Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2008, 01:21 AM   #41
applecore

applecore has initial reputation

I feel myself relax as I finish my climax. I rest my body on top of hers, my free hand going up to cup her breast once more.

I listen to her sobs and feel the power I have over her. Nothing has ever made me feel as good as this. Everything that had been going wrong this semester had been taken out on this woman.

I sit up and step outside of the car and grab my camera. Leaning back in I start taking pictures of her abused body, getting excellent shots of her used pussy and face.

"Still feel like studying?" I ask her as the camera flashes.
applecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #42
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

As I continue to cry, he finally finishes violating me and climbs off...then he subjects me to further humiliation by taking pictures of my private area...when he asks me if i still feel like studying, the only think I want to do is go home and take a shower to eliminate all the smell and traces of this man from my body and try to forget about the fact that I've been raped...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #43
applecore

I spend a few minutes takings pictures while the bitch keeps sobbing in the backseat. I admire her curves and watch as her breasts move up and down with her sobs. I've never seen a woman look more appetizing.

My eyes travel down her gorgeous thighs, taking in her creamy white skin. I check my watch. Looks life I still have quite a bit of time before the chance of getting caught goes up. Better not waste it.

Climbing into the backseat again I grab her legs and prepare for the next round. She only struggles a little bit I as life her legs up again. Just as my re-hardened cock is about to enter her pussy again, a thought strikes me. The opportunity presenting itself should not be missed.

Grabbing her waste I start forcing her to flip over. "Hope you don't mind anal, you little slut."
Old 09-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #44
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

Just as I have some hope that my ordeal might be over he starts flipping me onto my stomach and tells me that he's about to do anal sex.

"No, please, not that", I beg...I don't even do that with my husband...
Old 09-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #45
applecore

I get her rump in the air despite her begging and give it a firm slap. "Quite. Maybe if you calm down you'll actually enjoy it." I smirk. "I bet that husband of your would love a wife that could give him anal."

I press my thumb against her hole, feeling how tight it was. Taking my cock, a little slick from when I was ramming her pussy, I guide it to her back door entrance.

"Just hold still," I tell her as I push the head of my cock against her. I have to force my way in but after a moment the head pops in with a forceful thrust.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #46
danxdan

danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)

i think ill pass
danxdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #47
la hotchick

Ignoring my pleas, he rams his cock into my ass...no man has ever had anal sex with me before, and I gasp out loud as he rams himself forcefully into my hole and starts thrusting...while telling me that I might enjoy it...I start wondering if this nightmare will ever end...
Old 09-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #48
applecore

I feel her tightness around the head of my cock and let out a groan of pleasure. Grasping her hips I start to slowly force my way inside, her inner walls pressing tightly against me trying to expel the invader. I work it in, inch by inch until I'm all the way inside. Her gasps are music to my ears.

I give her rump a firm slap! "Your ass is fantastic," I tell her as I smack it again. "I'm going to fuck it so hard your never want anything else again."

With that I start to slowly pull back, almost pulling out before I thrust back in again. Her anus tightens against me with ever thrust.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #49
Royalty
Banned

Royalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these partsRoyalty is infamous around these parts

LOL niceeee
Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote