Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #41
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

“Are you going to make me tell you twice?” Looks like someone’s not on any birth control. The thought of leaving a bun in your oven makes my cock throb impatiently. “Do you want me to tell you twice?” I start to reach into my pocket, and speak slowly and deliberately “Get... on... your…”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-16-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #42
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You dont care! a little cry of frustration passes my lips.

"okay!" I whimpered as you went for the knife, that bolt of fear shooting through me again. I lay back back down on the grass, the stars spinning around above my head. Its a little cold and moist. My hands hurt from laying on them so uncomfortably with the metal poking into my lumbar. Spread my legs he said. Humiliating! I have them bent up and spread the feet apart, keeping my knees a little close as they knock together.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #43
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

“Good girl.” I slowly lower myself onto my knees between your spread feet. The grass beneath my knees is slightly damp, the dew just starting to form in the cool night air. I wonder for a moment how the air feels on your bare pussy. A light breeze picks up and I let out a slow breath as the cool air flows over the swollen tip of my cock. An interesting contrast from the warm little box I’m about to fill.

As the wind dies I notice that your knees are still a little close, knocking together nervously. Your whole body is shaking slightly, whether from embarrassment, fear, or a mixture of both I can’t tell. You look so small and helpless, just soft warm flesh for me to play with…

"Come on bitch, you know how to spread your legs."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-16-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #44
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You stand there so confident and proud, and I on my back am quaking, not wanting your cock inside me, hating being at your mercy and compelled to do whatever you want under threat of death.

Letting my legs slide flat, I slowly I part my quivering thighs one leg at a time on the ground until they are apart. I lay with my head to the side trying to ignore the tension of waiting for the moment you touch me.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #45
Legosi
Privileged Member

I place my hands on your ankles slowly sliding them up over your calves, past your knees, and over your thighs until my hands are on either side of your pussy. Gripping your hips tightly I lean in, slowly grinding my hot eager cock against your little slit.

My mouth lowers to you left breast, taking your nipple in my mouth and sucking it gently. My mouth moves from one breast to the other as I moan appreciatively. I trace my lips up from your now moist nipples to you neck, then to your cheek giving your earlobe a little nip.

“You’ve got a great body baby.” I groan into your ear. “And it‘s all mine.” My cock continues rubbing around the entrance to your cunt, leaving little trails of precum around your soft outer lips. I run my tongue along your cheek to mouth, pressing my lips against as I try to slide my tongue into your mouth.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-17-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel your hands sliding up my legs closer, and you closer, your body heat different from the breeze. Its going to happen, I think, squeezing my eyes shut, but you dont enter me, just let your cock taunt me at my opening, and the first time I felt it I tensed and almost closed my legs.

I feel like your plaything, your possession. Sucking my nipples hard, to my cheek, and my ear, which makes gooseflesh stand out at your hot breath. Normally I like it. the whole time your cocks there, teasing between my pussy lips, so I never know when your going to enter me.

"uhggg" feeling your tongue lick me, makes me shudder at the feeling. You try to kiss me and slide your tongue in my mouth but, after a few moments of letting you do that, screw my face up and move my face to the side. The wet saliva is freezing on my face.

My legs are shaking and subconsciously start to close until they touch your hips.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #47
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Are you wrapping your legs around me baby?” I follow your face as you turn your head, my lips following yours every time you try turn away. “You little whore.” I finally catch your face and crush my lips against yours. My cock continues rubbing playfully against your slit.

I love teasing you, taunting your helplessness. Treating you like my private little sex doll. I love teasing myself too. The anticipation of the moment is intoxicating, especially when you’re the one controlling it. I like to test my own threshold to see how much I can take before the pressure becomes unbearable.

This is the most important part of a rape, the first penetration. A blowjob is a wonderful way to warm up, but there is nothing like gazing into the eyes of your victim as you drive yourself deep into the very source of her femininity. The moment when you claim her as your own. Not woo her with compliments, cash, and desperate pleas for attention like some kind of dog, actually CLAIM her as your rightful possession.

My cock aches, throbbing, demanding to be inside you and I decide I’ve waited long enough. I reach down and take my cock in hand, slipping the head just past your lips.

“Look at me,” I growl, grabbing your face and forcing it towards mine, “Look me in the eye.” I cry out in triumph as I claim you, driving myself to the hilt inside your warm, tight, little cunt.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-17-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no!" I cry, moving my face to the other side to try and escape your advancing lips. My legs fly away from your hips so that I have less contact. Finally you catch my mouth and suffocate me with your kiss, your tongue forcing its way in. Your persistant and passionate even in the face of my obvious disgust.

I almost want you to enter me just to get it over with. That's one of the moments that feel the best, when your let lover drive himself inside, skin to skin, so you become one. Its not meant to be like this! While your building up your own tension and extending my torment, the head of your cock slips in just a little, pushing in but not quite. I cant help but struggle under you feeling tormented even longer.

You want me to look at you. Oh god I dont want to! I wanted to think of something else. "No!" I whimpers as I force my eyes open when you hold me still and order me to again. I look up into your eyes with terror and with hate. Your eyes are devoid of emotion, like your possessed, a face twisted with lust.

