Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Give me another chance (gaggirl)

I heard it, but simply did not believe it. You're getting married. No, someone must have heard wrong. The two of us are meant to be together. Sure, you left me awhile back, but it was only temporary. Just had to go out and see what else was out there. Given enough time you would come to your senses, and return to your true love. Me.

But now someone has told me that you are getting married. But that isn't really what is happening. This is just a test, wanting me to make some grand gesture to sweep you off your feet. And when I do, everything will be right again. Standing at your door, and knocking, practicing my speech in my head.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow. I still can’t believe it. Today’s the day I’m getting married! Married!! For the millionth time I hold up my French polish nailed hand glittering with the big rock my fiancé bought me just three months after we met.

I planned everything myself, right down to ordering the flowers and wires to make my own bouquet just the way I like it, the same way I like the rest of my life too- in Control. I take another sip of my cock sucking cowboy. Once again I unzip the plastic cover protecting my halterneck beaded slimline dress and touch it dreamily. Its gong to look great on the beach. I already look forward to my toes sinking into the hot sand, standing with my knight in shining armour, beginning our life together. SUCH a lucky lucky lady.

Was that a knock? I listen again. Yep. Damn that must be the florist…. very early. Imagine my surprise when I see my ex standing there!

I wondered if this day would ever come, when I would you again and secretly hoped the day would never come. I just knew we weren't meant to be together and asked for some space fully knowing that it was already over for me. Searching your face I dont find anything to tell me what you want. I'm too stunned to say anything else. I guess I should hug you? Be friendly? I quickly move my bejewelled hand behind my back and go in for a quick platonic embrace.

"Hi... its so good to see you" I lie. "what are you doing here?"

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-21-2010 at 07:12 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You almost immediately leap into my arms when you see me. I knew that you still loved me as I did you. This whole ''marriage'' thing was a crock. Especially since it came so quickly on the heels of our relationship. Cracking a smile at you, "I heard you were getting married, and I decided that I had to come over and talk to you." Standing in the doorway shifting nervously from foot to foot. "Can I come in so we could talk?"
Old 06-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh damn he knows. My face falls. Gosh what do I say? I step away, your much too close, and let you walk past me.

"Ummm" clearing my now dry throat, "yes I am getting married" I say sheepishly. "Today actually" I close the door behind me and lean against it, because I know that in a few moments this awkwardness will be behind me when you leave.

"So I won't be able to talk long...you look good by the way." He's been looking after himself I think to myself, still sexy, being tall with dark hair and gorgeously built, but thats all there ever was to us. Sex.

And that's just not enough.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Listening to your voice, not really hearing the words. Just staring at your face as you speak. Desperately wanting to press up against those sweet lips. Suppressing the urge, knowing that will come later.

Taking a seat in the living room and smile at you. Feeling the tension in the room, and knowing that it is only going to build. "I know you are getting married today. That is why I am here." Waiting for you to take a seat before continuing. Eyes discretely taking you in. You look even better than you did before you stupidly walked out on me. Since that has never happened before, I know it has to be a test.

"We both know that what you are doing is wrong."
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

you sit on the couch and seem so sure of yourself! you always did ooze confidence.

"wrong?!" oh now I see. I move from the door and stand with my hands on my hips near the couch.

"Its not wrong. in fact, its sooooooo RIGHT. you and I... you and I were just a fling... it was fun while it lasted but... it was never meant to be" Maybe my words will hurt, so I sit next to you and hope that it gets through. I touch your well muscled forearm ignoring the tingle of electricity that lingers.

"Weve both moved on.. havent we?" I implore looking into your eyes.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Your voice and your actions are sending out two very different signals. Telling me that it was nothing more than a fling, while sitting right next to me, feeling me up. If I am being honest with myself I hadn't thought of it as more than a fling until I had heard that you had moved on so quickly. I simply could let someone else possess something that I once had, and hadn't grown bored off.

My hand folds over yours, gently. Turning to stare directly into your eyes. "It wasn't a fling. It was meant to be forever. And I'm here to make you see that."
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No" I snatch my hand away stunned "No!!" I state firmly. "it was just a fling! it was just sex between us and thats it. We argued like.... all the time dont you remember?" I stand up again, exasperated when I dont see your face registering what I'm saying.

"We hardly had anything in common! Look, whats done is done its history." I sigh "The florist is going to be here any minute and I have so much to do! do you mind... leaving? We can talk about this another time.. after I get back from my honeymoon." I flush in excitement thinking about the trip to Greece planned for the next two weeks.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

All about sex? Now I know you are lying to me. Sex was a great foundation for us, but there was so much more. More that I didn't realize I needed until you were gone. And I know you crave it just as much as me. This is all a test. Which is why I don't react when your hand wrenches away from mine. Listening to you speak about how you have a wedding to plan. Like you would actually go through with it. This is about being pursued.

I put on a hangdog expression and stand with a sigh. "I guess you are right, there is nothing to save between us." WIthout warning my hands shoot out and grip your head, pulling it in for a passionate kiss.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

" MMM!" your mouth is hot and face slightly prickly and the chemistry is there just like I remember it, and before I know it your tongues in my mouth and with vice grip hands I cant seem to pry myself away. So much for relief it was nothing more than a false sense of security. Finally I manage to push hard enough against your chest , using all of my strength, and manage to wrest my lips away.

