Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I continue to stare at her as she awkwardly shuffles on the carpet. So this was the body that I had longed for. It was better than I had imagined. Marcie trembling causes her tits to shake more than her half hearted movements. I am almost continuously licking my lips as she shuffles in front of me. I had not known that I could keep my lust up like this. Although it probably doesn't do her any favors.

Deciding to answer her pleas, but trying to be as hurtful as possible. "I don't hate you Marcie." Reaching out and gently cupping her chin. "In fact I think that you know that. It may not be love but it definitely isn't hate." Pausing to meet her eyes, "Take it as a compliment, that I wanted you so badly that I refused to listen to anything else."
Old 10-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #82
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie looked into Mr. Turner's eyes. She want to find something there that would make her feel less scared, less wrong about everything that was happening. There was nothing there, though, not one drop of kindness she could hang on to. He said he didn't hate her and he didn't love her. That meant only one thing to her. He didn't care about her at all. He didn't care how she felt or what happened to her.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. He wanted her he said and she guessed he was never going to let her go until he didn't want her any more. But then what? What would he do to her then? Her tears started again and came harder this time. She pulled her chin out of his hand and turned away from him.

"I'm tired, Mr. Turner, and I'm hungry. Can I have something to eat?" It was all she could think of to try to keep him from wanting to touch her again. Maybe he would let her eat and leave her alone to sleep and maybe she could try to get away from him.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch her, slowly swaying back and forth. Shaking in fear and exhaustion. Then she speaks to me, asking for some small comforts. I glare at her, not really wanting to hit her again. But I can't show weakness. Reaching out, I violently grab her wrists, and toss her down onto the bed. Stradling her hips and staring into her eyes.

"Marcie, stop trying to control this."
Old 11-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #84
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A startled cry is all Marcie has time for as she's grabbed by the wrists and flung down on the bed. She stares helplessly up at him, his weight pinning her body down and his hands holding her wrists against the bed. She squirms when she feels his hot skin against her body and shakes at the look of anger in his eyes.

"Marcie, stop trying to control this." He stares down at her, their eyes locked, and she can't turn away no matter how badly she wants to.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

A quick squawk, and then she is on the bed beneath me. I can feel her skin rubbing against mine as I shift around slightly. Leaning close so I can smell her, my own breath still ripe with beer washing over her face. Enjoying the mixture of terror and defeat in her eyes. Running my tongue over my lips in anticipation.

"Open your fucking legs and let me in."
Old 11-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #86
Someone's Kitten

"Oh, god, no," Marcie cries in denial by parts her legs anyway, knowing fighting him is useless and remembering the slaps of moments before. Silently she begs god and her friend Shannon to forgive her for what she's doing but gives in to his demands hoping it won't hurt so much this time and maybe if she behaves he'll let her go.

She feels him, so big and hard between her legs, his hips spreading her wide open. She's helpless, pinned by his body on hers and his hands holding her wrists. Sobbing, she turns her head away and closes her eyes, waiting for it to be over.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

As your legs slowly part under my pressure, I notice that you turn your head and close your eyes. Your lips are also moving, like you are trying to speak but can't get the words out. All actions designed to separate yourself from the real world. And what is about to happen. I can't have that, I want your willing participation in these sexual escapades, but failing that I want you to at least experience it.

Sliding your wrists together so I can grab them and pin them with one hand. Freeing up a hand to wrap it around your throat. "Open your eyes Marcie, open your eyes and watch my cock side into your pussy."
Old 11-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #88
Someone's Kitten

Marcie lays there, not moving or caring what he does until he grabs her throat and her eyes snap open and lock onto his. His grip isn't all that tight but she feels threatened anyway. The hand holding her wrists adds to that fear and she struggles against it and turns her head back and forth, hysteria rising in her when she can't free herself.

"Oh, god, no! Don't hurt me! Please! Please, I'll do what you want, anything, just don't kill me!"
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile as your eyes snap open. Completely filled with panic. You struggle quickly against my iron grip, but quickly realize that it is pointless. DO anything, eh? That brings a smile to my face. I slide my cock into you, groaning in pleasure.

"If you want to live, you'll fuck me back."
Old 11-10-2009, 04:10 AM   #90
Someone's Kitten

Her eyes wide and frightened, Marcie stared at Mr. Turner, trying to breath and trying to pull her wrists from his bruising hold. He was so much stronger than she was and fear began eating away at her as she felt him push into her with a groan.

