Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default have you ever wondered?

have you ever wondered how much shit you can put up with before you need to stop doing whatever it is your putting up with?
sometimes i think i just put up with waaaaay too much shit all in the name of love and hope...

am i foolish in doing so?

has anyone on here ever felt like this?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know what you mean.

I put up with 6 years of hell, pain and misery for love. All in the belief that it would get better but it never did. Now that its come to an end, i am starting to become friends with the one who put me through all that. That last part may sound strange but i hate the thought of wasting 7 years of my life (In total) to not even have a friend out of it at the end....

I always put myself through hell for most things in my life.. Though i do end up paying for it all in the end. So i dont think you are foolish, just set in your ways of thinking and acting.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'm fucking crazy... but my gf just told me she cheated on me... and i can't even be mad!
at least now she's sure that she wants to be with me and stuff...
tho i'm still in a bit of pain... i can't really be mad...
i'm way to good for her lol
Old 10-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes I feel like this occasionally... "I could be single, getting raped on a weekly basis with men of my choosing" instead of having to be sensitive to my partners feelings and his restrictions and limitations, not have to bother with couples; especially since he smokes ciggies which I loathe. When we are in the thick of an argument the "why the fuck am I here I could be off having fun instead of being hemmed in" usually pops into my head.

But then things are usually going well and I cant imagine being with anyone else. reminding myself that sex is only a part of life and it wont really be there later on when I'm older (although that also means that I hate to think IM wasting my youth with one person instead of being out and raped on the aforementioned weekly basis!) but anyway all those muscular dominant men dont give a crap about me like he does. and the payoff is having a lifelong companion and someone that really does care.

you put up with shit all the time too much shit? DOnt know about that, depends what the positives are like. what the payoff is for staying.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont believe in love ! all i care about is tits - tushi and a taxi home lol
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #6
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol... figures maddog

maybe you just need a hug from a nice topless lady

Last edited by Akirana; 10-21-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:20 PM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry i forgot to add takeaway as well !!

ooh and playstation !!
Old 10-23-2007, 02:02 AM   #8
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
sorry i forgot to add takeaway as well !!

ooh and playstation !!
Hehe...you're amusing.

And Akirana...yeah, i think just about everyone can relate to that, or has related to it at some point.

Sorry your girlfriend was disloyal; that's harsh. i hope she appreciates that you love her so much you can't even be mad about it.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
Akirana
GrandMaster

well... we are back together... and she loves me more now then ever... so i guess i should thank her for cheating on my ass lol...
i told her that if it happened again she would definitly be out of my life
but after long and hard conversations and alot of crying on her part we managed to talk it all out

we both want to make us work...
we both see eachother living happy together in 5 years...
so yeh... we are just gonna make it work
Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #10
Akirana
GrandMaster

man... i feel so fucked up... i can't help but crying
she put up this act for a while but now she really opened up to me wich is good... but also the reason why i feel so fucking depressed >.<
she is so full of doubts... and loves me more in a friends kind of way then a lovers kind of way... and she thought about breaking up with me... but she is so scared of loosing me forever... wich i can't agree or disagree on...
all her doubts make me doubt the whole us thing too >.<
i just feel like i can't loose her... i gave up everything so i could go to the states... just like she once did for me... i made a commitment to her... and i am still going to the states... i see the situation very grim but i really hope we will be together again... because if not... i will probably end up being depressed as fuck and well... let's just not go there...
i feel so fucked up and i don't know what to do >.<
and i also know that no one can help me in this... but if you wanna post some advice... feel free to do so...

mark
Old 11-01-2007, 09:05 PM   #11
virginfantasy

ahh, man! my last bf was very forceful in what he wanted. sex, kisses, basically anything sexual.
and i don't mean he'd punch me in the face and force himself on top of me.
but he was very skilled at verbal abuse, VERY careful to pick the words that'd make me feel like i owed it to him to have sex with him or whatever. that ass!
everytime i saw him, it was "give me a blowjob. NOW." or he'd make fun of my clothes, or my weight, or my hair. he started telling me what i could and couldn't wear in front of my other guy friends. he even started hitting me and started asking pretty often if i was "nervous" he'd ever rape me.
after a while, i just broke up with him!!

and akirana, i think it's a good idea to go to the US to talk things out with her. its horrible what's happened, and i hope it all gets worked out!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:11 AM   #12
Akirana
GrandMaster

yeh... me 2

i'm sorry for what happened to you with that ass exboyfriend of yours
Old 11-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #13
Akirana
GrandMaster

ok... here's what i concluded what i should do with this whole situation
me and my girlfriend (carlybee on this site but she's not here anymore atm) have been kinda treating eachother like shit... she has alot of doubts and stuff wich is making me doubt...
so i suggested to her that we would take a pause with our relationship...
the only thing i asked her is that we not get emotionally or phisically involved with another person... she agreed to that and i'm happy about that...
so now we'll just see what happens when i get there and i personally hope it will all work out

do you people think i did the right thing?
Old 11-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #14
virginfantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana View Post
yeh... me 2

i'm sorry for what happened to you with that ass exboyfriend of yours
thanks hon
Old 11-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #15
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
have you ever wondered how much shit you can put up with before you need to stop doing whatever it is your putting up with?
sometimes i think i just put up with waaaaay too much shit all in the name of love and hope...

am i foolish in doing so?

