Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James
Default Real life 'consensual rape' roleplay

Names changed to protect the not so innocent!

This is a real-life 'consensual rape' roleplay I carried out.

It happened 3 years ago, I replied to a guy on another fetish site who had placed an advert reading: "Wanted: Man to rape my wife"
As you can imagine he had loads of replies but most were one liners and didn't really think the situation through. My reply though contained a few ideas but more importantly clearly stated that I would only 'rape' his wife if she agreed!
After chatting to Mike for a few days we agreed a plan. His wife, Sam, called and left a voicemail on my phone as agreed just saying "Chocolate fish". If on the night she didn't say the same phrase then nothing would happen.
Although Sam had agreed to 'no-limits' Mike informed me that she was very conservative in bed and he wasn't sure if she would actually be able to go through with it. They had been married for 20 years and he was her only partner.
With everything in place Mike and I arranged a date for a few days later; Sam didn't know when or where she just knew it was going to happen sometime. They lived in North London so I travelled up during the day with my bag of tricks and at 8.30 made my way to the address. It was a Thursday and every Thursday they went to the local for the pub quiz, always back around 9.45-10.00pm.
I found the key where Mike had said it would be. It still amazes me he trusted a complete stranger in his house alone. As arranged I took a large knife from the kitchen and headed upstairs and waited in the bedroom. After what seemed an age in the dark I heard footsteps, 9.45, he obviously couldn't wait to get back tonight I thought. I moved into position behind the bedroom door.
Mike had told me that Sam always had the same routine when they got home from the pub, upstairs straight into the bedroom to change her shoes. Sure enough as soon as the door opened I heard footsteps on the stairs. My heart was racing not only at the prospect of what was to come but I was also a little worried incase this was a setup!
As she entered the room I put my left hand over her mouth and the other round her neck. I calmly said, "it's me, you know who". I released my left hand, she took a sharp intake of breath and I thought she was going to scream but instead, in a tiny voice, almost a whisper but very clearly "chocolate fish".
I placed my hand back over her mouth and used my right hand to pull out the kitchen knife from my belt, waving it in front of her face. This was now for real, no safe words. No limits she was mine. I told her to calmly call her husband upstairs. He came running up a little too eagerly I thought and could barely contain his excitement. He knew from our discussions some of the plans I had for his wife and he also knew he would be watching but didn't know exactly what was going to happen. There was a chair in the bedroom and I ordered him to sit in it. From my rucksack I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a role of heavy duty tape. I ordered him to strip to his underwear and sit on the chair, I think he was a little worried but I assured him it was only his wife I was interested in!
Once he was sat in the chair I asked Sam to cuff his hand behind his back and use the tape around his legs to attach him to the two front legs of the chair. I then made her tie a loop of cord around the hand cuffs and around each of the back legs of the chair. I checked to make sure he was secure and was surprised to find that Sam had done a good job! Finally I made Sam gag him with another piece of tape.
For the first time I got a good look at the two of them. They were both in their early forties, 7 years older than I. He was grey, quite shifty looking, thin wiry build. She was about 5'5", a little over weight but not bad, quite pretty in a plain sort of way. She was dressed in black skirt, white top, black cardigan, black tights and black heels.
I asked her name (only to stay in character!) and she answered. "Well Sam, if you want your husband to be in one piece at the end of tonight then I suggest you do as I ask!"
Mike looked a little more worried but he had nothing to fear! Sam nodded and said "I will do what you want". I asked her to remove her cardy, then her shoes. I asked if they were tights or stockings, "tights" she answered. "Shame, but take them off". She did but hesitantly, trying to hide as much of her legs as possible. I had to laugh "Why hide! I'm going to see more of you than you can imagine"
Her top came next, then her skirt. She stood in matching underwear, quite sexy but not obvious. Mike told me later that she had been and a couple of new bras and several knickers so that she could always be wearing them never knowing when I was going to strike.
At this point I glanced down at Mike and noticed that he was already excited. I pointed this out to Sam and joked that "he was enjoying this as much as I was!” She blushed and trued to turn away; in a flash my humour was gone and in a low, calm but menacing voice "Did I tell you to turn away bitch, now you listen! Your body is mine for the next few hours; you will not hide away from me, now stand straight and stick your breasts out". She did as she was told; I think she was worried now! This was the first time I had shown any sign of menace.
"Undress" I barked. She removed her bra, I couldn't tell you what size as I have never understood the system but she was the size of a small grapefruit, not too big but not too small. She then, with great courage removed her knickers and stood out of them. She stood naked, arms by her side, straight with her tits pushed out, but her body twitched as it naturally wanted to hide from my gaze. Her bush was trimmed but still a little full for my liking (she had trimmed for the first time in years in turned out when we had arranged this). I went over to her and stood in front of her. I put my hand under her chin and pushed her head up so her eyes met mine, I smiled and with my free hand pinched her pubes and pulled. She gave a gasp and looked shocked; "Too much" I said shaking my head. I grabbed my rucksack and rummaged around, finding what I was looking for I handed her a razor and a can of shaving foam. Remove it all I said, this wasn't something either of them had expected. Sam looked at Mike and he nodded. "DON'T LOOK AT HIM, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM". Shaking she sat on the bed, "sit with your legs spread so we can both see". For the next 10 minutes she gingerly shaved, first her pubic area and then at my insistence her pussy lips. She was incredibly nervous and embarrassed, she kept taking gulps of air and I thought she might start crying at any moment. I must admit if she had I would have given her the option to stop the scenario, but thankfully she didn't.
