Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly
Default Working Late At the Office (Fireflights Only)

You started work at the company a month ago but I've been taking special notice of you lately because of the extra hours you've been putting in without complaint. The way you get things done around the office leads me to believe that you're really desperate for a raise and promotion. Today, you look extra nice wearing a short navy blue skirt with matching blazer, crisp white blouse, and black high heeled pumps. I want to see just how much you want that raise.

"Melanie, we're a little backed up on the Biederman project. Will you please stay an extra hour or two tonight so we can get this caught up?"
BeDastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Not at all sir." I smile as I look up at you from behind my paper work. I have not only my new ones there but my finished ones as well as I like to check and recheck my figures. "I can stay as long as you need me."
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:17 PM   #3
BeDastardly

After about 2 hours, everyone else has gone home for the night, including the cleaning crew, so I walk in your office, stand behind you and start casually massaging your shoulders.
"How's everything coming along? It looks like you've made some real progress there."
Old 11-14-2006, 10:19 PM   #4
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tense at your touch but I don't say anything against it as it is only the shoulders. Though it makes me uncomfortable I am still hoping there is nothing to it and it is all in my head. "Well as you know by now I am a perfectionist and I have been working and re working them to make sure they are right." I tell you as a little flush comes to my cheeks.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:28 PM   #5
BeDastardly

I lean down, sniff your delightfully scented hair, nuzzle your neck and speak softly in your ear, "You've been working awfully hard on that. Why don't we take a little break and come back to this later?"
Old 11-14-2006, 10:33 PM   #6
fireflights
Never say never

I feel you nuzzle my neck and I jump. "Sir what are you doing!" I demand as I try to turn around to look at you. "This is inapropriate, you are my boss!" My breasts heave as I breath heave, confused about what is going on as you never seemed to look at me. Or so I thought.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:46 PM   #7
BeDastardly

I wrap my arms around you and give you a squeeze. "C,mon, I know how much you need a raise. You've done a great job here. Take a break with me here and I'll make sure the extra money's in your next paycheck."
I give you a kiss on the neck to empasize my point.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:50 PM   #8
fireflights
Never say never

I think about this, is it really worth giving you what you want just so I can have that raise? I decide no job is worth this. "No! Get off of me and you will be hearing from my Lawyer Mr. Bryce!" I shout as I get up and push you off of me. Grabbing my purse I head for the door.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
BeDastardly

Before you reach the door, I grab your arm, twist it behind you and pin you against the wall. You drop your purse, spilling it's contents on the ground around your feet. One of the items is a rather smallish vibrator. Chuckling, I pick it up and say, "Now WHAT'S this about being inappropriate? Seems like you have some plans here. You can't tell me that you're not up for a little fun now, can you?"
Old 11-14-2006, 11:02 PM   #10
fireflights
Never say never

I swear inwardly as I had forgotten that was in there. I had meant to remove that after last night with my boyfriend at his house. "That is none of your fucking business you creep! Now let me go!" I scream at you as you pin me. I try to wiggle free but can't so I use my legs to kick out at you and continue to yell at you to let me go.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:12 PM   #11
BeDastardly

"OUCH! That fucking HURT, you bitch!" I say as one of your kicks connect against my shin. I spin you around and slam your back up against the wall, then press up against you to keep from kicking me again. Grabbing both your arms, I pull them towards me so I can hold both your wrists with one hand. Once I have them, I raise them above your head and hold them there. With my free hand, I unbutton your blouse, revealing an expensive silk bra that conveniently hooks in the front. I easily undo the clasp and expose your tits, which I proceed to kiss with great gusto, hungrily sucking on each of your rapidly hardening nipples.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:18 PM   #12
fireflights
Never say never

"Stop!" I scream as you begin to suck on my breasts. "You won't get away with this you bastard!" I tell you as I try to wiggle free or kick out but you have me so well pinned that there is nothing I can do.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:29 PM   #13
BeDastardly

Ignoring your screams, I pull your vibrator from my pocket, turn it on, and slide it up under your skirt so it contentedly hums against your pussy through your panties. You gasp in shock as this new sensation combines with that of my mouth ministering to your luscious tits.
Feeling you start to squirm against my body, I say, "Why do you have to make it so difficult? You KNOW you want it, baby. Don't even TRY to tell me otherwise."
Old 11-14-2006, 11:33 PM   #14
fireflights
Never say never

"NO!" I cry. "OH GOD NO! STOP IT!" I plead as I feel my body betray me to you and though I had noticed you when I started to work here I have a boyfriend and never in a million years did I think this would be happening to me. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!"
Old 11-14-2006, 11:47 PM   #15
BeDastardly

Your struggling intensifies and you almost manage to free one of your arms. Before you can do so, though, I suddenly step away from you, pulling your arms forward with me. This causes you to lose your balance and land face down on the floor. I quickly pounce on you and remove your shoes and stockings, which I then use to tie your hands behind your back. Once I secure the knot, I roll you on your back so I can yank off your skirt and panties. Spreading your legs, I bury my head in your sweet pussy and hungrily lap at your juices while I reach my arms up around you and fondle your breasts at the same time.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:55 PM   #16
fireflights
Never say never

"Oh god stop!" I cry as you tie me up then begin your assault on my pussy, I try to fight you off but with my bucking it only serves to give you better access to my pussy and I feel your tongue slide in to me. I whimper as I know you will not stop until you get what you want from me.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:15 AM   #17
BeDastardly

As you try to throw me off you, I get an idea. Grabbing the vibrator again, I turn it on and slide it in and out of your pussy a few times, getting it nice and lubricated. Then I lift your hips and plunge it right up your ass, causing you to scream with shock and rage. I resume eating your delicious quim and the pressure of my tongue against your clit is accentuated by the vibrations in your ass. Soon, your cries of pain change to moans of pleasure as you start to feel a familiar feeling building up in the pit of your stomach.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #18
fireflights
Never say never

Oh god no! I think with desperation as I feel the pleasure of n orgasm building. I can't possibly be liking this! But surely my body is giving me the signs that I am indeed liking this feeling and Soon my body shakes with the Orgasm as I bit my lip to keep from crying out.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:33 AM   #19
BeDastardly

Your cries of pleasure as you're gripped by your orgasm only add fuel to my lust. I quickly slip on a condom (don't want to leave any evidence) and thrust my rock-hard cock deep inside you. The vibrator thrumming in your ass makes your whole snatch vibrate as it grips my rod, almost causing me to shoot my load right away. I somehow manage to hold it back until your wild bucking slows down a bit, then I slowly piston myself in and out until I can feel your body start to respond again.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:43 AM   #20
fireflights
Never say never

I begin to cry as I feel you enter me and begin to fuck me. I feel my body responding to you and it makes me sick, I want to just be done with this so I can forget you. "You can consider this my resignation you sick fuck!" I scream as you rape me, tears pouring down my face as I refuse to look at you.