Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly, I start to thrust, working my hips back and forth. Invading and destroying your innocence. Feeling your body shaking with silent screams. But unable to give voice to them do to the pain. I slide a hand under your body. Grabbing at your tits, hard. Mauling and mashing them. My fingers findin and twisting your nipple. I place my other hand on your head, grabbing your long locks. Yanking back so that your head is next to mine. Whispering in your ear, "Tell me that you love it. Tell me you are a slut."
Old 03-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #42
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Your thrusts are slow and painful, I arch back to try and relieve some of the pressure but find no relief. I scream and squeal as you take hold of my tender breasts once again, it hurts more than I have ever imagined. My tits squeezed in your hand, and masshed up against me, my nipples glow from their torture. Your cock feels as if it sawing through me and as you continue to push in and out my legs frantically scramble with desperate attempts to somehow buck you off of me. I let out a scream as you arch my body harshly back with my hair whispering your insults to me. I have never been so tortured and so helpless before. My pain is so great I can barely speak but I manage a few words "fuck you! you bastard!" I cry.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the briefest of moments, I am impressed by your willpower. Cursing me out instead of telling me what I want to hear, hoping that maybe it will lessen the pain. Because denying me what I want will certainly increase it. I let go of your hair, letting your face fall back to the bed. And slowly I raise my arm, cocking it back. Then it comes crashing down, connecting squarely on the back of your head. "Don't fucking talk back," each word coming with a slow, agonizing thrust forward. "Just admit it, admit that your are a slut, and that this i what you wanted." Leaning down and kissing your shoulder.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #44
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know it was stupid, and I know that it will only make things worse for me but I do not care. You have all of the control and I can't just give in, I refuse to let you take everything from me. I fall back to the bed and I know I have probably just made things worse, and suddenly I feel a hard crash to the back of my head and it pushes me into a fog of pain. I wont give in to you, the only thing I have control of is this. More tears and cries escape me and I shake my head in refusal of you. Your kisses repulse me, it tells me that I am your prize to be had. I try to sit up on my knees as if I could somehow crawl away but now all i feel is your thick shaft pressing even deeper into me. "NO!! Get off me! Get off me!" My body still quivers around you, holding you tight, my restraints biting into my skin and a trickle of blood comes from the ropes that hold my wrists, my struggles only making it worse.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-24-2009, 08:04 AM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep thrusting down, punishing your body with my cock. I enjoy the tightness of you wrapped around me. Looking down, I see a small trickle of blood escaping from your wrists. My tongue runs over it, lapping the blood into my mouth. I shudder at the bitter, copper taste. Leaning down, I kiss at your neck. Then my lips pull back, and I bite down hard.

Suddenly the phone rings. Not stopping I reach out and grab it. Still fucking you, I tell your father that he has three days to get me my money, or he'll never see you again. Holding the phone to your face, still fucking you up the ass, I say, "Tell daddy to do what I say, and tell him everythings fine."
Old 03-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #46
prisonerslave

The pain of your cock tears into me, it is obvious that you have no concern for how I feel, each thrust sending me bouncing back into the mattress. I am disturbed that you would lick at the blood I can feel at my wrists and again I groan at the feeling of your unwanted kisses on my neck. I scream as you bite into my tender flesh, your teeth marks showing.

I squirm and scramble as my cell phone rings, I cry out as you answer praying it may somehow save me. Listening and crying as you deliver your ransom request. The phone now to face, I continue to cry and sob, your thrusts jolting me forward and making me grunt. "D-DADDY! P-please...p-please help me..." I cry out again as you thrust down hard, making it difficult to speak. "p-please...he's...he's hurting me." I yelp it out, my dad in tears on the other end asking every question he can imagine, none of which I can answer.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

I grab the phone from your hand, I can hear him peppering you with questions. "Three days to get my cash. Or you never see her again." Reaching down, I twist one of your fingers, pushing it back so far that it is on the verge of breaking. I do it so he can hear your scream of agony over the phone. THen I hang up, and cum in the same moment. Groaning, I keep thrusting forward, making sure to milk every last drop out of me. When I finish I lean down, almost collapsing on top of you. My arms rest on either side of your head, supporting me. Kissing your shoulder, "Do you think you can survive three days of this?"
Old 03-27-2009, 01:32 AM   #48
prisonerslave

I do not disappoint with an earth shattering scream of pain, my mind swims in the agony you cause me, my body trembling with it. I can hear my dad crying out on the phone, giving out empty threats as he listens to his little girl scream. My tight opening holds you in a grip, my pain clenching you even more and increasing your pleasure as my torture grows worse. I squeeze you as you cum deep inside me, filling me once more in a place I used to be a virgin, my body collapsing onto the mattress. I grunt as you push in deeper, ensuring I am completely humiliated, whimpering as you lay on top of me. The smell of sex and my perfume fill your nostrils, our sweat mixing. You can feel me cringe and shudder at the thought of just one more second with you. I am no longer the confident woman with out a care anymore, I am broken and torn, my make up streaking my face and my hair a mess. "P-please...no more...you will kill me."

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

SLowly, groaning all the time, I pull my softening cock out of your abused hole. My lips press against your shoulder. Standing up, I tug on the bonds on your arm and leg. Making sure that they are nice and tight. I don't want my meal ticket to make a run for it. And I want to have you here for the next time I get the urge.

Walking to the edge of the bed, I kneel in front of you. Staring into your eyes. Filled with tears, eyes puffy from the sobbing that you have been doing for the hours of the rape. Grabbing a handful of your hair, I yank your head back. Then my lips press against yours. It is a brutal pressing, not even close to a tender kiss. I can taste the salt from your tears on your lips.

"Don't worry. You have some time before I am ready to rape you again." Running my tongue over your cheek, "Before I rape the last hole."
Old 03-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #50
prisonerslave

I shudder as you pull your cock from me, a trail of cum spills from my bum to my abused pussy. I can feel it pool under me and it makes me sick. I whimper softly as you pull on my restraints, tightening on my ankle and wrists.

I nearly yelp as you come closer to me, I stare into your eyes searching for pity or remorse but I cannot seem to find any. I shriek as you pull my hair, squealing into your moth as you kiss me, my pips cutting on my teeth. My disgust is overwhelming and before I know what I am doing I am filled with anger. The idea of you taking me again is too much for me and I spit at you even with my hair pulled painfully back. Already I am trebling, staring up at you, regretting what I have done.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

A sudden warmth on my cheek. Reaching up I wipe it off, not quite knowing what it is. Then I understand, you have spit on me. Part of me is impressed with your defiance, your spirit. But the larger part of me knows better. Knows that I have to keep you under control. While I am in your field of vision I do not say a word, only smiling.

Slowly, I back away, going behind you. I find my pants on the floor, and slowly pull the belt from the loops. Folding the stiff leather over on itself, I pat it against my palm. It stings slightly, and the noise is loud enough for you to hear. I watch as you twist frantically in your bonds, trying to see what is going on.

With no warning I bring the strap down against your bare bottom. Smiling to myself as you go taut and stiff. "You... Shouldn't....Make....Me....Angry." Each word is followed by another stroke against your ass.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #52
prisonerslave

My stomach starts to do flip flops, your smile is cold and void of any warmth. I watch your every move, or at least I try to. I arch back and crane my head, but all I can really do is listen. There is a whoosh sound, the sound of a belt cracking and in less than a second I know what your plan is but even then nothing can prepare me for it.

First there is a loud snap, the sound of stiff leather on the soft flesh of my bum, my body stiffens and pulls on the ropes and I arch back with a shriek. Before my cry is finished another crack rains down upon me, I can't help but writhe in pain, letting out cry after cry as you lay down my punishment. Your last whack sends the belt to wrap around my thigh flicking at the very sore and tender spot between my legs. My bum is now striped with painful red welts, I am a sobbing mess, my cries turn to whimpers, helpless to your abuse.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

Breathing heavily, I stare down at you. Your butt and thighs covered with angry red marks. Shaking with the sobs racking your body. The coarse ropes cutting off the flow to your hands. That I worry about, because any permenant damage increases the risk of someone coming after me. Reaching down, I take off the rope, watching you flex your fingers. But I do nothing with the one securing your ankle to the bed.

