Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
persiangurl

Default Passed out girls....

Question:

Girls, have u ever actually drank to the point of passing out?

Guys, have u ever actually seen a girl pass out from drinking?

I'm curious if this is a real thing, as when i over drink, i just get reallllly sick and throw up EVERYTHING (attractive) , but never pass out.

and if anyone HAS ever passed out from drinking... how many drinks did it take? were u aware of your surroundings , or do u not remember anything?

Also, is it attractive to see a girl at a party passed out? i mean is that really a turn on... would that make u wanna fuck her? i would presume guys would want a "live" one, but hell, i donthave a penis, so how should i know

curious*
Old 04-26-2006, 08:44 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As someone from the wild drunken west I've definitely seen passed out girls and guys too. Takes different amounts for different peoplet to make them pass out. Knew this guy from India who would pass out after two beers. Seen girls who could drink me under the table and I started drinking beer before most people learn how to talk.
As to raping a passed out girl, not for me thanks. I like my ladies fighting and moaning! Oh and don't forget squirming, screaming and clawing my back!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

I've never passed out that I am aware of...

There have been a few mornings I wake up...
hung over...
feeling sick...
can't remember how I got home...
turn on the tv...
turn on the computer...
PLOP down into the chair and -EEeeeAAAAOOOOoooowwwww!!!!!!!
Oh...bruised bruised bruised...
...can't sit the whole day...
don't remember a damn thing...
..oh...bruised bruised bruised bruised....

Maybe I passed out...
Maybe I just lost my memory...
Maybe I was raped...
Maybe it was consensual...
I didn't get pregnant or and STD...
So I didn't really give a damn...

Still...that could have been the greatest sex of my whole life and I didn't even remember...
I'm sure SOMEBODY had a good time!!!
Oh well.
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:47 PM   #4
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

I've seen plenty of women who've passed out from drinking. I can't say I really find it very attractive. If its at a party I've thrown or someone I know then it can even be kinda bothersome. The last thing I want is some stupid girl to get sick, molested, raped, or die from choking on her own vomit at my house.

But I know some guys who see a passed out woman and think "FREEBIE!"

Last edited by Stalker; 04-26-2006 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #5
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker
I've seen plenty of women who've passed out from drinking. I can't say I really find it very attractive. If its at a party I've thrown or someone I know then it can even be kinda bothersome. The last thing I want is some stupid girl to get sick, molested, raped, or die from choking on her own vomit at my house.

But I know some guys who see a passed out woman and think "FREEBIE!"
LMAO @ freebie

bwahahhahah
Old 04-27-2006, 03:41 AM   #6
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i have pass out but they spiked it frist
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
Question:

Girls, have u ever actually drank to the point of passing out?

Guys, have u ever actually seen a girl pass out from drinking?

I'm curious if this is a real thing, as when i over drink, i just get reallllly sick and throw up EVERYTHING (attractive) , but never pass out.

and if anyone HAS ever passed out from drinking... how many drinks did it take? were u aware of your surroundings , or do u not remember anything?

Also, is it attractive to see a girl at a party passed out? i mean is that really a turn on... would that make u wanna fuck her? i would presume guys would want a "live" one, but hell, i donthave a penis, so how should i know

curious*
Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #8
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Morbid??

Then i'm morbid too. I used a couple of girls that way in my time. It's not like you are digging up a dead girl for crying out loud. They are just drunk or high as hell.
I enjoy taking advantage on a helpless girl. Rather kinky actually.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:06 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
Morbid??

Then i'm morbid too. I used a couple of girls that way in my time. It's not like you are digging up a dead girl for crying out loud. They are just drunk or high as hell.
I'm talking about PG question 'what does it feel to pass out'. These feelings are pretty close to collapse feelings, I mean blackout, loss of consciousness....that's pretty morbid to me....but ho well....what do I know....
Old 04-27-2006, 02:17 PM   #10
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

We all have different boundaries as humans. That's one of the things that makes us unique.

I passed out once due to heavy drinking ( dunno how much i had but it was alot ) and smoking weed at the same time. Almost killed me. The only time. I always stop when i can feel i'm losing control.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:14 PM   #11
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Morbid??

*Is hoping you aint serious*

*hates sickos who rape for real - they should be killed*
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #12
Lupo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
*Is hoping you aint serious*

*hates sickos who rape for real - they should be killed*
I see we have a saint abord and you of course never took advantage of anyone in your whole life.
Must be nice to be so perfect....

So if fucking a totally drunk girl is rape, then i'm quilty as hell and i enjoyed every minute of it.
If you can't handle that, then WTF are you doing on a rape board?
Try disney's homepage.

*hate saints who did alot of other crappy things in life but don't have to balls to admit it*
Old 05-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #13
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

I liked fucking drunk girls and now that I'm older I like fucking drunk women. People lose inhibitions when they are drunk and it can be a lot fun. I wouldn't rape a woman who is passed out though. I can't see where it would be much fun. In my rape fantasies the women are always awake by the time I get around to shoving my dick in them. Part of the whole appeal of the fantasy is the interaction between rapist and victim. Not much interaction with passed out women, she'd just be a warm body. So if I wouldn't do it in my fantasy I damn sure won't do it in real life.

Plus I've got that pesky thing called a conscience. It can be a real bummer sometimes but other times like now, I'm glad its still around.

Last edited by Stalker; 05-02-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:28 PM   #14
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I see we have a saint abord and you of course never took advantage of anyone in your whole life.
Must be nice to be so perfect....

So if fucking a totally drunk girl is rape, then i'm quilty as hell and i enjoyed every minute of it.
If you can't handle that, then WTF are you doing on a rape board?
Try disney's homepage.