I throw my head back and scream. It hurts so much when you impale me hard in one motion! Its cold, I'm scared, and my cunts not ready for it! Your violently invading my tight muscles and making me look you in the eye as you do it.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:22 AM   #49
Legosi
Privileged Member

Your little doe eyes meet mine in a mixture of fear and hate just before I pierce you. I feel you thrash beneath me as you scream in pain, I let my weight down onto you and enjoy the ride. The little muscles of your cunt hold for only a moment as I force myself inside. So tight...!

"Hello little pussy." I hold myself inside you and grind my hips against yours, feeling every wonderful scorching inch of you tight resisting tunnel. I grab your face roughly and force another kiss, I break the kiss and use both hands to hold your head still; making sure that you have no choice but to look at me. I hold you like that, drinking in your pain and fear. I pull my cock back slowly, savoring the feeling of your little muscles clenching around me, naked skin scraping against naked skin, until only the head is still inside. Then jerk my hips foreword again, my pelvis slapping against yours as I force myself to the hilt. I groan as I pull back myself slowly back again for a third stroke...

Last edited by Legosi; 09-18-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

I shake my head as you plant another kiss, crying into your mouth, feeling as though my pussy has slowly accommodated your cock like a tight glove, no longer hurting. If this were anyone else, it would feel so good. I'm not sure my cunt understands the difference, as it lubricates to protect itself against the friction.

You draw back and grab my head trying to force me to hold it steady, your face looming in close. Your going to drag this out too? A little sob escapes as you hit me up inside on the second stroke, all the way inside me, claiming me again, and I close my eyes. Your groan only makes it worse. How your feeling such pleasure from taking me like this. I feel so helpless unable to do anything to stop this forced intimacy with you.

Another cry catches in my throat. Yourso heavy, pinning me and grinding into me with lust. Each time you thrust, I feel it up through my whole body, something that normally feels good, now becomes bad, but some parts of my body betray me.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-18-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #51
Legosi
Privileged Member

I finish the third stroke, and then the fourth, and the fifth, thrusting a little harder and a little faster each time. By the sixth stroke I can feel your cunt starting to drip a little, easing my entry into you. It's not unusual, a lot of the women I've raped have lubed up a little bit. Poor pussy, it's only defense against being violated is to make it easier. Only one of my victims ever came during the rape. It took us both by surprise, one minute I was slamming into her as she screamed. Suddenly her voice changed, her legs threw themselves around me, and her cunt was clamping down as she came hard on my cock. I couldn't begin to describe the expression on her face. She was very quiet after that, barely made a sound, even while I was taking her ass.

I slowly work myself into a rhythm, pumping in and out, losing count of the strokes as I fuck you. Men are often accused of letting their dicks think for them, like that's a bad thing. Your dick can have some great ideas. I let go, giving myself over to the lust as I ride you, pumping harder and faster, my hands grabbing everything they can. From your ass to your tits my hands flow over you, squeezing, caressing, fondeling, leaving nothing untouched.

"You've got a very good pussy baby." My mouth encloses around your breast again, moving from one to the other, sucking your nipples, clamping down on them lighly with my teeth as my cock pistons in and out of you. "I've had better, but it's still very good." Your nipples have become hard and errect from the attention.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-18-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:26 AM   #52
gaggirl
* yawn *

You build up rythm, hard into me again and again, forcing me to take it. I feel utterly invaded and raw, unable to stop you from touching me wherever you please, groping with your hands and sucking my nipples, pinching them, dong things that would normally feel pleasurable. At least I dont have to look at you anymore, I close my eyes and bite my lip, waiting for it to end. Each thrust makes me jolt. My face burns with angry humiliation when you compare my pussy to someone elses. I dont even want to be here! You shouldnt even know. Its an added insult. I gasp when you bite one of my nipples.

"AH! that hurts!" I cry, trying to remove you, struggling on my numbing arms. "stop it!" The pain takes my breath away as I squeel in misery, all while your impaling me like a savage.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #53
Legosi
Privileged Member

I drive myself all the way into you again, holding myself inside as I grind my hips against yours. "Mmmmm, I thought you'd be a little squeaker." I give a low half chuckle half groan, holding your struggling body down as I pound you even harder. I can feel beads of sweat dripping down my face as I pant. Over your protests I can distinctly hear the steady slap, slap, slap, of my balls against your ass.

You're so good, tight, warm, wet enough to keep things moving, but not so wet that there's no grip left. I'm starting to think I lied; I don't think I have had better. As near as my dick can tell me, your pussy is perfect. I let out another groan as I bottom out in your cunt again; shuddering with pleasure as you squeak and squirm beneath me. Maybe your a little too perfect.

I can alread feel my balls getting full and heavy, if I keep going at this pace I'm going to cum soon, too soon. I only get one time with my victims. Only one chance to see all the sights, ride all the rides. I want this to last, I need to slow things down a little.