With a broad smile I reach down, and start to run my fingers over the small cuts and welts that the belt has left. Every so often I squeeze, right on the bruises. Hearing yo gasp in pain. "Are you sorry for spitting on me." Leaning down and whispering in your ear, "DO you want to make it up to me?"
Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #54
prisonerslave

Slowly I bring m sore and aching wrists back to me, the blood rushing back to them is painful, but it barely distracts me from the fire on my backside. I continue to lay there, bringing my hands under me to protect my wrists. I want nothing more to sit up and reach over and untie my ankle, to run for freedom, but I know if I even flinched towards the rope you would have me pinned in seconds.

I take in shuddering gasps as you press into the most tender and brutalized of flesh, it hurts and I even cry out. Your voice sends shivers down my spine, am I sorry? "Yes..." I reply, fearing more punishment. I stiffen at the idea of "making it up" to you. I bite my lower lip, holding my silence, taking in the sent of you as you loom over me.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-31-2009, 10:53 AM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear the word. It comes in a faint, squeaky voice. A voice filled with defeat and despair. That fills me with lust, knowing that barely an hour ago you were proud, confident, sure of your place on top of the world. "I enjoy showing you exactly what you are good for." I slide my hand up the inside of your battered thigh, then shove my fingers inside you. My thumb runs around the outside while I work my hand.

"Do you want to suck me off?" I whisper in your ear, working my ahnd inside you.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #56
prisonerslave

My toes curl and I shift my body and I start to turn my body, your fingers are cruel as you push into me. Each thrust of your fingers pry me open, causing me to squeal, instinctively I put my hand in front of you, trying to pull you away. I don't want to cause myself more pain, but I wont agree to more defilement.

I lay in my puddle of tears, my leg pulls every so often at the rope, my hand pushing yours to pull out of me. "please....I'm sorry. Don't make me do these things anymore..." My walls wrap around your fingers, holding tight to you, squishing with your cum and my juices.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-31-2009, 10:47 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

My lips brush against your ear as I whisper in response to your pleas. "It is going to happen up until the very second I turn you over to daddy and take my payment." COntinuing to work my finger inside you, feel you squirm knowing that it is an invasion that you cannot truly stand. Knowing that I can manipulate you at any time I please. My tongue slides into your ear, flicking around. As I work inside you, I can feel myself growing stiff again. "I'm almost ready, where do you want it?" Wrapping my hand around your throat, I start to squeeze cutting your air off. "Choose or die."
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #58
prisonerslave

"Stop it! Please!" Why am I begging, it doesn't work... I just can't help it, but something even more strange is that I can't and wont give in to you completely. I am aware of how helpless I am, I am completely at your beck and call and have no choice but to bend at your will. I twist more and more trying to pull away from your grasp, my mind screams at me to just give in to make it easier but I am filled with rage and wont give into you.

Your hand grips around my slender throat and I start to squeal, my fingers rise to your hands and start to pry at your fingers that begin the squeeze. I still refuse, I wont participate in your cruelty. Refusing to speak, deep down I wonder if you would kill me...your ransom, your ticket to more money than you have ever had. My nails dig into your hands, prying as I gasp for air.

And Baby when it's love

Old 04-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I wince slightly as your nails dig into my hands. Looking down I can see a thin red line seeping out. BUt I know that I am hurting you more. SImply squeezing harder, and your grasp becomes weaker from the lack of air. When you still don't respond, I get angry. I want to kill you, but the rational voices shout me down. Can't kill her, I need her alive, for now.

Growling, then screaming wordlessly in frustration I release your neck. Both my hands come together, lacing my fingers. Raising them up where you can see me preparing to strike you. Crashing them down on the back of your head.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #60
prisonerslave

My neck stretches out and you can feel my pulse increasing with panic but I wont speak, I wont just pick a spot for you to hurt me again. I can feel your anger, and for a moment I think you might just snap my neck right there. I gasp for air, striking and clawing at you, becoming primal. Finally you let go and I lay there gasping for air.

Your growl and yell frighten me more, a whimper escaping me like a puppy that knows it has upset it's master. I go to cover my head, ready to defend myself, but you are faster than I and the blow comes crashing down upon me. I grunt slightly, a sick thud from your strike. I feel a bit woozy, still crying from the pain, but everything is a bit foggy. I start to squirm away now, as if moving to the other part of the bed would be a good enough escape, if only I could have a chance to get the stupid rope off.

And Baby when it's love