Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2007, 09:32 AM   #21
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first of my quotes...no, its an opinion on the post, Im allowed them. As are you.

The second was something between Ego and I, I have removed it.

I resent the implication I have some special rights as an "unusal member". In fact...the reason I havent posted for so long should attest to that.

Can I suggest you keep these sort of "questions" in PM form?
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:46 AM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by ego; 07-01-2007 at 02:23 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #23
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

I resent the implication I have some special rights as an "unusal member". In fact...the reason I havent posted for so long should attest to that.

I've always considered you somewhat unusual Lou, but in the best possible way
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #24
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do believe this is one thread i do not like,.... and that is rare.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:50 PM   #25
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry hans....but I thought it was a interesting point of view...but of course as every one knows I am strange anyway! Hope this didnt discourage you in any way from more posting!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #26
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
As for your article:

Don't take this the wrong way please, this isn't meant to be an offense.
Since I'm quite familiar with that subject I appreciate the work and thought you put into it. I have to tell you however it's rather one-sided and shallow. This is basic information to be found any place rape is being discussed.
So don't get me wrong if I just want to point out there is much more to it.

I also want to make you see why some of "us women" might not exactly like it.

Also I'd like you to take into consideration we have some actual rape victims on this board who might not agree with your theories.

Ditto....Stern is the best and I couldn't have said it half as well XOXOX
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #27
hans_schultz_2005

hans_schultz_2005 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hans_schultz_2005

Most of the stuff I wrote here are excerpts from my academic graduation study. The whole bunch of paper got quite good marks, so all in all I am quite satisfied with the result. The text that I posted here is not complete, but it brings up the main thing that I wanted to say. Very many forums talk about raped women, and why some women have rape related fantasies, but rapists and their motives are quite rarely discussed. I don't know about you, but at least I am quite interested in knowing why men are so fascinated about raping women. After all this isn't a rare fetish at all, as I know from my personal experience too.

That's the kind of discussion I'm trying to wake up with my postings, but obviously I didn't succeed very well, even though there are some quite interesting replies among the flaming too. I am aware that here might be rape victims among the board members, but I am quite sure that they already are painfully aware of everything I wrote.

I might promote male power and maybe even misogyny, but I certainly don't do it any more than the numerous rape vids here do, for example. Then again, everything could be seen just as another type of fantasy. It's like watching a good rape fantasy movie and seeing the "victim's" reactions. Also here one can get the best kicks out of analyzing the replies. Unfortunately that just wasn't the thing I was after this time.

And Vivienne: If you want me, go ahead and find me, even though I don't recommend it. You will be surprised.

Last edited by hans_schultz_2005; 07-01-2007 at 01:11 PM.
hans_schultz_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #28
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans_schultz_2005
And Vivienne: If you want me, go ahead and find me, even though I don't recommend it. You will be surprised.
Because hes a dwarf.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, being a person who already wrote her doctorate on sexual behaviour, trauma and crime (including rape fantasy, male as well as female) I didn't oppose your intend, only your opinion/conclusions.

This however is a rape FANTASY site, so maybe not everyone here (victim or not) wants to be confronted with the real thing. We should respect those members as well. This isn't a counseling board after all.
OF course some victims of rape might have experiences you describe, might feel the way you describe. I already told you, though that's rather common when you're posting basic facts to be found anywhere.

We have a thread for everyone to openly discuss real rape experiences because people might feel a need to but that's it.

If you like to discuss WHY men have rape fantasies ask our male members, there's plenty of them. Maybe they can answer your question. Posting a statement however isn't a question and thus can be mistaken easily.

Your personal opinion (even if proclaiming male superiority or anything else for that matter) is free to be posted of course. Since this is a forum you should be ready for people not agreeing with you however.
As I already stated this is a fantasy board after all so noone has to be here watching videos, reading stories, etc. But if you put your opinion out in the open be ready for members arguing with it.

