was just about time to fuck her – my cock’s saying so – but Tracy has other ideas.

“Let me,” she says. She pulls the cunt’s arsecheeks wide apart and sniffs inside them, pulling a face. She draws her sharp, long nail across her cunt-lips and laughs at the red line. She stands on that huge arse and bounces up and down on it. “Now fuck her,” she says. I didn’t need encouraging.

I like doggy-fashion. I can see the cop’s cunt even though she’s arse up and I shove two fingers in as far as I can. It’s soft and kind of pulls at my fingers, but it’s pretty dry, fuck her. I move the fingers about a bit and then pull them out. The smell of cunt on them is real strong. I hold them out for Tracy to sniff. She has a good smell and grins. Then she bends down and shoved her own fingers in, only they’re thinner than mine and she can get three in, that’s two and a thumb. Only she doesn’t just shove. She feels around in the pig’s cunt and gets hold of something and twists it and then tugs hard. I can see the pig doesn’t like it. Good.

“I’ve got a good idea,” Tracy says.

“It had better be good,” I go. “I can’t wait much longer. I want to do her.”

“It is good – trust me,” she says. We drag her to a kiddie playpen and Tracy says, “Come on – help me get her inside!” The fat cow’s heavy but we lump her over the top of the barrier and drop her in a heap inside. Tracy sort of instructs me and we get her sorted so she’s arse up, her heads and tits are at one end and her arse and feet at the other. Her hat’s fallen off and I jam it on her head again. She looks fucking ridiculous inside that kiddies’ playpen, but Tracy hasn’t finished. “Get ready!” she says, without saying for what. She gets inside the playpen herself and suddenly grabs the pig’s big right tit and pushes it up between two of the wooden bars. No! I may get the idea, but surely it can’t possibly go through...but Tracy’s pushing hard. I grab a bit of tit end and pull. The bars aren’t so rigid that they won’t push out a bit. Suddenly her great big tit is through the bars, which snap back together on the base of her tit so it’s well and truly trapped. It’s bulging out beyond the bars like it’s a balloon someone’s blowing up.

I can see from the pig’s face that it’s hurting and she’s making grunts like a real piggy. Tracy’s got hold of her other tit and this time I know what’s happening. I help her force the tit through the gap and who’d have thought it, the thing balloons out just like the other one, only it presses against the other one so there’s no room and they both push out to the side, which looks a real laugh. And we do laugh, just stand there and point and laugh.

This is where my idea with the cuffs comes in. I close one cuff on her tit just where it’s coming out of the playpen bars. I have to squeeze fucking hard to make it close, but when it does click shut her tit balloons out even more. I do the same to her other tit so her two tits are cuffed together and look like if you pricked them with a pin they’d go BANG.

The cop cunt’s face is pressed right against the bars now and Tracy pokes her in the eye and she jerks back but her tits bring her to a shuddering halt. So Tracy pokes her in the other eye. And now the stupid cunt is crying like a little baby. Fucking stupid cow. We haven’t even fucked her yet.

“What’d happen if we pricked those huge jugs with a pin or something?” I ask Tracy. “Would they burst?” She giggled.

“Dunno. I haven’t got no pin. But I’ve got a biro,” she says. It’s one of those cheap ones with a body you can see through to tell how much ink you’ve used and a nib you can’t click in and out. “Hold her tit for me!” she says. “Yeah, that one.” I grab it and squeeze it a bit. It’s warm and it’s throbbing. I hold it firm and Tracy pushes the biro nib into the tit harder and harder so it’s making a sort of little crater but still the skin doesn’t break. Then she pulls it back. “You try,” she says.

It’s fucking magic. There’s the stupid cow with her big eyes full of tears and her big tit for me to play with. Tracy holds it tight and I press with the biro and her titflesh gets a sort of hole in it. I leave it short of cutting her but I write on her tit in big letters – BIG PIG TIT. We could have gone on playing with her for ages but I hadn’t fucked her yet.

O.K. – leave out the mouth for a while. Cunt or arsehole first? I fancy starting on her cunt. But show her my big cock first. I kneel to be close to her face, pull it out all thick and stiff and her eyes widen. Cool! I almost shoot my load in her fucking face. Keep it for her piggy cunt. It looks pink and juicy, like something you might get served up for dessert in a posh restaurant. Or maybe it’s seafood – it stinks like that. I get a good grip on her fat arse and in I go like a fucking battering-ram, rough and hard. She makes a muffled noise and jerks a little, but that’s all she can do. And her cunt is responding, tugging my cock, holding it tight as I push in as far as I can go. Shit, if fucking pigs is always like this, I want a fucking farm-full of them. I feel like I can split her right apart, two neat juicy halves of pork.