"If you want to live, you'll fuck me back."

She began to shake when she realized she was going to have to pretend to like what he was doing and cooperate with him or he was going to kill her. Her heart was beating so fast she thought she'd die from a heart attack before he got the chance to kill her.

Marcie tentatively shifted her hips beneath him, pushing up against him, whimpering from pain and fear.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

With our chests pressed together, I can feel her heart racing against mine. Then Marcie's hips start to move slowly, awkwardly underneath mine. Further proof that she was a virgin when this started, she clearly has no idea what she is doing. But that's alright, I will have so much fun teaching her how to be a proper fuck.

As she moves, I start to pump forward. Hard. I watch as her tits bounce freely, it is mesmerizing. "Tell me how much you like it, SCREAM MY NAME!"
Old 11-11-2009, 02:40 AM   #92
Someone's Kitten

Marcie tried to fight the fear that was gripping her mind but that was no easier than fighting the man who had her body trapped beneath his. She hoped that she was doing what he wanted. He wasn't yelling at her so maybe he was pleased with the way she was moving. Maybe he'd think she was doing good enough that he wouldn't kill her.

Tears were running down her face. It seem to Marcie that she hadn't stopped crying since she got to her friend's house and Shannon's father had attacked her. For a few seconds Marcie though maybe she'd succeeded. He was quiet. But then he made another demand.

"Tell me how much you like it, SCREAM MY NAME!" She didn't know what to do. She hated what was happening.

"I like it, Mr. Turner. I like it. I like what you're doing, Mr. Turner." Her voice was barely above a whisper and sounded mechanical, without and feeling except fear.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 11-12-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear her whispered words. It isn't enough, I am trying to drive this to a point where I can claim that it was completely consensual. Grabbing her shoulders, still thrusting, I shake Marcie. As hard as I can.

"I said scream it you little whore! Don't act like this isn't what you wanted!"
Old 11-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #94
Someone's Kitten

The shaking startled Marcie. He grabbed her shoulders and bounced her against the bed as he thrust himself into. Her teeth slammed shut on her tongue and she tasted blood in her mouth. Marcie cried out and pushed against his chest wanting him to stop. Lights were flashing in front of her eyes and his yelling was making her ears ring.

"I said I like it, Mr. Turner! Stop shaking me! Stop! It hurts!" Her voice was loud and scared and panicked. She beat at his chest with her fists and screamed at him. "I want it! Okay? Are your satisfied? I want it! I want you to fuck me, Mr. Turner! Now will you stop it? Please. It hurts!" She was nearly out of her mind with fear and pain, screaming everything she could think of to get him to stop shaking her.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 11-17-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

Marcie is screaming underneath me, and I finally drop her shoulders. I know that she didn't really mean what she said, but I needed to hear it. Each time that she said she loved it, wanted it, I slammed forward again. "I knew you were a slut Marcie. You just needed me to take control of the situation so we could both get what we wanted."

With my newly freed hands, I stroke the side of your face for a few moments. A tender counterpoint to my driving hips. Then I slide them down, gripping onto your perky tits.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #96
Someone's Kitten

All the while she was screaming at him and beating on him Marcie felt Mr. Turner pushing into her harder and harder. His body ground against her belly and something about the way he was moving was making tingling sensations wiggle in her belly. He must have heard her though and understood what she was saying because the shaking stopped and he just held her shoulders for a moment, talking to her.

He began stroking her face and running his hands down over her. She sobbed still, and beat and pushed at him but she shivered, too, when he touched her and she began to wonder if what he said was true. Was she a slut? Did she want this? Did she just want him to force her like this so she could pretend... pretend he was raping her when she really knew he wasn't.

She was so confused and mixed up. She didn't know what she was thinking and feeling, didn't know for sure if he was right or if he was trying to twist things to make her feel wrong. Marcie fought him and shivered when he touched her. She sobbed and yet she tingled when he pushed himself inside her. She wanted him to leave her alone and then an electric feeling so strong it hurt shot through her when he grabbed her breasts and she cried out and arched her body hard against his, grinding her belly against his as it began again, just like in the shower, she could feel herself starting to come.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #97
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Congrats YOU TWO!

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote