Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your reaction is shocking. Very fee of my willing participants were so eager, got so much from it. Your body is responding to my lightest touch with eager moves forward. Begging me not to tell anybody. About the paper of what a slut you are? I can't decided. Instead I just slide my hands tobyour hips. Grabbin them firmly, fingers digging into taut flesh and thrusting hard.

"Just stay quiet." Each word grunted out after another powerful thrust. Beads of sweat falling from my brownonto you back. "I don't want to listen to you. Just to fuck you."

Folding my body over yours, lips and teeth scraping over bare shoulder.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #22
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I flush feeling like such a slut talking like that, or that I quickly bit down on my lip as you ordered me to silence. I shook all over and slowly rolled my hips as you pulled me back harder and faster as you just fucked me. All made me wetter and hotter feeling like I was just some whore to be fucked and tossed aside.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:27 AM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm grunting and pounding into you hard. Using your pussy, notncaringnif you enjoy it or not. Just a vessel for lust. Harsh words whispered in your ear, "You just take it like the fucking slut you are." Hands sliding up and down your body gripping your tits. Squeezing them hard and groaning loudly in your ear. Tongue sliding out and tracing lightly over your face. Loving the power of complete control.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #24
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I whimpered as I felt you just thrusting harder and deeper in to my cunt as I was rolled with every move. My pussy clentched and I moaned as I tried not to love the way your long, hard cock used my cunt for your own pleasure. I shuddered and gasped out as I felt you in so deep.

"Please, oh please, stop... don't... stop..." I wasn't sure if I meant I wanted you to stop raping my tight sex or not to. My mind narrowed to the feeling of heat and friction as you thrust in me, squeezed my breasts, and licked my face like I was a fuck toy.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

The words are stuttered making it impossible to determine if you are begging me to stop or telling me not to. Hand sliding up and grabbing the back of your neck. Holding you down hard against the desk. Focusing entirely on getting as much from your body as humanly possible. One quick spank against your firm ass as I drive in over and over.

Brain completely shut off as I use you, hands roaming everywhere, Gripping and smacking whenever I find something I like to grip. "Whose my fucking whore? I want you to scream it."
Old 12-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #26
bangbangbaby

I shook and cried out as I arched as much as I could with you holding me down. I squirmed under you and clentched tightly around your hard pounding cock as my juiced dribbled down my thighs as I moaned out.

"I'm your whore sir! Your whore!" I answered you loudly and flushed as I heard it ring in the room as if the whole world wanted to agree.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:01 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

The thrusting is only gets easier as you get wetter. Sloppy slapping noises are barely audible over the ringing echoes of your scream. Grabbing the sides of the desk so I can pull myself forward faster. Knowing I am going to cum soon. Waiting for the Perfect moment of control, when my seed flies into your unprotected body. "Yea you like being fucked hard, being used like a slut, don't you?"
Old 12-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #28
bangbangbaby

I moan and shake as I can feel your hard length deep inside me as my pussy clentched and tugged at it tightly. I arched and shuddered as I whimpered, nodding to your words as I rolled my hips back to meet your thrusts in my durrty wet fuck hole. And I cried out again as my hole body clentched up and quivered, my juices running over your length and down my thighs as I came in blinding white light.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

I barely notice your fluids squirting out, drenching my legs. That is how focused I am on driving my cock into the hole of my student. Knowing that I will be able to do this over and over again. One last spank of your ass, then gripping it tightly as I let loose. Pumping over and over to make sure that I milk every last drop into you. Groaning and pulling my cock free. Wiping it on your cheeks to clean it off. Breath coming in ragged gasps as I stand above teh desk on wobbly legs.

"That was a great fuck whore. Too good for it to be a one time thing." Stroking my fingers up and down the swell of your back. "You wanted this didn't you? In some way, because there is no way a rape gets that reaction from somebody. You probably cheated hoping for this. I know the rumors about me are out there."
Old 12-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #30
bangbangbaby

I was still shaking and moaning softly when I felt you pump load after load of hot cum in to my pussy as it squeezed and clentched around you to get every shot.

I quivered and panted as I felt you pull out, and I squirted a little more on to the floor, a mix of my juices and your cum. And I whimpered as your ran your cock over my face, pet my back, and called me a whore for enjoying this, fantasizing about it.

I flushed and nodded slowly still laying over the top of your desk.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I just watched you laying there, trying to collect your breath. Twitching slightly, I can't tell if that is an answer or a random spasm. You look so good, bent over my desk. My and your fluids leaking out of your pussy and slowly dribbling down your leg. In my youth I would have been back upon you already. Lacking the stamina to do that now. Need to find new ways to amuse myself and get ready.

"Stand up. And take off the rest of your clothing. I want to see every inch of my toy." Fingers tracing over the swell of your hips.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:16 AM   #32
bangbangbaby

I shake and sob a little as I realize I really did want this. But unlike my young fantasies you would not let me go after one go. And so I slowly pushed myself back to my feet to pull my shirt off and drop it.

I squirmed as I covered my chest with my arms and pushed my pants the rest of the way off. Leaving me in only the panties you bunched around my knees. I flush and slowly bend over to pull them down and drop them in front of you, our mixed juices staining them slightly.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you take off your clothes and I walk over. Picking up each item and carefully folding them. Tucking them inside the desk, "YOu get them back when I have decided you earned them." Your hands are covering your tits, and I can't have that. Reaching out and firmly taking each wrist, and peeling them off.

Staring at your now fully nude and uncovered body, licking my lips. "I don't have the stamina of my youth. I need you to masterbate until I get hard again."
Old 12-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #34
bangbangbaby

I shook slightly and shifted on my feet as I saw you pick up all my clothes and stash them away. I then gasped as I felt you pull my hands away to leave me exposed for your peircing gaze.

I squirmed and flushed more as I heard what you said. Were you serious? Oh, why did I get in to this. I nodded and slowly sat down on the floor in front of you, spreading my legs. And nervously began to rub a finger up over my moist little slit.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

The shock in your eyes is delicious. Of all the things you were prepared for, that obviously wasn't one of them. Watching you slowly getting on the floor and rubbing yourself. "Show me what you like, you dirty girl." Licking my licks and locking my gaze on you.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #36
bangbangbaby

I shudder as you look down on me, watching me doing something so private. I looked away as I panted softly because no matter how embarrassed I felt, I kept rubbing my wet lips with my fingers, rolling and rubbing my clit with another. Before I slipped a finger in and pumped it slowly with a little moan. It felt so good as I felt my own wet smoot pussy grip at my finger.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching with wide eyes, I reach into my own pocket. Pulling out a small baggie of coke, and taking a hit. Still watching you as it floods into my system. I know the effects, it will make it harder to cum, which to me is a good thing. Next time I'll get to have you for even longer, and harder.

Watching you fingering yourself with a smile. "Tell me you wish that was my cock, and describe exactly what you want me to do to you."
Old 12-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #38
bangbangbaby

"Oh, please. No, I, I want, your, you, you in me." I flush up as I whimper, unable to continue to speak as I felt my inner walls squeeze my finger tightly.

I squirmed on the floor as I looked away to embarresed to say anything else, even as I continued to slowly but firmly fuck myself with my own fingers. I stirred up my pussy and your cum in me as I moaned softly.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu say you want me inside you. Even though it was an order, I am more than happy to do it. Cock has sprung to attention and I wait for you to close your eyes. So this will come as a surprise. When they slip closed, I move in. Grabbing your wrist and pulling your hand away. "My turn again."
Old 12-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #40
bangbangbaby

My eyes fly back open and I shake as I feel you roughly pull my hand away. I feel you move back in and rub against my wet drooling sex and I sob a little as I think how much of a slut I must be to love this.