Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan
Default Allowing self to be raped to protect others

Hey all, just had this thought enter my head: i've seen a lot of hentai where women allow themselves to be raped or succumb to the demands of others in order to protect someone close to them (seen in the hentai "Rei Zero" and "Gang Rape Club" among other places).

I hadn't really thought about this fantasy much, but the more I did, the more it really struck a chord with me. I love the idea of a woman allowing herself to be used to protect someone, be it a best friend, their boyfriend, or even a teenage daughter or young son. I love the person they're protecting being forced to watch, or being in another room and hearing it, making their imaginations run wild. Maybe it's the religious side in me, the one that's attracted to selfless people willing to do anything to help others, combined with a perverse sexual lust. I find it arousing and inspiring at the same time.

Wanted to see if anyone else has had these fantasies, and their thoughts on them?

Last edited by weirdtexan; 05-25-2011 at 12:19 PM.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
chinaangel

chinaangel has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to chinaangel

i would agree!!!

for me, i'd love to be blackmailed or forced to give myself up or being used. its not so much rape, but its forced into sexual acts.
chinaangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaangel View Post
i would agree!!!

for me, i'd love to be blackmailed or forced to give myself up or being used. its not so much rape, but its forced into sexual acts.
Very nice. How about doing it to protect somebody? Does that do anything for you, or is it mainly the forced aspect?
Old 05-24-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
chinaangel

that would, it would be as if i'm forced to do it to protect my love ones, say my mom or my sis or my best friend.

anything regarding me forced to do sexual favorites gets me going
Old 05-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
weirdtexan

Nice to hear, chinaangel. Very sexy stuff! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Anyone else feel something about this idea?

Last edited by weirdtexan; 05-25-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd do it in a heartbeat to protect my friends and loved ones. It's about the only time I'm even slightly brave about anything, when loved ones are in danger.

I'd even kick up a fuss and say things to make the rapist angry just so he'd go after me and not my girlfriends.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #7
weirdtexan

Very brave, Ingenue. That'd take a lot of guts. Do you think you would enjoy it if it was happening, or would you be too angry and repulsed to? Or does the fantasy do it for you?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:04 AM   #8
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This has been a fantasy of mine for a while now. In my case it would go something like this- A robber breaking in to an appartment, with an intention to steal something and finds a teenage girl sleeping and a middle aged mom cooking dinner, he ties up the teenaged girl, then moves on to her mom, after he taims her he brings the mom to her daughters room and starts touching the girl, of course the mom is willing to do anything just to make him stop so he forces her to please him in every single way possible, but afterwords, when he's finished with the mom he still has is way with the teenage girl, just the thought of seeing the mothers tears and pain of seeing her beloved daughter getting violated by a stranger turns me on. Plus you could add something like telling the mom that you'll hurt the girl if they won't make out or touch each other might be interesting. I could talk on and on about this specific fantasy, there's so many ways you could use the love of siblings..etc for your own good.
Yes, I'm messed up in the head, can't do anything about that.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm with Lucifer - the idea of a woman 'giving herself up' in order to protect others she cares for is a powerful turn-on...

Seeing as I am into blackmail as well as rape fantasies, this could apply on soooo many levels: the mother protecting her daughters, sisters, best friends, etc...and in the end I would use them all , but during the experience, I could use her 'volunteering' instinct to my advantage...and entertainment...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #10
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
I'm with Lucifer - the idea of a woman 'giving herself up' in order to protect others she cares for is a powerful turn-on...

Seeing as I am into blackmail as well as rape fantasies, this could apply on soooo many levels: the mother protecting her daughters, sisters, best friends, etc...and in the end I would use them all , but during the experience, I could use her 'volunteering' instinct to my advantage...and entertainment...

--BAD MAN--
Absolutely 1,000% agree.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 AM   #11
chinaangel

After reading Lucifer's post, i'm a bit turned on even....haha
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #12
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This never was a fantasy of mine. I don't like when the victim "allows" me to do anything, even in such forced situation the only exeption is when she allows it to protect herself from more pain etc. I generally prefer taking what I want instead of getting
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdtexan View Post
Very brave, Ingenue. That'd take a lot of guts. Do you think you would enjoy it if it was happening, or would you be too angry and repulsed to? Or does the fantasy do it for you?
I know I wouldn't enjoy actual rape. In fantasy terms I enjoy the idea. My taunts, delivered in an indignant squeak and about as menacing as a disorientated butterfly, pique his interest. Here's one victim that was cowering seconds earlier and is now actively trying to get raped in place of her friend. How charming.

On my part, I quickly drop the sass once my objective is achieved and his attention is on me. After that I revert to frightened submission, whimpering at his every touch, almost incoherent with fear, wondering why the heck I thought this was such a good idea. He pauses at one moment, strokes my hair and says "such a good girl, protecting her friends," and I realize he saw through my ploy all along.