has anyone on here ever felt like this?
no cuz I rarely ever deal with shit for very long lol
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Akirana,
Only you can decide what's best for you. I really hope that once you guys can be together, things will be so much better. *hugs*
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:38 AM   #17
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
man... i feel so fucked up... i can't help but crying
she put up this act for a while but now she really opened up to me wich is good... but also the reason why i feel so fucking depressed >.<
she is so full of doubts... and loves me more in a friends kind of way then a lovers kind of way... and she thought about breaking up with me... but she is so scared of loosing me forever... wich i can't agree or disagree on...
all her doubts make me doubt the whole us thing too >.<
i just feel like i can't loose her... i gave up everything so i could go to the states... just like she once did for me... i made a commitment to her... and i am still going to the states... i see the situation very grim but i really hope we will be together again... because if not... i will probably end up being depressed as fuck and well... let's just not go there...
i feel so fucked up and i don't know what to do >.<
and i also know that no one can help me in this... but if you wanna post some advice... feel free to do so...

mark
Yes you gave up a lot, but definitely not everything. You still have your choices. If she leaves you in the end, it's not the end of the world. You should never be depressed over a girl; just not worth it. I am 19 and I have not yet dated because 1) I haven't found myself to be in stable position for dates yet 2) No opportunity, or at least very little 3) If there are opportunities, I'm not usually involved with them.

So this leaves me with me with a few thoughts, what is my purpose here? I know I CAN be a nice guy; I have lots of friends and people that would care about me, but recently, I'm not sure if my personality has changed and that I'm actually an evil (cruel) person rather than a good one. People say nice guys finish last. Should I turn bad to finish first? All the ass bfs get laid. See virginfantasy and how she did stick with that ass of a BF for a bit before dumping him. If someone like her was with me, she'd feel like the relationship is actually going places, and we'd do whatever we want and be happy.

Now that I'm rambling here: I'm seriously considering that I should change myself. I was born nice, but since that isn't working, maybe I should just be an ass and have women be attracted to me because I'm a jerk. Being nice so far has not paid off in terms of relationships (note: i have not been in one yet so that might be a reason)

If I'm not sure about myself, how could anyone else? I feel like those songs that you hear about "if you're lost and don't know what to do, I'll be there for you" NEVER are true. If that were the case, I could help just about every girl with their problems. And we'd be happily ever after. Seriously.

So before I ramble about myself, you should seriously consider my situation and how lucky you are to know that there is someone there that loves you (more or less) rather than someone like me who I think of myself as being average but not having an average lifestyle (having at least one gf in high school, getting laid at least once etc etc)
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
ok... here's what i concluded what i should do with this whole situation
me and my girlfriend (carlybee on this site but she's not here anymore atm) have been kinda treating eachother like shit... she has alot of doubts and stuff wich is making me doubt...
so i suggested to her that we would take a pause with our relationship...
the only thing i asked her is that we not get emotionally or phisically involved with another person... she agreed to that and i'm happy about that...
so now we'll just see what happens when i get there and i personally hope it will all work out

do you people think i did the right thing?

Do you really want to be with this girl that bad? Only you can really know and if that is how you feel then you should go to her.

remember although its a lot of trouble if it doesnt work out - at the end of the day its only a plane journey back.

also if you do meet her face to face then at least you will be able to look into her eyes and see what she really wants.

btw - if it doesnt work out - u will be in the USA !!!! home of infinite pussy !! just find yourself a cheerleader or two or the whole squad lol

just imagine fucking a cheerleader in the ass GIVE ME AN M !! YEAH ! GIVE ME AN A YEAH !! sorry getting off track
Old 11-05-2007, 04:14 AM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry Akirana, but i have to do this . OMG 19 !!!! lmfao never been in a relationship !!!! roflmao i told you , you didn't want to do this AWDracer . if you want i can comment on your other remarks or you can pull back . lmao
totally up to you , i'm giving you yet another out .

if need to talk like earlier , you know how to get ahold of me Akirana
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:20 AM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Yes you gave up a lot, but definitely not everything. You still have your choices. If she leaves you in the end, it's not the end of the world. You should never be depressed over a girl; just not worth it. I am 19 and I have not yet dated because 1) I haven't found myself to be in stable position for dates yet 2) No opportunity, or at least very little 3) If there are opportunities, I'm not usually involved with them.

So this leaves me with me with a few thoughts, what is my purpose here? I know I CAN be a nice guy; I have lots of friends and people that would care about me, but recently, I'm not sure if my personality has changed and that I'm actually an evil (cruel) person rather than a good one. People say nice guys finish last. Should I turn bad to finish first? All the ass bfs get laid. See virginfantasy and how she did stick with that ass of a BF for a bit before dumping him. If someone like her was with me, she'd feel like the relationship is actually going places, and we'd do whatever we want and be happy.

Now that I'm rambling here: I'm seriously considering that I should change myself. I was born nice, but since that isn't working, maybe I should just be an ass and have women be attracted to me because I'm a jerk. Being nice so far has not paid off in terms of relationships (note: i have not been in one yet so that might be a reason)

If I'm not sure about myself, how could anyone else? I feel like those songs that you hear about "if you're lost and don't know what to do, I'll be there for you" NEVER are true. If that were the case, I could help just about every girl with their problems. And we'd be happily ever after. Seriously.

So before I ramble about myself, you should seriously consider my situation and how lucky you are to know that there is someone there that loves you (more or less) rather than someone like me who I think of myself as being average but not having an average lifestyle (having at least one gf in high school, getting laid at least once etc etc)
just wanted to keep you from deleting this all the way , AWDracer
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote