Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #21
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravished View Post
Ah, the raped in the barn fantasy. A favorite. I grew up in a rural area with lots of horse barns. One of my favorites was a farm that had mostly huge draft horses and in addition to having really solid wooden stalls, some of them had steel bars above the wood. I always wanted to find myself in one of those for a few days, with a rapist who leaves me tied up when he's not there.
Don't forget when your not being raped kept like livestock. Fed, watered, and cleaned up after like just another barn animal.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:37 AM   #22
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rural Rape Replies

I have lots of rural rape fantasies. One is a full story elsewhere on this board (see: kidnapped tease, chapter one posted now).

But my all time favorite, the big city Black Woman Executive, tall proud and bitchy, who makes a wrong turn and becomes the main attraction at a Ku Klux Klan rally and Gang Rape.

Humiliated and forced to service one White Man after another, just like her slave ancestors, she ends up collared and caged on the Grand Wizards Farm, to spend the rest of her life satisfying men, that just days before she looked down on as White Trash, and now she has to call Master.

By the way, I'm right now working on a series of stories for this board. The series will be all about rural rape in the South and South West.

The name of the series will be-

"Stories from: The Bar with No Name" -

On quiet, back roads, small cinder block buildings with no signs, dirt parking lots, and a single light by the door. Inside you'll find cold beer and hard liquor, Southern Rock on the Jukebox, and women to satisfy your urges... whether they want to or not!

Welcome to the Bar with No Name!

I have a total of 13 stories planned so far.(Listed below)

Look for the first story in a few days

1. Mississippi: Black Lady Lawyer
A Black Beauty plans to stick it to the White man, and instead winds up a sex slave with White Men sticking her.

2. Arkansas: Arab Belly Dancer
A Persian Princess goes from dancing in at parties, to dancing on the end of men's cocks.

3. Texas: Mexican Maid / Mexican Made
She snuck into the USA hoping for a better life. Now she'll spend her life as a whore.

4. Louisiana: Cajun Cutie
Gators ain't the only think in the swamp with a big appetite. This lil' gal will be forced to satisfy ever hungry man that comes in.

5. Alabama: Gold Digging Milf with 3 hot daughters
On the road after fleecing another husband, this hot Mom and her three daughters wind up on the Auction block.

6. N. Carolina: Bitchy Boss Lady
She forced Good Old Jerry to retire, and then crashed his retirement party. Now Jerry gets a very special retirement present, his own sex slave... her!

7. S. Carolina: Cheerleader Squad
Their Football team didn't just win, they ran up the score. Now the cheerleaders will play for the players poor sportsmanship.

8. Florida: Cuban Chiquita
This hot tamale' likes to cock tease Anglo Men. Now she'll be forced to go from cock teaser, to cock pleaser.

9. Georgia:Movie Star
A Movie Star on location to film a picture learns how the locals handle a California Gal with an Attitude problem.

10. Virginia: China Girl
She still looks like she's in her teens, and dresses the part in a little school girl uniform. Now she'll find out what country boys like to do with little school girls.

11. Tennessee: Country Singer
She was headed to Nashville to perform at the Grand Ole' Opry. Instead she'll be performing on her back... and on her knees, and on all fours...

12. Kentucky: Beauty Queen
For this beauty Queen life has been all about letting the men look, but not touch. From now on, the boys will be touching her all over.

13.Missouri: Ex-Wife
She pushed her Ex just one step too far, now she's going to pay, and he doesn't take credit cards.

I've got one more I'm still working up, about a female FBI agent, who tries to bring the Bars With No Name down, and winds up betrayed and enslaved.

Happy Reading

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 10-16-2014 at 05:40 AM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote