Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
allcapone1611

allcapone1611 has initial reputation
Post Best friend

At 16 I broke up with the guy. This was my first love, I was very worried. I had never had friends, and I tried to find support in every way. So, I met my best friend. We got along very well, periodically he tried to make me somehow, so that I became his girlfriend. At all he was refused. After that, after talking, he seemed to understand everything. Then he found the girl and calmed down. We were just not spilled water he knew I was fine. Almost to the point that he could quote my not yet expressed thoughts on one or another account.

In the summer shortly before my twentieth birthday my first love again appeared. We again began to walk, after a while they began to meet. And my friend, "experiencing" for me, could not help but get stuck. He added to my boyfriend and they began to talk, something to discuss, "friend" helped my boyfriend advice how to deal with this or that situation with me, because he knew me at 5+.

It was my birthday, and after a while, the "friend" began to protest violently against our relations. (To be honest, there was a glimpse of reason in his words, since we parted when I was 16. It's not good at all.I got pregnant, and when I told him, he just left me.)

But I did not want to listen to anything, I again began to twist, I again fell madly in love. "Friend" in every possible way tried to quarrel with us. He was very talented in terms of hacking, so what we write about and our problems for him were not a secret. He knew where to put pressure, but I did not listen, I sent the hell out, I asked not to get into my business.

"Friend" was becoming more insistent, trying to explain that I was worth more, that I was so much worse that I was my own enemy. It came just to some kind of clinic.

One day this "friend" came to visit. At that time I was sitting in skype with my dear, he was going for some business, we discussed it. "Friend" came, went for 10 minutes, then left. I returned to the correspondence. Minutes 5 later again the doorbell I opened, he calmly went undressed, I sat down on the sofa in front of the laptop to answer another message. But I did not answer anything. I just started writing the answer, he went into the room and immediately rushed at me. All I had to do was press enter, I hoped my darling would at least suspect something.

I got one as soon as I could. The body was not alive. This is the most natural outrage. It felt like it lasted forever. From time to time the telephone rang, the darling was very worried.

Everything finally came to an end. Force was not there. This "friend" did not reach the mouth only. He beat as much as he could. And it was clear that his goal is not painful to do and not sex, and lower it below the baseboard. I was thrown all over, I could not even take a phone to answer another call of my dear, I just did not know what to say to him, and I could not calm down. I just sat there, I cried and did not know what to do next.

A few hours later I tried to come to my senses a little and at least answer so that the darling God forbid not come because of the excitement, why I do not answer. If he saw, I can not imagine what would have happened. I decided, however that may be, to say nothing. To think of something that would not be seen for a while, so that at least the bruises are gone.

A little calmed down, I answered. I heard a very agitated voice, screams ... Dear already knew everything. This freak, having come home, wrote to him and told everything. And he asked, and now you need it?

My dear, I understand everything. He supported me. And we did not part. Now he worries and cares even more. We love each other even more, and what was once in 16 is just a scare. We were children then. Now we have set a date for the wedding and are preparing, very happy.

Of course, we did not leave the "friend" without attention. He received his full, remained without a girl and work. If it were not for my beloved, I do not know how I would have survived it, although, on the other hand, do not be loved and it would not be. I even forgave the "friend", although we do not communicate any more. But the support of my beloved is everything. Otherwise, I must have gone mad. I never thought that this could happen to me. With anyone just not with me. But, as it turned out, everything can be. There would be only support, and care, and everything can be lived through.

Tags
fried, gilrs, rape