Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Would this be the ultimate rape fantasy for an 18 year old guy?

As you guys seen from my posts, I have this crazy fetish about young rapists... of course 18 and up and the female in her 20s. I'm in my mid 20s male but the thought about the rapist being just legal age and the girl in her 20s makes it seem very hot because she is suppose to have authority over him and it seems very humiliating.

Could you imagine this? Imagine everytime a guy turns 18, there would be a huge celebration and he gets to rape a female of his choice who is very good looking and in her 20s? Excuse me if it sounds real but I'm just saying as like if it was a rape fantasy if you get what i mean.

Like every 18 year old who just turned into an adult gets to pick a hot 20 something girl and do whatever he wants to her. Anyone here find this hot? Like imagine a dad saying to his son, you turning 18 tomorrow so we make sure you have a really nice time. And then the woman are like a hot 25 year old blonde, another 21 year old brunette, another 24 year old accountant, another 28 year old retired tennis star like Anna Kornikova and a hot 26 year old go-go dancer. Or he basically gets to screw any woman that day because its his 18th birthday.

Does anyone else find this hot? Like he gets who he wants to screw? I find this very arousing because its like the guy might be a virgin as well and he gets to do whatever he wants to the hot girl who definitely has plenty of sex experience already.

To me, I would feel like this would be so humiliating for the woman. Its the thought of the guy who probably isn't very experienced getting to do whatever he wants to the girl. The idea of a hot very woman like a mid 20 something model having to service an 18 year old guy seems very humiliating but it seems more arousing though.

Another thought could be all 18 year olds would be at a place and then they get to screw any woman they want similar to like a gangbang. The difference though is all the males are freshly turned 18 whereas all the females are in their 20s and most importantly HOT AND SEXY like models or close to it. I find this hot because its like imagine a guy is 18 and just a college freshman and he gets to screw the hottest 21 year old girl on campus. Its like the opposite of the fraternity/sorotity thing where older members make younger ones do things to get in but this situation is like all the young 18 year old males gets a free for all on what they want to do to all the college senior girls. I don't know about you guys but when i was a college freshman and 18, the thought about screwing a hot 21 year old senior got me very horny.

I keep fantasizing like how two 18 year old males meet at this celebration and then they both pounding some hot 24 year old chicks and then GIVING A HI FI to each other. How would you females in your 20s feel about this? Would it make you feel so violated?

Thoughts about this? If not appropriate, please erase my post but I mentioned it was for males just turning 18 so that is okay and that it is a fantasy rape?

Would like to hear your opinions on this.
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To answer the thread question right at the beginning i think it would be the ultimate fantasy for a boy that is now a adult when he had a rape fetish.
Rape the older chicks in ther twentys that never look at him ,because they are looking all for older men and not the young ones must be a great pleasure.
Now they have to notice him when he did cruel things to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
Like every 18 year old who just turned into an adult gets to pick a hot 20 something girl and do whatever he wants to her. Anyone here find this hot? Like imagine a dad saying to his son, you turning 18 tomorrow so we make sure you have a really nice time. And then the woman are like a hot 25 year old blonde, another 21 year old brunette, another 24 year old accountant, another 28 year old retired tennis star like Anna Kornikova and a hot 26 year old go-go dancer. Or he basically gets to screw any woman that day because its his 18th birthday.
I think that's a very hot fantasy and it does not matter when you see it from the view point from the son or the father.Both has his charm. Maybe the two can go on a rape trip together this day and rape all the woment that you listed in your post in this order. Of course the son put his penis in all girls first before the father joint him. This should also strengthen the family relationship between father and son.

Quote:
Another thought could be all 18 year olds would be at a place and then they get to screw any woman they want similar to like a gangbang. The difference though is all the males are freshly turned 18 whereas all the females are in their 20s and most importantly HOT AND SEXY like models or close to it. I find this hot because its like imagine a guy is 18 and just a college freshman and he gets to screw the hottest 21 year old girl on campus. Its like the opposite of the fraternity/sorotity thing where older members make younger ones do things to get in but this situation is like all the young 18 year old males gets a free for all on what they want to do to all the college senior girls. I don't know about you guys but when i was a college freshman and 18, the thought about screwing a hot 21 year old senior got me very horny.
I like your fantasies very much. The thought that this would be a ritual for all men that become an adult is very hot. Also i like the idea that no girl in the twentys is safe to turn participate in this gangrape. They all would strip nude, gathered in a warehouse,all are sobbing and crying and then the group of fresh turned 18 come in and the fun begins.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #3
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)

byron, that sounds very hot. Your last paragraph. Can you give a bit more detail? I feel like many 20 something woman would be violated and humilated b/c most of these 18 year olds are still like boys and kids as oppose to men.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
fledgling

fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)

I'm a 18-year-old guy myself and that sounds extremely hot to me. I've fantasized about the senior girls at my college many times already.
fledgling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
byron, that sounds very hot. Your last paragraph. Can you give a bit more detail? I feel like many 20 something woman would be violated and humilated b/c most of these 18 year olds are still like boys and kids as oppose to men.
I think there are two options for this:
-The first one based on the idea that every men can choose one women that participate in the orgy. All women get a collar with a number around his neck to identify her and the boy that choose to kidnapped her get the right to be the first one to rape her. After the first rape all women can use by every men.
-The second option is that from the beginning every women is free to rape without reservations. After the men come in and the doors closed they run around in the warehouse but there are no exits and one after another was catched and forced down on the floor and get raped. There are all random victims in the twentys, so you can have the luck that you catch your colleague crush or you see that your own sister or the sister of your friend is raped next to you by two men at the same time and maybe you would join them.

And yes, i think you are right thatb it would be a very special humilation for them when a young 18 year old adult that they never pay attention to or see them as disgusting kids, because they are younger, now take her bodys on this violated way.
And they must life with the cruel memories of this event for the rest of her lifes. It wold be very interesting in cases when the friend of the little brother come to visit them after this and he was one of the man that raped her.
From now on she pay a lot of attention to him when he visits,of course in a fearful way.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #6
brutal02

Can you guys imagine if Mila Kunis was put into a room and then the freshly 18 year olds get to do whatever they want to her?

Granted Kunis is 28 and she looks very good for her age.

Can you imagine all the horny 18 year olds getting a free for all on her?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mila_kunis_12.jpg (8.0 KB, 117 views)
Old 02-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
brutal02

No one thinks this would be hot?