Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #41
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I stood up after finishing to feed her and walked around the corner to the toilet and tub. I filled it with warm water and walked back to Katy. I said, "I want to give you a bath and wash your hair, it's a good oportunity for you to earn some privilages." I then touched the back of her neck where I had given her the tatoo and continued, "That is unless you'd prefer a punishment."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #42
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Finally fed she felt a little better, if it was possible at the moment, and watched him walk over and fill a tub with water. When he spoke she tensed up at the thought of his hands touching her but she didnt say anything fiesty. She didnt want to be hurt again, nor another tatoo, so she nodded her head slowly and looked down at the ground as she stood up. She flinched as he touched her neck, one because it was him and two because it still hurt, but didnt do anything else.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:22 PM   #43
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I led her to the bathtub, placeing my hand on the small of her back. I glanced at her body, knowing that it was mine to do as I pleased. I helped her into the tub and picked up the sponge and begain to wash her body giving special attention to her pussy. "Now that's a good girl, Katy, when we are finished, I'll take you to the bed and remove the hand cuffs."
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 PM   #44
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she got into the bath tub it was a a little cooler then she normally was used to but she just shivered as she got into the water, her ankle chain banging against the side of the tub making a lot of noise. She didnt look directly at him the whole time he washed her but she was shaking under his hands, flinching then he started to wash her pussy and breasts with great detail. She did lift her head up when he said he was going to remove her cuffs but she did ask "Can you be carefull washing around my wrists, I think I made myself bleed last night." But she still didnt look directly at him.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #45
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I replied, "Yes, Katy, I see what you did, I'm sure you'll be glad to get them taking off." I washed her hair and helped her out of the tub and picked up a towel. I took her to the bed and had her lie down so I could dry her off. I said, "Turn on you side so I can take off your hand cuffs." I reached into my pocket to take out the key.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:38 PM   #46
Rosie
Privileged Member

Getting her hair washed would normally relax her but today it didnt, not surprising. She got out of the tub carefully with his help and shivered as the cold air hit her wet naked body. She did continue to shake as he dried her off, hating the face that now he knew ever little bit of her body. When he said to get on her side she did gladly letting him have access to the cuffs.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:42 PM   #47
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I removed the cuff from her right hand but instead of letting her left hand go free I cuffed it to the bed post. I unbottoned my slacks and positioned myself on her right side. I said, "I need you to do one more thing to earn freedom for your left hand. Take your free hand and give me a hand job, and make it good."
Old 08-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #48
Rosie
Privileged Member

She had thought that he was going to completely uncuff her but wasnt completely surprised when he cuffed her to the bed post. She looked over at him and opened her mouth to argue but remembered the tatoo and just closed her eyes and bit her lip as she took his cock in her hand and started moving it up and down. She made it faster pumping but would occasionally give him a squeeze as well.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:57 PM   #49
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It felt so good to have her jerking me off, she was being a bit rough but I really didn't mind. I made a loud moan as my the cum exploded out of my cock and onto her hands. I said, "Thanks, Katy. That was a nice morning treat. Now lick your hand clean and I will take off the cuff."
Old 08-15-2007, 12:04 AM   #50
Rosie
Privileged Member

Finally it was too much. She had jerked him off with out looking at him at all but she was NOT going to lick his stuff off her hand. Even if it meant her not getting her cuff taken off but...maybe she should just do it and get her cuffs off. Her eyes flashed with anger and defiance before she changed her attitude to a more accepting look and slowly licked her hand off, trying her best not to gag as she tasted him. She licked her hand completely clean and then wiped her hand on the bed to dry it off. She despretaly wanted to gag and spit but held it in, knowing if she did she wouldnt get her cuff off.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #51
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled as I watched her lick my cum off her hand. I walked over to the left side of the bed near her hand cuffed to the bed post. "Good girl, Katy, I'm going to remove the cuff you've earned it. I have even better news for you though. I'm going to give you a chance to earn the privalidge of getting that ball taken off your ankle tonight if you continue to be a good girl." I removed the cuff from her hand but left it attached to the bed post in case I needed it later.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:15 AM   #52
Rosie
Privileged Member

Totally discusted with herself for actually licking his cum off her hand Katy was very glad he kept to his word and uncuffed her. Giving a sigh of relief she brought her hands around and rubbed her brused and sore wrists as she continued to avoid looking at him, even when he said she could get the ankle chain off. She didnt ask anything but glanced around the room, anywhere but at him, trying to figure out what to do.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:19 AM   #53
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I got up and walked near the door. I looked back at Katy and said, "I will return this evening with dinner and ask you for something. If all goes well you'll be free of that ankle chain. You'll find some good books in the bottom cabinet drawer if you get bored." I entered the combination and left the room, the door locking behind me. Everything was going to plan as usual, she would be ready in a week for her first appointment with the councilman.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:27 AM   #54
Rosie
Privileged Member

Watching him leave she was speechless as he left the room. She had done everything he had asked of her but still he hadnt let her go. She sat cross legged on the bed, put her head in her hands and cried for a while, decideding she needed to do something different. She looked around the room again, frantic now, and tired every window and even pulled on the door trying to get it open. Finally exausted beyond beliefe she went back to the bed and laid down on it, trying not to fall asleep but falling asleep anyway.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:32 AM   #55
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I prepared her dinner and mixed a large dose of the seditive in it. It would be better if she was relaxed. I didn't give her anything to eat for lunch so she'd be hungry. I opened the door to the studio and made sure it was shut locked as went in the room. I found her asleep on the bed, and said, "Time to get up Katy, dinners ready, and don't forget you can get that ankle chain off. Keep up the cooperation and I'll even let you go."
Old 08-15-2007, 12:37 AM   #56
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was fast asleep as he walked into the room but when he spoke she jerked awake and looked around franticaly, not remembering where she was for a minuet. Rubbing her eyes with her hands she woke up and remembered everything. She sat up again, keeping her legs together, and mumbled "Thank you." as she took the plate from him. Her stomach grumbled loudly and she ate everything that was on the plate without saying a word and then handing him the plate back, not looking at him. She didnt believe his words, or that she would be untouched when ever he let her go, but she had no other choice if she didnt want to be hurt.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:41 AM   #57
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched her eat her dinner, knowing that her limbs soon would feel limp. I sat on the bed next to her and said, "I want you to lie back on the bed and spread your legs, I want them spread wide. I'm going to rub your clit and your going to cum." I watched to see her reaction.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:48 AM   #58
Rosie
Privileged Member

Having finished eating she just sat on the bed, once again starting to shake slightly. When he sat next to her she moved shightly away from him on the bed, pretending to get more comfortable, putting some distance between them. She heard his words and her head snapped up and her mouth was open as if she was going to argue again but she clamped her mouth shut before saying anything and lowered her eyes back to her lap before she slowly laid on her back. She still put some distance between him and her as she laid down but there was only so far she could move before she fell off the bed and she moved her legs a little bit apart as she clentched her eyes shut. It was going to take him a long time to get her to cum because she was so tense and unrecepting of his touch.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:53 AM   #59
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled as I looked at her young firm body and her shaven lips. I said, "Katy, you are one gorgeous women. Try to relax, it will make things easier on you." I begain to move my hands over her body and started to put my fingers between her lips and started to stroke her clit. I continued to stroke it as my other hand explored her body. I would continue until she came.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:57 AM   #60
Rosie
Privileged Member

She didnt relax an inch but she did jump as he touched her and she bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut more. She kept perfectly still and didnt move one inch as he touched her, except to start shaking more and flinch as well.