When she was finished, she wasn't baby smooth granted but I thought it was an improvement. I told her that Mike and I should inspect her new 'bare cunt' and told her to lie back, bring her feet up as far as possible and spread her legs. This she reluctantly did, "now masturbate", she hesitated and I smacked her pussy, not hard but hard enough. "Do as you are fucking told you whore". Rather clumsily she started playing with her pussy at first just rubbing it before inserting a finger, then a second, all under my direction. Mike was completely enthralled, he had never seen her touch herself and apparently claimed to have never touched herself.
From my bag I found a vibrator and told her to use it. She pressed it against her clit and to all our surprise she orgasmed almost immediately! Mike said later it was the first time in about two years; it wasn't long before her next though.
I was turned on by this point and decided it was about time I had some fun. I stripped quickly and sat next to her on the bed. I was already erect and she just stared at my cock. It was only the second she had seen and although I'm not particularly long I'm quite thick in that area (so I have been told anyway!) "Like it?" she shook her head. "Well he likes you and he's going to get to know you a whole lot better."
I grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to my cock. "New game", I said, "You have two minutes to make me cum using your mouth only, fail and I'm going to face fuck you!" I was so genuinely turned on that I thought two minutes may be too long, but she was awful at giving head. It was obvious that she hadn't had much practice. Two minutes came and went so I pulled her off and told her she was shit.
I made her kneel on the floor and open her mouth. "If your teeth come anywhere near my cock I will pull every last one of them out and still face fuck you". I pushed my cock into her mouth and held the back of her head as I started, gently at first fucking her mouth. I could feel her gag every time my cock got near the back of her mouth so decided against deep throat. Her back was towards Mike and I was stood facing him. "Does she swallow", Mike shook his head, Sam pulled away but my hand forced her back onto my cock, "Does she let you come in her mouth?” another shake Mikes head. "Have you never come in her mouth?" I asked he shook his head. "Well I'm going to, and she is going to swallow it like a good girl aren't you? AREN'T YOU" a slap round her face and she looked into my eyes as she nodded. "I think you need a lesson on how to give a good blow job whore". I relaxed my grip and gave her directions on how to suck me, within a minute or two I came, and heavily. She gagged a little unused to the situation but swallowed most of it, a little escaped down her chin so I asked her to wipe her face with her finger and lick it clean, "waste not want not".
"So, I'm the first guy to come in your wife's mouth and the only guy she has swallowed?" Mike nodded, turned on but obviously a little jealous. "Well I think Sam should show you her new blowjob skills". Sam looked more horrified at this prospect than she had at sucking me! I pulled her by her hair and pushed her head into Mike's lap. I told her to take his cock out and "Show him what you have learned". She was bent over sucking Mike's cock in a doggy position, and as my cock was recovering I grabbed a condom, knelt behind her and without too much ceremony pushed into her cunt. She was wetter than I could imagine and I slipped easily in. Not having children, or much sex life she was tight but not uncomfortable. Mike's cock I could see was a little longer than mine but much thinner.
Sam grunted and pushed back, Mike was struggling and it was obvious he would last long. "Let him cum in your mouth whore, but spit it back in his face. Mine is the only cum you will EVER swallow, understand". Mike came and with me still inside her she raised her head and spat it in his face. "Good girl Sam, whose whore are you". "Yours she whispered", "louder", "YOURS!” I laughed as Mike looked on; his wife was still kneeling with her arms on his legs as a stranger fucked her. I grabbed my bag and found some oil, I poured it over her bum and over my cock as I pounded her, she had no idea! In one movement I pulled out and pushed against her anus, with her so turned on and with so much oil it offered little resistance to my pushing and before she knew it my cock was almost two inches in. "Virgin ass?" I asked, nods from both of them; "not any more, and Mike she is sooo tight!” She squealed a little as I started fucking her hole. I'm not actually into anal but I guessed that if she was so uptight about sex then this would be the ultimate humiliation. I carried on fucking her and found the vibrator she had used earlier. I pushed it into her cunt (not the easiest angle I thought at the time) and turned it on full. She was almost screaming, crying and laughing as her second orgasm of the night hit her. "Good little whore" I said as she slumped off Mikes lap onto the floor. I was on the edge so I pulled out, pulled off the condom and pulled her head up. I looked into her eyes as without hesitation she took me and sucked me. "Hold the cum in your mouth Sam", moments later I came, and she held as much as she could. "Open your mouth and show Mike", she was like a well trained puppy at this point, "now let him watch you swallow". She was like a young school girl with her first love, she was a dirty little broken whore. I made her lie back on the bed and give Mike a show as I cleaned myself up and gathered my stuff. Her masturbation technique I notice was a lot less clumsy now. "Keep your cunt shaven whore, masturbate everyday and only ever swallow my cum. I may be back to check one day"

As a prologue to this Mike emailed next day and said how much they had both enjoyed the experience. I kept in touch for awhile and Sam continued to shave and is much more sexually adventerous.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very hot. I love the humiliation part when you took her ass - just because you could and not because you really were into that.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote