Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool try to post as many for you negative things... and then what you could do about it :D

try to post as many for you negative things... and then what you could do about it

i think this would be an intresting thing to see what people come up with as a solution to there negative things
you can post it one by one or alltogether... doesn't really matter...

i will start it off

a negative thing for me (at least for the first 10 a 15 seconds) is rain!
i usually hate it at first when it rains... but then something usually comes over me and i look at all the things around me...
the trees don't mind rain... the animals don't mind rain... houses don't mind rain... cars don't mind rain... basically... everything is cool with rain... except for us people! so usually when i see how fucked up people are about rain... i get this little smirk on my face and laugh loud internally while whistling some happy tune that comes up in my mind...
and then in those moments i'm living and participating in the magic and beauty of life
Old 10-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the rain and thunderstorms! Unfortunately, we haven't had much lately!

A negative thing for me is people who are mean to old people and children.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:19 AM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine
A negative thing for me is people who are mean to old people and children.
and now a post about what you could do to make it better
Old 10-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice post..great idea!!

Hate the wind as it chills me too much!

But then again it cools you down in the summer time feels good. And best of all it takes my fallen leaves to my neighbors yard!! (he-he sorry)
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM   #5
Akirana
GrandMaster

yeah... i kinda thought it be fun specially to see what people's solution would be to there negative thing(s)...
must say that when i look at the NOW! i usually find that there aren't ANY negative things... there is just BEING...
got a lack of words at the moment to explain it better lol

+ this is a thread to my philosofers nature

Last edited by Akirana; 10-03-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm yes you would make a good one dear! just avoid drinking "Hemlock"

Only saying I can think of is what we have here its...."Think before you speak!"

Every negative can be a positive as long as you are!?
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:57 AM   #7
Akirana
GrandMaster

i think it's more like this... if you are in the NOW... then it gives you a rest in the constant struggle that goes on in your mind... it's always scared of something... wether it's in the past or the future and total disregards the NOW... but the now is everything you'll ever have and need... cause what happened in the past... WAS the now... what will be in the future... WILL be the now... but there is no other moment then the now EVER! i'm still struggling with this tho lol...
sometimes i'm so hyperfocussed on the negativity in my life that it's hard to come out of it as my "thinker" is waging war in my mind... sometimes i need something to happen or someone to get me back in the now and then s'all good again
Old 10-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
Akirana
GrandMaster

and positive and negative are just word that people give a definition to just as good or bad... right or wrong.. etc...... you have either things that evolve you or devolve you...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #9
touriquet2000

arrrgggghhhhh !!!!

you're making my head hurt now !!!! (neg)

so i'm leaving this thread (pos)

nice thread Akirana !!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #10
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol
thanks touriquet
Old 10-23-2007, 10:50 PM   #11
Akirana
GrandMaster

bump!
still waiting to see people's opinion on this one
haven't had too many...