Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dirty old professor(bangbangbaby)

There was a line from a movie that has always stuck with me. I have forgotten everything else about it, except that one line. "I get older, and they stay the same age." It sums up my situation perfectly, as a college professor. There is always a parade of young, attractive women coming and going in front of me. In most years there are those who are willing to screw the professor in exchange for a better grade. Scholarship girls at risk of failing, or those seeking the highest grade. It is normally enough to keep my sex drive sated.

This hasn't been one of those semesters. The bitches apparently all have morals. Which is why I am so happy today. A paper, lifted word for word from a student I had a few years back has landed on my desk. Even better it is from the best looking one in the group. It's enough to get her expelled. Or work out an arrangement. My mouth is dry just thinking of it.

She has been called into my office, I made sure it was the last appointment of the day. No secretary, no other teachers, no students. Just me and her.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I shifted slightly outside my professor's office, all 5' 6" of me. Pushing a few stray strands of my short brown hair back behind an ear and adjusted my slim glassses over my dark brown eyes. I tried to smooth non-exisitent wrinkles from my simple white T shirt that stretched over my firm c+ bust.

Right at front of the door. Ringing my hands and worrying my lip I tried to take deep breaths. This had to be about that stupid paper. Argh, why had I thought that stupid cheatsheet site would help me. Taking another deep breath I slowly knocked and called out.

"Professor? You, you called for me?"
Old 12-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She looks nervous, standing at the doorway. Obviously knows what she did, and is dreading what I have to say. I don't get up from my chair, hiding my anticipatory erection from her, instead I motion her to sit across from me while I put the two papers on the desk. Glancing over the top of my glasses at her. They aren't real, but they lend an air to me that screams professor. The same reason I don't die the few flecks of grey that are beginning to appear in my hair.

After she sits across from me, I let a silence stretch out, to near uncomfortable levels. Finally clearing my throat, "You have had the best grades in the class all year. And now I have to wonder if you earned them, or if they all were like this." Tapping a pen against your homework
Old 12-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I waited until he waved me in to the seat in front of him. I sat down slowly, fidgeting even before the hour it must have been before he coughed softly. Oh no, I was going to get expelled for doing one stupid thing. I could see it in the way he watched me like a wolf that had just caught a slow rabbit in a corner. With his slowly graying hairs and shifting eyes behind reflective glasses.

I suddenly snapped up, sitting up and forward more as he did cough, flushing now as I was pulled out of thoughts that had been heading to far south. More so now as he tapped the pen on that damn paper.

"I, I know, I, I did something stupid sir. I, I promise, it has been the only time and that I'm so sorry. Please, don't, don't expell me." I shook as I just imagined the rage my fater would fly in to knowing I was kicked out for this.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Good, you aren't denying it. In my years here I have only pulled this trick one other time, and she protested, claiming not to have cheated. But I had the evidence right there in front of me. I got what I wanted from her, for the rest of the semester until something new caught my eye. Of course she was innocent, but who cared.

I lock my eyes onto yours through the lenses of your glasses. They serve only to enhance your good looks, adding a dash of sexy librarian to the mix. struggling to keep a lecherous smile off my face. "Fortunately for you, this school has yet to implement a zero tolerance policy. SO the decision to kick you out is entirely mine." Waiting a beat for that to sink in. before asking the question. "Are you willing to do something extra to make up for this rubbish?"
Old 12-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
bangbangbaby

I sank back in the seat slightly, delfating. Thinking it had to be obvious I was so wrong for doing it and was going to be kicked out for sure. Before I looked back up as he spoke. I listened and then sat still then as I heard what he said. It was all up to him and I swore I saw the look of a wolf wanting something else in his eyes. I gulped slightly and squirmed.

"Yes. Of course sir. Anything to make up for this and stay in school." I nodded quickly even as I tried not to get looked in his stare.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyebrow arches up at the word anything. Now, do you really mean it? Probably, though it is likely that you are not considering the full extent of what that covers. For the first time my lips finally twitch into a smile and I put the two papers into my briefcase. Preserving the evidence, which I can hold over you.

Hands clasped together, sitting with my forearms resting on the desk. Still staring at you as your eyes try to avoid my gaze. "Glad to hear that." Pausing fora breath, best to just rush right in. "Take off your clothes and get on the desk."
Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
bangbangbaby

I shifted as I waited for you to speak again. And looked up in plain shook, eyes blinking as I was not sure I had heard you right. But, I saw the grin moving over your face, and the grin that was also in your eyes as I finally saw myself in your glasses.

"Wh, what? But, but I, I can't. P, please, I..." I shook and tried to think of what to say or do with you watching me like that wolf again. With your breifcase and the paper hanging over me.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Shaking you head in shock. Stuttering, obviously not expecting what I just demanded of you. Extra work, helping in the office, that was probably what thought I would say. Sex was not in your mind. But it is in my.

Slowly I shake my head, making sad clucking noises. "This is a limited time offer. In two minutes I am heading out to see the dean of admissions." Returning my hungry gaze to you, letting you see for the first time the lust etched on my features as my eyes rake up and down your body. "Either you are getting fucked on my desk, or you are getting thrown out on your well formed ass."
Old 12-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #10
bangbangbaby

I gasped out loud at your bluntness of this situation. I knew this was wrong. But, it would not change what would happen if I refused. I would be kicked out, and have to face my family, my father with this mistake hanging over me.