*hate saints who did alot of other crappy things in life but don't have to balls to admit it*
Then I will laugh when you die. Because when they're totally a drunk (or passed out) then it's fucking obvious to anyone except a child molestor (which is what you are as bad as, if you genuinely enjoy causing people immense suffering for years or life via rape) that they did not, and could not, freely consent. And what am I going to do? Stop talking about balls, show you've got em by giving me your address or arranging to mett, and I'll show you exactly what I'm going to you sick piece of scum.

And what you did is worse than digging up dead bodies. And yeh I did crappy things, but never deliberately destroyed someone's life.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #15
Photomaker70

Photomaker70 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Photomaker70 Send a message via Yahoo to Photomaker70
Smile

Quote:
Morbid??

I agree. No problem taking advantage here Besides, some other person will try any way.
Photomaker70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:39 PM   #16
LovelyPerversion

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.
Picky Picky Picky!!!

I've known a lot of guys who LIKE the idea of a girl that will burp, fart, whatever in front of them!!! It breaks the ice and the guy knows HE doesn't have to live up to any unrealistic expectations, or hold everything in until the night is over!!!

Seriously, one day a guy I know called me up after his date and said "Wow!!! This girl can BELCH!!! This is so awesome!!!"

I can kinda see where you're going, but there's a big difference between acting goofy, and lying in a puddle of your own vomit.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions. Inhibitions are those little things in your brain that says "Girls don't burp" "Girls don't fart" "Girls don't have sex on a first date" "Girls are supposed to be too embarrassed to do a strip tease for some guy they just met" <--see where I'm going with this. And think about those "Girls Gone Wild" videos....do you think they were SOBER when they did that?????

Hell, if I'm sober, and some guy says show me your tits, I'm like "FUCK NO!!! Leave me alone you pervert!!!" But, if I'm drunk, shirt's coming off!!!

Hell, first time I let a girl fuck me with a strap on, I was drunk...otherwise, I would have gone home before it went that far.

First time I was on stage playing "find the fake penis" with a lesbian I was drunk.

First time I danced with a pre-op tranny at a club with his tit on one hand and his dick in the other, I was drunk. <--- now I don't have to be drunk to start grabbing, but it's an excuse for bad behavior!!!

Some advice for you: Make sure you ALWAYS tell your dates that a girl drinking is a big turn-off for you and explain why...so she'll know to be alcohol free and totally self-conscious around you.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:02 PM   #17
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation

I've drunk so much that I have very blurry memory and little ability to move, PG, but not so that I've actually passed out.

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you want to be raped.

Oh wait.

cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:38 PM   #18
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just as a point of distinction, remember that there is "black out" and "pass out."

"Black out" is being sufficiently drunk you don't remember what you did. You wake up with bruises, cuts, minus your car keys ("where did I park the car"), damage to the car, you can't remember how you got home--or with whom!

"Pass out" is loss of consciousness. If a person is genuinely passed out, the responsible thing is to call 911. Possibly, other drugs are involved, and as they combine, the result could be lethal.

The trick is to get a girl drunk enough so her inhibitions are gone, and she may be in and out of various states of "black-out." Then you can fuck her, fuck her over, and defend yourself against rape charges later by claiming it was consensual. If there are details she can't remember, her accusations are inconsistent and suspect.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:54 PM   #19
LovelyPerversion

Lightbulb

Tell us more Mr. Science!!!

LoL...

True...

But, if you blacked out...
How do you know you didn't also pass out?

I assume that if I drank enough to black out...
I probably passed out...
or at the very least was drifting in and out <---I do that one a lot!!!
Old 04-28-2006, 01:19 PM   #20
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
Picky Picky Picky!!!

I've known a lot of guys who LIKE the idea of a girl that will burp, fart, whatever in front of them!!! It breaks the ice and the guy knows HE doesn't have to live up to any unrealistic expectations, or hold everything in until the night is over!!!

Seriously, one day a guy I know called me up after his date and said "Wow!!! This girl can BELCH!!! This is so awesome!!!"

I can kinda see where you're going, but there's a big difference between acting goofy, and lying in a puddle of your own vomit.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions. Inhibitions are those little things in your brain that says "Girls don't burp" "Girls don't fart" "Girls don't have sex on a first date" "Girls are supposed to be too embarrassed to do a strip tease for some guy they just met" <--see where I'm going with this. And think about those "Girls Gone Wild" videos....do you think they were SOBER when they did that?????

Hell, if I'm sober, and some guy says show me your tits, I'm like "FUCK NO!!! Leave me alone you pervert!!!" But, if I'm drunk, shirt's coming off!!!

Hell, first time I let a girl fuck me with a strap on, I was drunk...otherwise, I would have gone home before it went that far.

First time I was on stage playing "find the fake penis" with a lesbian I was drunk.

First time I danced with a pre-op tranny at a club with his tit on one hand and his dick in the other, I was drunk. <--- now I don't have to be drunk to start grabbing, but it's an excuse for bad behavior!!!

Some advice for you: Make sure you ALWAYS tell your dates that a girl drinking is a big turn-off for you and explain why...so she'll know to be alcohol free and totally self-conscious around you.
Hi

You misunderstood me.
I am not saying a girl can't drink. I said she should stop before she gets vulgar. there are many different ways to chill out and have fun. I knew a girl who drunk until she started laughing about anything, but then she stopped. Whe spent the night looking at people in the street and saying nasty things about them and laughing so hard that our stomachs hurted but my friend never started to burp or any gross things that doesn't fit with the woman style. I don't care if my friend goes dirty when I'm not here...I am not going to look down at her for that...I'm just saying I cant' stand seeing it.

cheers.

snale