Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My teeth sink into the flesh of your shoulder, biting down hard as I thrust. Using my free hands to caress your legs and squeeze your tits. SMiling all the while. "Come on whore, you are going to have to do better than that if you actually want customers to buy the fact that you are enjoying their cocks."
Old 04-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #22
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"C-customers?!" I squeak. I thought it was only going to be you... guess I was wrong.
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The way your voice sounds is wonderful. A mix of fear and horror and shame. Cracking in the middle. My lips press against yours and I grasp your tit through the shreds of your shirt. Feeling and squeezing it. "Yes, he owes close to $50,000. That's a lot more than one fuck. That's... 2 or 3 years on your back."
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #24
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"T-two or three YEARS?!" I yelp "n-no, please no!"
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm thrusting hard and fast, ravaging your pussy. The sound of my balls slapping against your ass can be heard over everything. your pathetic 'babbling, your boyfriend's sobbing, even my goons laughter. "Yes." Slapping you across the face, hard enough that I split your lip. Pressing mine against yours to sample your blood. "Years."
Old 04-15-2012, 01:46 AM   #26
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"No, please, just let me go" I sob.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

Thrusting harder, making your entire body shake, I grab your legs and wrap them around mywaist. "I let you go, your boyfriend dies."
Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #28
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"He suggested this. He's no boyfriend of mine anymore. My boyfriend would never even think of letting this happen to me" I say, tears streaming down my cheeks
Old 04-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

Ahhh, somehow I figured that would be the case. Nobody really wants to be a whore, and if you are suggested as one, I am pretty sure that the relationship is over. Doesn't stop me from thrusting harder into you, sinking my teeth into your shoulder. "Yes, but you are still going to work off his debt, or you die as well as him. You've been sold."
Old 04-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #30
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I wasn't his to sell" I growl, flinching away from your teeth, wincing as you thrust into me
Old 04-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I laugh, "Yea, well, ask me if I give a fuck about that." Pumping harder, faster. Knowing I am about to cum. My hands encircle your throat, choking you.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #32
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I choke as my airway is cut off. My face starts to flush due to a lack of oxygen. I struggle against you, trying to get your hands away from my throat
Old 04-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

Nodding at my goons, they grab your arms and pull them away from my hands. I want you to choke, to suffer. To see your eyes bug out as I cum deep inside you. Smiling and in a few more pumps my cock twitches, sending my cum inside you. "Good girl. My customers will love your innocent look."
Old 04-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #34
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I choke, jerking against your hands as my body tenses. My face is bright red now from lack of air.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

Groaning, I finally roll off of you, trailing a few of your juices onto your thigh as I do. "Let's go then. Untie the bastard and take her with us. She'll do wonderful in a whorehouse."
Old 04-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #36
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"N-no! Please no, let me go!" I beg. " Jerry you bastard!" I yell out in his general direction
Old 04-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

My two goons pick you up, one at your armpits, the other grabbing your ankles. We walk out with you kicking and thrashing between them. Tossing you into the backseat of a car, I nod to them, yes they can rape you. I'll drive us to the headquarters. "Thanks boss, I'll take her ass, you can have her mouth."
Old 05-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #38
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I curl up tightly in a ball, head tucked between my legs and chest. "Just leave me alone" I mumble, sou ding like a moody sixteen-year-old
Old 05-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

Unsurprisingly pouting does not make the two men stop. It doesn't even seem to slow them down. Jerking you onto your hands and knees. Still naked from the waist down, one settles behind you and grabs your hips. "Did your boyfriend every get to be inside your ass whore?"
Old 05-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #40
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sniff, choosing not to respond. I will not dignify that with an answer