"You want me to stop baby?" I bury myself to hilt inside you, wrapping my arms around you as I roll onto my back. My cock still embedded inside your perfect little pussy as you straddle me. "Okay, I'll stop," I reach back and give your ass a hard slap. "You fuck me for a while."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-19-2010 at 04:28 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 AM   #54
gaggirl
* yawn *

Some of your sweat leaks onto me, one droplet ended up in my mouth. I spat it out. Your fucking me so hard, every now and then making me cry out in pain. It felt like you were close, my body tensed and mind scrambled to find something, anything, to think about, and then you stopped. I lay gasping.

"Yes" I said in a little voice when you asked me if I wanted you to stop. But you rolled away and the momentum pushed me up onto you with my cunt still impaled on your rod. "ugh!" I grunted, my torso forced forward laying on you because my hands are bound and lost my balance. I come face to face and look away, disgusted. I manage to scramble my knees forward and sit up, but that only feels worse, theres no escaping how it feels having you inside me.

Im horrified. You want me to fuck you? I look at you with flat hate filled eyes, my mascara smudged face is the very picture of disgust as I shake my head just once, shuddering in the moonlight. I darent say no. but I dont move.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #55
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Did you just shake your head at me?" My voice is low, almost a whisper, I reach up and grab your chin in my hand, rising up to a sitting position so we're face to face. "Did you just shake your head at me you little bitch? Did you just try to tell me no?" I can't resist grinding my cock up against you, feeling your shudder of loathing.

"Are you going to be start being a bad little bitch now?" I look closely at your face, your smeared makeup running down your cheeks with your tears, you look so beautiful. I can't resist kissing you, grinding up against you again, half suppressing a low groan of sadistic pleasure. "Are you going to make me hurt you?"

Last edited by Legosi; 09-19-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #56
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Did you just shake your head at me?" you sounded so threatening. I tensed up straight away, trembling all the more when you repeat yourself. Well I did shake my head, but I cant lie and shake it again, so I just look at you with pleading eyes and inwardly cry. I'm scared.

Once you sit up the pressure changes again, against more sensitive areas inside me, making me shudder and you groan. I want to run. You ask me if I'm going to make you hurt me. I cant help but breath faster trying to keep up with my racing heart.

"No" Suppressing tears and biting my lip again, I make my hips move on you just a little, tilting into you so that your deeper, slowly moving that way. I cant believe I'm doing this. I'm being made to fuck my rapist! My fear filled eyes stay in yours hoping you dont hurt me.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #57
Legosi
Privileged Member

"There we go," I coo as your hips begin to move, I gently kiss your forehead, "That's a good little girl." I rest my forehead against yours as I hold your gaze. My hands slide over your hips, my fingers digging into the soft flesh as you awkwardly start to ride me. "A very good little girl." My hand lands on your bare rump with a lound smack.

"But you did shake your head at me." Your breasts are bouncing softly as you move, I lean in, sucking once again on your nipples. "I told you to do what I said when I said it, and you didn't listen." I move from one breast to the other, enjoying the soft tit flesh between my lips. "Do I need to punish you for being a bad little girl?" I raise my mouth from your breasts, once more face to face. "Do I need to punish you?" I lean in and give you a kiss on the lips. "Tell me why I shouldn't punish you."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-19-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #58
gaggirl
* yawn *

Just didnt want to feel your cock inside me, having to ride you I get no control over that still since you fill me up and when sitting up close like this my cunt grips you like a vice. I jump when you slap my ass, my pussy clenching around your cock in reaction.

I slide myself forward and backward so that it creates more friction, hoping to appease and your mouth comes into my breasts sucking and making me gasp and shudder. You come eye to eye wtih me, leaning your forehead into mine, I want to move it away but close my eyes instead and pretend your not there. You ask me if I need to be punished which fills me with dread. Your not going to just let it slide.
I let you kiss me before answering your question. Why not punish me? Fuck. think of something! I start whimpering, and start moving again. What can I say? I say the only thing that I think will work. its pretty extreme.

"Because I want it" I lie, kissing your lips lightly and make a point by ramming my hips against you hard in a single thrust. Yuck! I'm just so scared of being hurt.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #59
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Mmmmm,” I give a happy moan as you drive your hips against mine. “You like it?” My hands slide up from your hips to cup your breasts, slowly kneading the soft flesh.

“You didn’t sound very happy a minute ago baby,” I start to push up against you, thrusting my cock up each time you push down. “What happened?” I give you another kiss, “Were you just playing hard to get?” I remove my hands from your breasts and wrap them around your back, pulling you tight against me.

“Tell me baby,” I rest my forehead against yours again, gazing into your eyes as we slap against each other, “Tell me how much you love my cock. Tell me how much you love having me inside you.”
Old 09-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #60
gaggirl
* yawn *

'God he probably doesnt believe me!' I think, while still moving, pretending not to be revulsed. At best I look blank and will myself not to shake. I will have to keep this up now that I've started. My skin crawls under your hands and lips never forgetting that I think your going to do away with me if this doesn't work.

"I love your cock. I love . having you inside me. " I gulp that down, rubbing my body up against yours, my tits with hard nipples from the coldness sensuusly against your chest while I look over your shoulder so I don't have to look at you and you cant see my true feelings. I need to keep going.

"I just didnt realise how good it would feel thats all"