Still shaking I slowly nodded and tried to take deep breaths as I stood up in front of you. I could barely get the button of my jeans undone my hands were quivering so much and my eyes slowly filled with tears that dripped on to my glasses.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see you crying as you stand up to comply. Fumbling with your jeans like you are going to get this over with quickly. I clear my throat and when you look up at me, I smile. "Do it slowly. I want to watch you." Eyes are wide open, barely blinking as I take in my newest prize. I slowly remove my own tie, never breaking my stare at you.

"And when you are done, I want you on your stomach, not your back."
Old 12-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #12
bangbangbaby

This, was, so, wrong. I tried to think clearly as I choked back a sob and took a deep breath to collect myself. I finally got the button done and with a flush to your instructions I slowly unzipped them so you could watch the fabric slowly peel back from my tummy.

I closed my eyes as I felt your eyes on me and quivered slightly as I suddenly thought of all the times I had heard stories about you. And had dismissed them because you were so handsome and cool in your classes. And flushed as I thought of all the little dreams the stories had sparked in my head.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching a woman undress is almost better than the sex itself for me. Like slowly unwrapping a christmas present. I place the flush on your face up to embarrassment and leave it at that. It is only about to get worse. Still seated in the chair I free my cock and slowly stroke it while looking at you. It was already hard, but I wanted to touch something while you stripped. My tongue is running over my lips in anticipation of touching you soon.

Forcing myself not to simply toss you to the ground. Get too violent and you might cry rape. Sure, it already is that, but at the moment you have no proof. "Don't feel too bad about yourself. You aren't the first to fuck me for something like this, you won't be the last. It doesn't make you a whore."
Old 12-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
bangbangbaby

I only flushed more as you tried to comfort me with words about having done this before and that it did not make me a whore. But, why did I feel like one then? And why did I want you to say it?

I sobbed again as I could barely move now as I looked away from you with still my T shirt and panties on. Why did I want to know if some of the stories were true or my dreams real so much right now that the thoughts and doing had me frozen and shaking in front of you half naked.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Your pants are gone and you are wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a clingy shirt. I wait, expecting them to come off next. But they don't, you just stand there shaking like a leaf. I could scream angry words at you but that probably would send you running. Instead I stand up, cock stiffly emerging from my fly. Walking over and kneeling in front of you. Grabbing and yanking your panties down. Leaving them trapped on your ankles. "I like to fuck hard, so I hope you are going to be wet."
Old 12-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #16
bangbangbaby

I don't look up as i hear you stand. I am still standing, frozen in place as I hold on to the hem of my shirt tightly. And then only gasp as I suddenly hear you speaking and feel myself exposed before you. I cry out slightly as I jump and try and move away. Only to stumble from my own panties and fall over the desk just like you wanted.

I tried to push myself back up, roll away and close more legs to keep you from seeing me so. Keep from seeing how my pussy quivered more then I was and the light sheen of my juices as I thought about this more and more.

"No, please, please wait." I beg and whimper as I look back over my shoulder while trying to hide myself by curling up, which only made me rear stick up over the side of the desk more.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

Squirming on the desk with your ass in the air, watching it makes me smile. And there is a slight sheen over your lips, meaning that you are as ready as I am for this. Striding over quickly, putting one hand on the back of your neck and shoving you down. Pinning you to the desk.

Hand sliding up the back of your legs, feeling you squirming uselessly. A light spank on your ass, then my hand grip your hips holding you steady. Head teasing your lips before plunging in.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
bangbangbaby

I whimper and try to beg as I suddenly feel so wrong for doing this. But it was to late. I stiffened as I felt you grab the back of my neck and push my face against the cool wood of your desk. And I jerked and squeeked slightly as you spanked one of my cheeks. And it made me flush as it only made my little cunny hotter because I had the dream of being a bad school girl.

I wanted to hide and I cried a little more at my own thoughts. Before I clentched up and whinned out loudly as I felt your head lightly touch my wet, quivering pussy. And then just stuff me fuller then I had ever been on my own.

"Ah! No! To, big!" I cried out as I could feel my little pussy squeezed tightly around you even as you stretched it wider then I had ever been.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Not listening to the protests, the squeals about how I am too big. Though it certainly makes me feel good to hear. Hand sliding down from your neck and yanking on the hem of your shirt. Exposing your breast to my probing fingers.

Grunting hand yanking back on your hips to make you meet my cock. Pushing ever further into your tight pussy. "It'll feel just right the more you do this."

Spanking your ass again as I start to thrust slowly into you.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #20
bangbangbaby

I jerked as you spanked me again, feeling my ass burn slightly and tingle. And it made my pussy tingle and quiver even more around you as you said it would feel better the more I did this. Oh, it, it already felt, good. I flushed at my own thoughts even as I tried to wake up from what I thought was another dream. But there was no dream this time to wake up from.

I began to push back against you, directed by your firm hand as I whimpered and squirmed under you. I gasped as you squeezed and toyed with my breasts so and suddenly felt that even pulled down the shirt was in the way so much, pushing my breasts up against you hands. I gripped the edge of your desk and moaned softly as I squeezed tighter, rolled my hips and rippled my inner muscles.

"Please, please, don't, don't throw me out. Don't, don't tell anyone." I begged softly as I shook all over.