By the way: If you're after discussing why men have rape fantasies just tell us about yourself and maybe some male members might join.
(A thread that already exists should you be interested)
Old 07-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #30
hans_schultz_2005

hans_schultz_2005 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hans_schultz_2005

Correct. And I am not against arguing and debating at all. I just wish people (me included) would keep it to the point.

By the way has anyone else here felt that even sort of "dry" articles and reportages can be sexually exciting... library is an amazing place for a pervert.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #31
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really dont mind if you promote male power and maybe even misogyny, but i am more interested in rapists and their motives, as i really dont know what they are. I guess Stern wont stay out of such a conversation, so i see this as a chance we learn something.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #32
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I found your report quite interesting.

Of course all the information you've gathered isn't concrete, some women deal with things in different ways to others, much the same as every guy doesn't rape for entirely the same specific reason/in the same manner. Some of us women like it for different reasons in much the same way.

I'm not inciting female-hate, and I'm sure you're not specifically out to get that point across (If you are I've misjudged ). I do enjoy seeing other opinions, and whether I agree or not it's good to see both sides of the story. Do keep posting (possibly in a different thread, there seems to be some upset going around in here *ducks* ) - You've certainly got my attention.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #33
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation

Would you mind posting some of your sources, particularly regarding the "empowerment of male society" part? I am not necessarily questioning your findings, but it does sound like it might make fascinating reading. I always thought that rapists were more interested in personal power (hence the number of rapes in prison--the straight rapists would like to rape women, but will settle for whomever they can dominate) rather than some nebulous "phallic welfare" cause. If you have some solid evidence pointing otherwise I'd like to have a look at it.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:05 PM   #34
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
Because hes a dwarf.
LMAO - that would be fucking hilarious !!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:33 AM   #35
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Edit: I some how managed to miss the second page of posts, so this is pre posts on the second page.

First, let me state that after reading the responses to this thread, the following comments may come across badly, but I mean for them to be a pleasant argument ;p.

Quote:
Every rapist who traumatizes his
victim, as almost all do, is making a huge favour to the male
society, because the more there are traumatized and fearful women
around, the more powerful all men get.
I actually think it shows a weakness in men to some extent. To get to the point of desperation or perversion where one feels the need to force them self upon a women shows that the rapist has no control over them self. If someone can't even control his self, isn't that quite a weakness? Also, when I think of a rapist I think of a quite pathetic and lonely person, not the strong, masculine man you promote throughout your essay.

I don't know if that paragraph made sense, but basically I think if I was to ever rape someone I would feel emotionally crippled and weak the entire time because I would be showing that I can't even satisfy my own sexual urges.

Quote:
Not only is raping very
satisfactory and enjoyable in sexual sense, but it is also a good
weapon to submit women to our will.
Maybe this was just the way you worded it, but this sounds odd to me, almost as if suggesting if a woman won't listen to me or do what I want, I should rape her to get my point across.

Quote:
Also the fun it brings us can be long lasting. A smart rapist can
take pleasure out of his victim's agony for years, if he is able to
watch the slow destruction of her life. That way he can feel the
total power he has over his victims, and that feeling will most
probably give him hard erections again and again.
Once again, this is personal opinion, and I don't know how many man would feel the same way about this, but I would be flooded with regret and weakness every time I saw my victim, not lust and power.

Last edited by theman; 07-02-2007 at 03:36 AM.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
Once again, this is personal opinion, and I don't know how many man would feel the same way about this, but I would be flooded with regret and weakness every time I saw my victim, not lust and power.
Yeah, you are correct.
Just kill the bitch after raping her and you never see her again!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #37
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Yeah, you are correct.
Just kill the bitch after raping her and you never see her again!
Except in your dreams...or nightmares
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #38
lexireynolds

lexireynolds has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to lexireynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Also I'd like you to take into consideration we have some actual rape victims on this board who might not agree with your theories.
As a sexual abuse victim, what Hans described fits me very well. It's not completely inaccurate, I might even go so far as to say that it's very accurate, at least for me.
Let my blood run cold and free...
lexireynolds is offline   Reply With Quote