"NO!" I push you again in the centre of the chest, this time attacking you, my anger blatantly obvious. "GET OUT!" I shout. Nnow I'm shaking with it, the rage, and point to the door with my eyes staring you down like daggers.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel the spark between us as our lips lock. But you push me violently, breaking the embrace. For moment I thought it would be to smile, or profess your love. But instead you are shaking and in a very hard voice tell me no. My hands are still gripped on your head, I lean in again stopping so close that our lips are almost touching. Feeling your breath against my face. "You don't want me to stop."
Old 06-24-2010, 07:22 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

"YES I DO!" Oh my god what are you doing? I'm still pushing against your chest, then one arm pushing and one hand desperately trying to pry your fingers which are interlaced in my silky hair. I dont even think of how much money I spent on treatments in the last month as a deep sense of foreboding overcomes me. I feel so breathless.
"Let me go!" I ready my knee in case I have to use it.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I dig into your hair as you pry and scream at me. This wasn't going according to plan. A few sentences and then you would tumble into my arms, ready and willing to be swept away by me. Instead you struggle, curse and claw me. Anger swells in me, if you don't want this to be gentle then it won't be. But I am not leaving here without what I cam for.

"Why don't you love me?!" Screaming at you right before crushing my lips against your again. Breaking the intense lip lock quickly, and following it up with a slap. Not especially hard, but enough to get your attention. "If you ay it was nothing but sex, then fine, we'll screw and then I'll be gone."
Old 06-26-2010, 04:47 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

Your suddenly angry, yell at me, kiss me and then slap me! It happens so quickly my head is left spinning trying to comprehend. My hand goes to the now flushed cheek where it still stings a little. You’ve never hit me before. Noone ever has. The heat of rage and lust emanating from you and is intimidating. My legs want to give out. My stomache does flip flops understanding what your intentions are. Yet behind the cloud of shock and fear comes anger again, a trembly wavering sort of anger. Youve now well and truly outstayed your welcome!

“No!! I don’t want anything to do with you” I say hatefully, hoping it hits its mark. Feeling emboldened I deliver a slap as hard as I can, one so hard it forces your head to jerk and its that moment I finally wrench free running to the nearby door.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

My teeth clench, that actually hurt. You really are acting like a bitch. Turning and chasing after you. When I catch up, I don't grab you. Instead I push on your shoulders. Watching as the extra force sends you tumbling forward. "I'm not leaving without getting what I want, and I', not leaving without you."`
Old 06-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

Almost at the door, and now find myself face planted into the floor. if I reach out my fingers can touch it. I want to fight you off before you have a chance to land on me, so I turn myself around to face you, reaching around first to try and swipe at your face with my nails in case your there. I kick my legs out in protection hoping to keep a safe distance between us.

"Don't do this to me, please! Its over why cant you just accept it!!" tears well in my eyes, spilling to my long lashes. You sound so nasty and so determined. I back away on the ground and find my back against the door.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

Pleading and crawling away from me, as I deliberately advance on you. Fighting down the urge to simply pounce, knowing that any quick action would leave me vulnerable to something unexpected by you. Smiling as your back presses against the door, nowhere to go to know. Unbuttoning and stepping out of my pants, never breaking eye contact with you.

"It isn't over until I say it is over. Nobody gets to reject me." With that, I lunge forward, grabbing and pinning your shoulders to the door.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

Backed into the corner I don't know whether to be angry or whether to plead with you. You loomed above and undid your pants, staring me down and I cant tear away my eyes.

Your grabbing me and pinning me is what jolts me into action, fighting and kicking at you, trying to gouge out your eyes, and screaming threats.

"Fucking let me go! LET GO OF ME! Dont touch me!" I scream, giving up on your face and trying to wriggle away and pry your hands off my shoulders. The more I move the more determined you seem to become, and I slip on the wooden floors in my silky night dress, and find myself on my back with you almost on top of me.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm not letting go. My fingers dig in tightly to your shoulders, holding you in place despite all the squirming. Eyes flicking down to catch your dress riding up. Using my foot to shove the hemline up even further, almost above your hips. SMiling at you, "Don't struggle too much, you don't want to be bruised and battered."

Dropping to my knees, using them to shove your legs apart, "You remember the passion we had. You know you love it."
Old 06-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no! no! stop!" I scream, wriggling under you still, hoping to twist my hips so even though my legs are forced apart by your knees you cant get too close to me. Thank god Im wearing knickers, which is unusual for my sleep, but last night I felt like putting on lacy boyleg ones. I push at your chest at the same time, fighting strenuously, but your so strong, too strong and big and horny to stop, pinning me down and causing me to run out of breath. I pant as I dip into my reserves to try to stop you. You remind me of when we used to fuck, and now it seems I'm about to relive that all over again. Wheres the damn florist?!
"NO! Please just STOP!" I cry, still pushing at your chest and trying to squeeze my legs together. How can this be happening??