Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)
Default She said "Rape Me."

I know guys seem to always ask: What would you do.... Usually they then post a photo of some woman and want a story about all the things you would do to her, yada, yada, yada.

I am not knocking that but that is not what this post is about.

What I do want to share is the experience I had yesterday. (two days ago, now, as it is past midnight.)

First, about me. I am now closing in on the age of 50. I have had many discussions about rape fantasies for many years. I have been married for the last 22 years to a very conservative wife who has expanded her sexual library to include three positions. I hate to say it but Mick was right. You don't always get what you want. But, sometimes, you do. One of my sometimes was two days ago.

As I have said, I am closing in on 50. However, I happened to make the acquaintance of a 24 year old girl, (woman. It depends on your perspective.), with long, brunette hair. She is also very sexual although not very sexually active. She prefers men of a certain age, as they say.

It turns out she prefers something else as well.

I have known her for a couple of years and we have joked and flirted back and forth. Nothing ever came of it until recently. The talking turned a bit more explicit and open. She finally admitted to me that she had a rape fantasy. The problem was she could not find someone she trusted. I was looking for the right words to say when she added rather quietly: "like I trust you."

Now, I have a definite dominant streak. Not a mean streak but a need to be in control when sex is the issue. I asked her to repeat herself and she began to shy away. I pressed the topic, becoming more overbearing as the minutes passed by and she finally repeated what she had said. She could not find anyone that she trusted to fulfill her fantasy like she trusts me.

Feeling I had gained the upper hand I continued pressing the advantage until she was forced to come out and say what I wanted to hear. She finally said: " I want you to rape me." I made her repeat that several times so we could both hear it. Each time she grew more bold and finally I had her add the word "please."

I also played with her a bit, touching her through her clothing, making sure she was horny and wet. She was both of those. Then, I left her. Just like that. I told her she needed to think about what she really meant and what she had said. I told her we would talk the next day.

The next day came around and she started sending me texts early in the day. She begged me to leave work, come to her place and have my way with her. I explained that I would not be leaving work early. She eventually broke down and called. She begged me to the point of tears, telling me she needed this and could not concentrate on anything else.

After what seemed like forever, the end of the day came around. I called her and told her to expect me. I told her to meet me at the door naked and be prepared for what would follow. I drove for 20 minutes and when I arrived, I knocked at her door. It opened and she was naked. She was also freshly showered and her pussy was smooth as silk.

She had pulled her sofa bed out and all things were ready. I undressed and grabbed her and made her ask me for it again. She said: " I need you to rape me. Be rough."

That is exactly what I did. I took her in many ways. I gave her love bites on her tits. Her young, firm tits and nipples were red and swollen when I had finished. Her pussy was one of the tightest I had ever felt. It took a lot of effort to get inside and I finally just thrust forward violently. She cried out, her eyes opened wide and then clenched shut. It was fantastic. I fucked her hard, I would pull out, feeling her pussy closing up and then slam forward again. I held her arms down, pinning them so hard that she could not move them. As I had my way with her I made her say things that she would never say at any other time. She called herself my whore, my slut and told me that I owned her pussy and ass. She begged me to fuck her harder and then begged me to stop, only to beg me not to stop. I flipped her over and fucked her from behind. I held her arms behind her, I pulled her hair, I slapped her ass. I did everything I could think to do.

I finally flipped her onto her back again and fucked her as fiercely as I could until I filled her with cum, marking the pussy she had given up to me. Afterwards I held her down once more and brought her to orgasm.

We lay on the bed for a time after and she finally thanked me repeatedly. I felt that it should have been me thanking her but she needed this. Then she blew my mind with the next statement. She said: " You are the second guy that has ever fucked me."

I have had a virgin but I will tell you that being the second guy was much hotter.

I spoke with her today and she told me that she could not walk or sit without thinking about me and her tits felt like bruises in her bra. I told her to heal up soon so I can make another visit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoyed.
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

Great story. I can relate as I am also 52 and married for many years. My wife is plenty sexual and that is great but rape fantasy is not one of her favorites. To make me sound wierd, I think she would play with me however my fantasy does not extend to my wife of so many years and mother of my children?!? In her case and that of my daughter and other women I care about, my instinct to protect overrides the fantasy. That in general is a great thing. I had a gf years ago that loved rape fantasy and we would recreate elaborate scenarios. The sex was unbelievable. An opportunity like yours is one in a million. I have found women near my age that were willing to play but a young hotty? You lucked out my good man, enjoy! :-) Not sure where you are but if it was close and she wanted a gang rape by two or more trustworthy gentleman, I would love to help! lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
domywife

I understand being protective. But, sometimes the fever takes me and I cannot be controlled, only controlling.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I know exactly what you mean. A great turn of events for you!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation

Hmm, tell us what she looks like....aside from firm its. and why do you think she fantasizes like this
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
Sally UK

Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So glad it went well for both of you.
Sally UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Your poor wife...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:47 PM   #8
domywife

Your poor wife...
Old 04-19-2014, 12:18 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I take it you want us to do your wife, because you can't get it up yourself, and she's pestering you for sex?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:55 AM   #10
domywife

Default Fuckingrotter

You are assuming. You know what they say when you assume. You should try being less of a prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I take it you want us to do your wife, because you can't get it up yourself, and she's pestering you for sex?
Old 04-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hell will freeze over first. Still, a man that writes insulting things about his wifes "sexual library" (ever considered the reason for that is you?), then goes off and fucks another woman behind her back, could he be any MORE of a prick?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #12
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'She' was probably a lady boy and the 'rape me' request was probably the other way around...
Old 04-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Pete, I'll stop being a cunt when you stop being a cunt.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #14
pervipete

Deal... ha ha
Old 04-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Welcome back, by the way. You been well?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-20-2014, 04:01 AM   #16
pervipete

Thank you, just had a couple of things to work through you know, found myself sweating the small the stuff.

It feels good to be back, though I think I will avoid the rowdy room for a while ha ha, you?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:46 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Rowdy Room is a dull crock of shit these days anyway. Yes, I'm fine.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Tags
brunette, hot girl, rape, young woman