If I was a fucking poet I could describe it. It was a fucking sunburst. I was twenty feet high and a hunter and I’d just fucking speared her. That was what it was like. A normal fuck wasn’t anywhere near it. And this huge arse was wobbling and jerking and sort of flowing after the jerks pretty much in my face like there was going to be an earthquake coming up her arsecrack. I don’t know how long I went on for.

Anyway, when I stopped and pulled out there was cum all over the floor of the play-pen and round the pig’s cunt. Tracy was cheering and clapping. The pig was groaning through her gag. When I’d pulled out my stiff cock I was concentrating on the pig, but Tracy watching was sort of exciting. I wouldn’t have thought pulling out your cock in front of a girl without meaning to fuck her right away would have been cool at all, but it was. Well, there was that time with that new Paki teacher, but I did want to fuck her, it just wasn’t a runner right then.

But now I was very aware of Tracy watching and her eyes gleaming.

“That’s BIG, Carl!” she says. “You said you were going to fuck her up the arse too. Are you going to?”

“Course I am,” I go. I was, too. But I’d just had an idea. It wasn’t my own idea really – it came from this story on the net. A policewoman’s baton is ideal for shoving up her arsehole to break her resistance in there and make the way easy for your cock. Not that I’d used one before, but I did know this thing in a girl’s arsehole resists you and also the hole is pretty small if you have a big cock like mine. Also it’s just so cool, the idea of humiliating her like that. So I pick up her baton and have a good look at it. It takes me a while to work out that it’s one of those ones you have to sort of wave so it clicks open. I snap it open. Tracy looks really excited.

The pig’s arse is huge, like I said, and that means her arsecrack is DEEP. I ask Tracy to pull the cheeks apart. She straddles the pig and pulls them wide apart so I can see her arsehole nice and clear. I take the baton in both hands and jab it at her arsehole. There’s some resistance for just a millisecond and then it’s well in her. Right up her fucking arsehole! It’s cool, all right. There’s fuck all she can do about it, the stupid cow. Now I can see just how far up her arsehole I can push the thing. It’s fucking amazing. As I push real hard it goes up and up and up. Anything that gets in the way just gets fucking pulverized. Magic! In the end it won’t go any further and I just enjoy the comical sight. Her own fucking stick that was supposed to be used for hitting criminals right up her fucking piggy arse! I laugh and so does Tracy. Just one problem. To fuck her up the arse I have to pull the stick out. It won’t come. It’s fucking stuck.

“It’s stuck! She won’t be able to fucking shit for the rest of her life!” I say to Tracy.

“Her life might not be very long,” Tracy goes. “Shall I try sitting on her back and holding her still?” She does and it works. I pull the thing out of the cop cunt and I swear I hear a POP. I take a good look at the end of it. There’s a bit of shit and some blood. I yank her head back and wipe her baton on her face, two, three times. I ram my cock in her arsehole, loving the way it pushes between her arsecheeks. It sort of resists, but no hope, I bash the resistance out of the way. It’s fucking tight. I start pumping cum up her and it’s like I’m fucking breaking up a bit of road with a drill. I’m squashing her arsecheeks down with each push and then they’re bouncing back. Tracy’s watching and after a bit she starts clapping in time.

Someone said all good things come to an end. Yeah, like Miss Piggy’s fat end. Anyway, I’d finished. The pig cunt was lying there sobbing and weak and sort of floppy, but Tracy had a gleam in her eyes.

“Carl, you’re COOL! You REALLY let her have it! Have you got a bit left for me?” Well, with her encouragement, like, yes, sure. All that time Miss Piggy’s lying there grunting through her gag. Tracy’s tighter than her and a whole lot wetter. That makes me angry with the pig and when Tracy and me have finished, I slap the pig’s face hard, twice, and tread on one of her ballooning tits, hard. Laugh – well, the pig didn’t but we did.

“I think we’ve finished with her unless we’re going to kill her. You got anything more to do to her?” I go to Tracy.

“Shall we kill her?” she goes, loud, so the pig can hear. I think about it.

“It would be a turn on,” I say. “It’d be interesting, like. But they’d put us inside for a long time. Still, maybe if we kill her they won’t find out it was us. If we leave her alive she’ll blab, yeah?” She doesn’t answer me right away. Instead she goes and squats in front of the pig.

“You gonna blab if we leave you alive, Miss Pig Cunt?” she asks. “Why aren’t you answering, you stupid slag?” She spits in Miss Piggy’s stupid face. “Oh, silly me! She’s still got her gag in. Never mind – she can nod – no, wink. OK pig – wink if you want us to leave you alive.” Miss Piggy winks. She looks fucking stupid, too. Tracy pretends not to see the wink and makes her repeat it. Then she says, “Just to be sure, let’s do that with the other eye.” Only she jabs her in the eye first. Doesn’t stop the pig winking, though.

“O.K. – let’s get this right,” says Tracy, like she’s talking to a small, stupid kid. “You’ve winked to say you’d like us to kill you.” The stupid cop slag starts writhing about and trying to make noises through her gag and shaking her head so I think her tits are going to come off. “How shall we kill her, big boy?” she asks me. I think about it. Even if we’re not going to do it, it’s good to think about it.

“We could strangle her,” I say. “That would be fun. We could get something longer than her stick – break off a bit of a playpen, maybe – and shove it up her arse till she was dead meat like a kebab on a stick.”

“We could take her out of there and I could sit on her mouth and fart on her face and smother her,” Tracy suggests. She shrugs. “Actually, it could be funnier to leave the slag alive. More time for her to think about what we’ve done to her.”

“But what if she blabs?”

“You won’t do that, little piggy, will you?” Tracy teases. “Wink if you won’t tell on us if we let you live.” And the fucking pig winks. “I don’t believe her,” says Tracy. “She looks sly and shifty to me, don’t she, Carl? Do you think we can trust her?”

“Yeah, sure, if we kill her first,” I say.

“Let’s toss a coin,” she goes. “Heads we top her, tails we don’t.” She tosses – right in front of Miss Piggy. I think she cheated. Any way, it comes up tails but she draws it out, saying she can’t quite see whether it’s heads or tails and asking me if it looks like heads. I say it’s tails.

“Are you going to be lonely lying her all on your own?” she asks the pig. “Never mind – I can get you company.” And she gets these crisps and biscuits out of her bag and sort of lays a trail across the room ending at Miss Piggy’s tits. Then she pours this can of coke over her tits.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask. She smiles mysteriously.

“Carl, sweetie, have you forgotten the rats?” she goes. “After we’ve gone, they’ll come for the food. After they’ve eaten the crisps and the biscuits they’ll smell MUCH MORE FOOD, MUCH TASTIER AND MORE NUTRITIOUS!” She kicks the pig’s tit to make her point. The pig is trying desperately to say something but we just laugh. But I can see a problem.

“The other pigs’ll miss her and come looking for her. They know where she goes. They’ll find her,” I say. It looks to me like she hasn’t thought ahead that far. Then she says,

“Her fucking bike. The river. I’ll ride the bike to a place I know, no distance, but it’s quiet. I’ll leave it by the water and chuck something of hers in – her shoes, maybe. They’ll think she tried to save someone from the water and instead she’s drowned her stupid self. It’ll be ages before they start looking somewhere like this.” She makes to go, but has another idea. “You’d better take your pants out of her mouth. The rats won’t eat them and they could be a clue.” I tell her to take Miss Piggy’s phone and radio and drop them in the water too, so they trace her to there and not where she really is. She goes off.

If I’m going to get my underpants back from the pig’s mouth, I need to find something else to gag her with. Places like this must have a kitchen, I think. I was right. I come back with a dirty cleaning cloth and shove it in Miss Piggy’s mouth in place of my underpants. She doesn’t try to cry out. She doesn’t try to bite me. She’s beaten. I realise I need a piss. I go to piss in her stupid piggy face, but then I think maybe it’d put the rats off. So I piss in her arsecrack. It gives me fits seeing my piss running in her crack and down like a river in a gorge and out in a puddle by her cunt. I want her to share the fun, so I go round the front.

“Do you think that’s funny, Miss Piggy, my piss running down your arsecrack?” I ask her. She looks at me stupidly and doesn’t answer, so I kick her in the face. Now she’s got a nosebleed, stupid cunt. Another thing to attract the rats.

Tracy comes back and says the bike by the river looks cool. She lifts Miss Piggy’s hat and pulls her hair real vicious. She puts her hat back. She says, very loud, “They’ll go for her nice juicy tits first and then maybe her cunt. Still, maybe someone’ll rescue her first. Maybe not. Maybe they’ll come when she’s just had her tits chewed off.” We fuck off, waving goodbye to Miss Piggy.

Well, that was it. The rest is history, as they say.

Sometimes I wish I was a rat.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nicely violent here. not too bad a work.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story, thanks!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, humiliation, policewoman