And who knows, perhaps I amuse him enough that he decides to keep me after releasing the other hostages.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #14
weirdtexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue View Post
I know I wouldn't enjoy actual rape. In fantasy terms I enjoy the idea. My taunts, delivered in an indignant squeak and about as menacing as a disorientated butterfly, pique his interest. Here's one victim that was cowering seconds earlier and is now actively trying to get raped in place of her friend. How charming.

On my part, I quickly drop the sass once my objective is achieved and his attention is on me. After that I revert to frightened submission, whimpering at his every touch, almost incoherent with fear, wondering why the heck I thought this was such a good idea. He pauses at one moment, strokes my hair and says "such a good girl, protecting her friends," and I realize he saw through my ploy all along.

And who knows, perhaps I amuse him enough that he decides to keep me after releasing the other hostages.
Very sexy and selfless Ingenue! And glad everyone else has so much to say about this!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:54 AM   #15
nat2lay

nat2lay has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nat2lay

Never really thought about it before. When I fantasize about being raped it's usually about me kicking and screaming and being subdued and taken by someone stronger than me. But I suppose if someone had a gun to my loved one's heads I would just HAVE to do what they say. Might be more humiliating that way too...

Hmmm, imagine if two guys broke into my home, one man holding my hubby hostage and forcing him to watch as the other orders me to lower myself onto his cock and grind on it till I cum. Instead of being pinned to the floor and violently taken, there I am bouncing up and down on my rapist as my hubby watches helplessly. Could I make myself cum in a situation like that? Do I risk faking an orgasm? Do I have to do it again with the 2nd guy?
nat2lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 AM   #16
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
Never really thought about it before. When I fantasize about being raped it's usually about me kicking and screaming and being subdued and taken by someone stronger than me. But I suppose if someone had a gun to my loved one's heads I would just HAVE to do what they say. Might be more humiliating that way too...

Hmmm, imagine if two guys broke into my home, one man holding my hubby hostage and forcing him to watch as the other orders me to lower myself onto his cock and grind on it till I cum. Instead of being pinned to the floor and violently taken, there I am bouncing up and down on my rapist as my hubby watches helplessly. Could I make myself cum in a situation like that? Do I risk faking an orgasm? Do I have to do it again with the 2nd guy?

Way too many questions, just bent down and smile.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Could I make myself cum in a situation like that? Do I risk faking an orgasm?
You needn't worry about such things. If you read many rape stories, you're familiar with the phrase, "Her body bedrayed her." Yep, you're shocked, horrified, and humiliated, but you will soon be writhing and jiggling and emitting a multitude of un-ladylike sounds as you have a long loud orgasm. That doesn't mean you like it. It just means that you are not in control.

Quote:
Do I have to do it again with the 2nd guy?
Yes. Yes, you will have to do it again for the 2nd guy.

I love these types of fantasies, or any fantasies of blackmail, extortion or coersion. In my fantasies, the women rarely volunteer to perform sex acts to save others. They are not allowed to feel that noble or heroic. When their perpetrators tell them that they must submit or other people will be hurt, they just know they are SUPPOSED to succumb to save their children, spouse, or whomever.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:56 PM   #18
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've had fantasies along these lines ... a young guy dating a girl, her mother doesn't approve ... and they guy knows that the more Mom objects, the more the girl is driven to him. The guy & Mom have a confrontation, and he makes it clear that the daughter will do anything he asks ... but he won't ask, IF Mom agrees to take care of his needs.

Mother is shocked at first, then thinks about what her daughter could be getting into ... reluctantly, Mom agrees. She is forced to strip, to touch herself, to say what she wants ... I imagine her naked, kneeling in the middle of the living room floor, sobbing, saying she's a worthless cunt, begging to be used, as tears are streaming down her cheeks ...

Of course, the guy will still seduce the daughter. After several sessions with Mom, and her spirit is broken, he might even let the girl see what her Mother has become. Girl is disgusted with Mom, starts abusing her ... Mom just sits there and takes it. Mother ends up being a submissive slave to her own daughter.

Last edited by NastyJack; 06-02-2011 at 10:59 PM.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #19
weirdtexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post

I think I loved just about every word you said there, and I love what Hume had to say about it as well.

Does anyone know of any videos or anything that have this scenario? I can think of a few hentai, like Helter Skelter, but that's it.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #20
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Does anyone know of any videos or anything that have this scenario?
Nothing fantastic comes to mind, but there is this one: A Dirty Western.

"Leave them alone, I'll do anything! But God, leave my girls alone!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dirty Western.avi_001549382.jpg (12.6 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg Dirty Western.avi_001550517.jpg (11.7 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg Dirty Western.avi_001752052.jpg (11.0 KB, 234 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote