Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My fantasy

I just had this one and I really want to share it.

Theres this guy who I know from work, he works in the opposite building, and we talk every so often when we see each other, about a couple of times a week. Well, one day we get into a conversation about sports and an upcoming game and I mention casually that I am rooting for the opposite team that he is going for. This puts him into a competitive spirtit and he says that we should wager the game: If my team wins, we go out and he pays, if he wins, I pay. Thinking this is the perfect opportunity to get to know him, I agree, even though I dont even watch the sport.

So my team wins and he is gracious about it. We meet up at a nice restaurant for drinks. He doesnt drink much, but instead orders me shot after shot. Being the lightweight I am, I get drunk pretty fast, and I have to excuse myself to the bathroom where I throw up and am pretty fucked up..I stumble out of the bathroom where he is waiting for me. He says that he will take me home, so I get into his car where I nearly pass out. Instead of leaving, he leans over to kiss me, and slightly aware of it, I let him. He stops after awhile and drives off. My head spins from the liquor. The car stops and I think I am at my house, but as I stumble out of the car, I notice that he took me somewhere else. He comes over to help me to the house and when I ask where we are, he says that he is going to have me sleep a little bit at his place before taking me home. He takes me to his bedroom and lies me on the bed where he takes my shoes off. He also takes off my shirt, because it has a little vomit on it. He leaves the room, where I proceed to sleep off my drunken stupor. I sense him back and I feel him take off my pants. I kick at him and slur quietly "stop it". After a few seconds, I am bottomless with just my bra on and I feel his naked skin against me as he climbs between my legs. I push my legs together and try to turn around to stop him with no luck. I feel the head of his cock start to enter me, and I pull up and try to shove his hips from me, and with an angry grunt he grabs my arms and pins them above my head and thrusts deeply inside. I am so sick and out of it that all of this goes on in a fog. The only thing I feel is his powerful body grinding against me, his strong hands grasping my wrists as he thrusts and the pain down there as he fucks me.

After he is finished, he gets off and lies down next to me, I angrily swat at him and throw things from the side table at him. I get up still drunk and out of it and stumble around looking for my clothes muttering words such as "mother fucker" and "asshole". He laughs and gets dressed and tells me he is going to drive me home, and I let him, and dont say a word to him the whole ride.

*ok, so I have been in this situation before, but not to the point of drunk sex, the guys I have been with stopped before entering me because I screamed, but I think its a hot idea being taken advantage of when drunk.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-06-2008 at 01:21 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Very Hot fantasy Chitownhoney, thanks for sharing.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #3
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

preface:hopefully this is just a fantasy

that being said, meet up with a frat boy one night and you can have this come true, the only problem would be in real life he might give you something that would leave you not remembering what happened.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #4
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

love the idea of being taken advantage of while drunk.. .so i can really relate to this.

i'm trying to pinpoint what it is about the idea that makes it so hot but.. unlike other fantasies i'm drawing a blank. my brain is broken.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
love the idea of being taken advantage of while drunk.. .so i can really relate to this.

i'm trying to pinpoint what it is about the idea that makes it so hot but.. unlike other fantasies i'm drawing a blank. my brain is broken.

I think I can offer a perspective from real life. Me and a girl I had a serious relationship with discussed very carefully before engaging in rape role play. We agreed between us that the only time I could "rape" her was when she was drunk, and then she was fair game. Thankfully for me she was drunk very often!

What she described were feelings of disgust at her self, for enjoying havng a man rape her. But that she could justify it to herself because she was drunk, helpless and vulnerable, and not n her right mind. And admiration and respect for me that I was strong enough to follow my needs and instincts, rather than the dictates if society. I honestly think it brought us closer in the years we were together.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:03 AM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
preface:hopefully this is just a fantasy

that being said, meet up with a frat boy one night and you can have this come true, the only problem would be in real life he might give you something that would leave you not remembering what happened.
Oh this is absolutely a fantasy, did you think this was a true story? I know it seems a little "real" but thats how I fantasize, I fantasize about what can really happen.

I have been in situations where this happened, but not up to the point of drunken sex.

And I am way too old to go running around with Frat Boys.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh this is absolutely a fantasy, did you think this was a true story? I know it seems a little "real" but thats how I fantasize, I fantasize about what can really happen.

I have been in situations where this happened, but not up to the point of drunken sex.

And I am way too old to go running around with Frat Boys.
yeah, sorry, in a college town seem to hear too many stories about it.

And your never too old for frat boys, they don't have to be young, i'll call an old guy a frat guy if he's immature enough. They're just the guys who never grow up, who still say 'thats what she said' and 'your mom' after every sentence, and the guys who will do whatever it takes to get ass whenever.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:01 AM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Great to know that my fantasy makes some men hot!

Yeah men never grow up I dont think. I know 28 year olds who just want to party and play around. The guy I am interested in now just wants to party They still think that they are 22 or something. I never really ran around with the frat crowd, so I never heard of any of this.

Do you think its rape if the woman is drunk and has sex willingly with a guy who is not? Dont throw the laws of whichever state at me...what do you think? I dont think it is rape because I have been drunk many times (in my younger days) and you totally know what going on around you and trust me, if you dont want to have sex, you dont just say ok and do it anyways. Drunkiness may impair your judgement, but you still go through a thought process. I would just chalk it up to poor responsiblity on my part and move on and learn.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #9
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Great to know that my fantasy makes some men hot!

Yeah men never grow up I dont think. I know 28 year olds who just want to party and play around. The guy I am interested in now just wants to party They still think that they are 22 or something. I never really ran around with the frat crowd, so I never heard of any of this.

Do you think its rape if the woman is drunk and has sex willingly with a guy who is not? Dont throw the laws of whichever state at me...what do you think? I dont think it is rape because I have been drunk many times (in my younger days) and you totally know what going on around you and trust me, if you dont want to have sex, you dont just say ok and do it anyways. Drunkiness may impair your judgement, but you still go through a thought process. I would just chalk it up to poor responsiblity on my part and move on and learn.
first off, just watched a collegehumor video called 'frat boy dad' that was pretty funny and had a perfectly relevant ending.

second, 22 is a good age to be, i'm stuck there until next weekend.

as far as drunk girls, no i don't think it's rape if she's just drunk, but if she's too wasted to know what is going on, then its rape, just a judgement call i guess. I used to have the opinion that yeah if you had sex when you were drunk it was just bad judgement, but she brought up a very valid point, if i get too drunk i get 'whiskey dick', she doesn't.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Who the hell gets so wasted that they dont know whats going on? How weak can you be? I am 5'2 120 lbs of lightweight no tolerance for liquor and have NEVER been that wasted, and I once downed 8 shots of Patron and puked in my friends ear and I STILL knew what was going on.

Awww...those days of being 22....those were some good (and naughty) years.

Whats whiskey dick....Is that when you cant get it up?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-08-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #11
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

no it's the opposite ..when no matter how much long how yard you go at it the goddamn thing won't finish. so imagine the frustration added to the drunk, maybe some annoyance..maybe just good old mean.

whiskey dick is a bitch.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #12
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

George is right, i am wrong, i have a tendency to think of whiskey dick as just being too fucked up to do anything, essentially (this was what i meant), but yeah definetly supposed to be just being to drunk to get off.

As far as being too fucked up to know whats going on, i have been their a few times and not a place i wanna go ever again. I'm talking about laying down and either passing out or only being able to focus on how bad you feel, and how you never want to drink ever again.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #13
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

ChiTownHoney, you say guys have come near to fucking you when you have been drunk, but your screams have scared them off, one day they might not scare them off, and what happens then, do you report the matter?
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote