Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
diala

Default some fantasies of a new member

Hi everyone,
I have just joined this group. I will introduce myself by telling you a few of my fantasies.

I come home from work (wearing my usual office clothes - tight black skirt and tight white blouse). I open the door to my flat, go inside and two masked men jump me. One holds me still and clamps his hand over my mouth, while the other ties my hands behind my back and gags me. Then they unbutton my blouse, fondle my breasts, pull up my skirt, pull down my panties and take turns raping me. I fight and struggle as much as I can, and try to scream, but I'm tied up and gagged. I'm helpless. They take their time with me. They do everything they want to me. There's nothing I can do.

I also fantasise about being a flight attendant on a plane that gets hijacked. The hijackers take advantage of their power over everyone on the plane to rape all the flight attendants.

Another one I have is being woken up in my bed in the middle of the night by a masked rapist who has handcuffed me to the bed and gagged me. He then proceeds to strip, fondle and rape me.

I have another fantasy regularly that involves my actual boss at work. He's an ugly, fat, bald, sleazy, old jerk. He has never done anything really sleazy to me yet, but I can feel his eyes and his thoughts. I am revolted and afraid of the thought of him doing something sexual to me, but weirdly, I can't help myself getting sexually aroused by it. My most common fantasy is this: At about 4 o'clock he comes over to my desk, taking the opportunity to push his body against me, or stare at my boobs, or whatever else appeals to him at the time that he can get away with. He asks me if I can work back. I say yes. Everyone goes home at 5 o'clock except John (my boss) and me. It isn't long before he starts talking sleazy talk to me. I give a cold response. A little while later he walks over and stands behind me. I'm feeling nervous. He says something about my work, and pretends to be looking at what I'm doing. He leans over me from behind, pushing his fat belly against me. Then he reaches around me with both hands and squeezes both my breasts. I let out a cry of shock and outrage. He laughs and hangs on. I stand up and try to push him away. We struggle. He overpowers me and pushes me down onto the desk. I shout and plead with him "No, John! Don't! Stop it!" He ignores my cries, holds me down and rapes me.

yours,
Diala
Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder what your boss would do if he knew about this?
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
diala

That is a very good question!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Sounds like a good role play have you ever done that before
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
diala

Have I ever done what?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by diala View Post

Another one I have is being woken up in my bed in the middle of the night by a masked rapist who has handcuffed me to the bed and gagged me. He then proceeds to strip, fondle and rape me.
You must be a very tight sleeper
Old 10-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
diala

Yeah, I imagine someone could possibly handcuff me to the bed without waking me up if he did it slowly and carefully, but gagging me might have to be done as I was waking up. That would be just as good.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Something else came to mind. What if you got drunk at a works do and told a male work colleague about this fantasy. Next week he approaches you and reminds you what you told him. Threatens to tell your boss. Unless....

What might a girl be willing to do for a young, handsome work colleague to stop him telling?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
diala

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Something else came to mind. What if you got drunk at a works do and told a male work colleague about this fantasy. Next week he approaches you and reminds you what you told him. Threatens to tell your boss. Unless....

What might a girl be willing to do for a young, handsome work colleague to stop him telling?
That idea's a bit too subtle for my liking. I like to have absolutely no choice and absolutely no power in my rape fantasies. I want it to be totally physically impossible for me to avoid being raped. Most of my fantasies involve me being tied up and gagged, or held down by several men and gangraped.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #10
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

please tell me you live in the united states...i want to overpower you and break your will to fight
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Yeah, I imagine someone could possibly handcuff me to the bed without waking me up if he did it slowly and carefully, but gagging me might have to be done as I was waking up. That would be just as good.
Hmm, and what about gently placing a chloroform laced cloth over your mouth, leaving it there for a few seconds and then setting up the wake-up surprise?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Quote:
That idea's a bit too subtle for my liking. I like to have absolutely no choice and absolutely no power in my rape fantasies. I want it to be totally physically impossible for me to avoid being raped. Most of my fantasies involve me being tied up and gagged, or held down by several men and gangraped.
Ah, but you may agree to go to his house, thinking all you have to do is give him a blowjob and you won't end up getting raped by your ugly old boss. And his ugly old mates. Only whilst your on your knees you suddenly feel his hands grip your hair, thrust his cock deep into your throat, and as you gag and choke you feel something push into your arse. Then you realise you're surrounded by all the young men from the office.

A much longer ordeal than from a few ugly fat old sleaze bags who probably can't get it up anyway.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #13
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
A much longer ordeal than from a few ugly fat old sleaze bags who probably can't get it up anyway.
But that's what she's AROUSED by... I know, shocking thought! I work with lots of men... The fat, sleazy one gets a lot more thought time than the young, good-looking one (and he is ~smoking~) ... It's something about the way they look at you I suppose - although I can't speak for the OP.

That's just what works for some people.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
But that's what she's AROUSED by... I know, shocking thought! I work with lots of men... The fat, sleazy one gets a lot more thought time than the young, good-looking one (and he is ~smoking~) ... It's something about the way they look at you I suppose - although I can't speak for the OP.

That's just what works for some people.

I see your point Was just trying to develope the fantasy a little. My next suggestion was going to be that once the guy had his way, he tells the boss anyway.

Sorry if it's generally not the done thing to mix other peoples ideas up a bit on this board, I'm quite new hear so I'm happy for people to set me straight!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #15
diala

The chloroform idea's a good one, Menace. Imagine the shock of waking up, after going to sleep in your own bed at home as usual, to find yourself in whatever position some sick rapist wants you in - handcuffed? gagged? blindfolded? hooded? breasts bound? nipples clamped? naked and tied with ropes into a vulnerable sex position.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #16
diala

Sorry, Hymenbuster. I'm in Australia.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #17
diala

Fuckingrotter, don't worry about etiquette too much. This is not tea with the queen. You're going great. Keep the ideas and the posts coming. That's what makes these places fun.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #18
diala

Another woman knows where I'm coming from. Thanks for your input, Star67.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #19
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't know girl, maybe after that night you even can't go to the bathroom in a few days, it will be very painful for you.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:56 AM   #20
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Sorry if it's generally not the done thing to mix other peoples ideas up a bit on this board, I'm quite new hear so I'm happy for people to set me straight!
Ack. I assure you my intention wasn't to set you straight. Please, say whatever you like, I'm all for freedom of speech... even if you completely disagree with me. Go for it.

I was just adding my 2 cents - sorry if I sounded a bit harsh.

And no problem diala.. Thanks for sharing!
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote