Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default The Long Walk Home (Join!)

[Anyone can join]

The Long Walk Home

Aida sighed as she slowly strolled on her way home, wondering why she'd taken a shortcut through this nasty neighborhood. Sure, she'd get home faster from night school, but it was getting chilly and she was slowly growing cold and afraid. Pacing down the sidewalk as fast as she could, she sighed, not noticing anyone else out at this time of night around the derelict buildings, her slender legs clad in black stocking to go with her short black skirt and shirt.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
drmephisto

Refering to the above picture, "I followed this little bitch home last night and watched her through her window. When I saw how she could spread her legs, it just set my mind ablaze with wanton lust. I have just the place to take her and as I follow her as she took this shortcut, I have a trap set for her ahead. She is so close, and I am ready.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida innocently strolled through the shortcut, passing alleyway by alleyway with no real thought to what dangers could lay ahead, her slim and pale figure flanked by the moon above.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
drmephisto

She was near the trap. Up ahead there was a path that I could use to intercept her. I moved my self in place now ahead of her. The dark shadows allowed me to throw a coin behind her which made her stop to turn around.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida felt a chill go up her spine, turning around at the noise of something small hitting the sidewalk. She turned, totally naive and clueless to the danger around her, her short skirt swaying slightly in the night breeze.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
drmephisto

It worked, with her turned at just the right moment I grab her by her mouth and put my gun to her head. "Calm down and do what you are told if you want to stay alive," I tell her as I drag her into the alley to my car. "Remember keep quiet when I take my hand from your mouth," I tell her taking my hand from her mouth. I take her bag from her shoulder and pull her wrists hard behind her. She protests quietly that I am hurting her. I warn her that if she behaves, this is the worst pain she will feel tonight.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida gasped in pain and terror, breathing frantically in terror, though she dared not scream as she felt her wrists wrenched behind her.
"Please...don't..."
Old 02-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
drmephisto

After I have her wrist tied, I gag her with a strip of clean towel cut just right to stuff her mouth. I turn her to face my masked face and her eyes bulge in terror and she lets out a muffled whimper. I rub my hand over her tight shirt groping her tits. The expression of terror deteriorates into a crying whimper. "Shhhh, don't cry, I promise that I won't hurt you" I say as I open the trunk of the car. She tries to pull away realizing that I am going to put her in it. I pick her up as she kicks and tries to scream. One I have her inside I bind her feet. "Hey! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" I yell at her. Now listen, you keep quiet in here otherwise you will get a major beating," I say to her as I rub her leg and encrouch into her skirt. I feel her tremble knowing that she is in terrible danger. "Remember, silence!" I say to her as I close the trunk.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #9
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sob miserably, feeling my clothes ripped and my body in pain as I cry in the darkness of the trunk, clawing desperately against the trunk.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #10
drmephisto

The ride is short to a construction site where I am working with my crew in the day time. I open the gate and drive in. After closing the gate I drive further inside, stop and open the trunk. Her muffled moans and whimpers send energy to my loins as I pick up the lightweight little lady. Carrying her down into where the foundation is I have a small office with a cot. I throw her on it and begin to remove my clothes as I turn on a lantern. "We'll have some privacy here bitch," I say as I open my shirt and remove my pants. I pick up the little welp who is still trying to scream for help. I rip her skirt from her waist and tear open her blouse revelaing a very nice skimpy set of black lingere.I take out my knife and hold it under her chin .
Old 02-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #11
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I whimper in fear, shaking my head as I stiffen at the sight of the knife so close.
"Please...don't hurt me..."
Old 02-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #12
drmephisto

Without saying a word, I cut your bra straps and the the cups to free you nice tits. I just paw at them, looking at your terrified face. I pull the gag from your mouth and press my lips hard on yours. You squeal as my tongue touches yours. Your instict to defend yourself tells you to bite down on it. Your instinct for survival tells you not to.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:58 PM   #13
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, torn between what to do, finally just laying limp in terror and fear, whimpering in misery as I feel your hands on my breasts and your tongue in my mouth.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #14
drmephisto

Not satisfied, my hand slips into your panties and I finger your cunt. You squirm in a friutless effort to get free but can only suffer as this prelude to what you know is inevitable terrifies you.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:23 PM   #15
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I let out a moan half pain half pleasure, squirming against the fingers touching me in my most private place, my crotch growing wet.
"Please...don't do this..."
Old 02-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #16
drmephisto

"You're making me hard and I need a place to put my cock, and your pussy is it," I say as I untie your hands from behind you and retie them in front, then put your tied wrists on a rope hung from a beam. I pull you up and stop when you are forced to dance on the tips of your toes. I cut your feet free , then take the sharp blade to your panties. "Go ahead and scream, no one will hear your here," I say as I pull my hard cock from my pants and approach you.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #17
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sob heavily, flailing on the tips of my toes, my panties in tatters, my soft moist slit exposed to the open air.
"No! STOP IT! SOMEONE HELP!"
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
drmephisto

I pull your legs apart and hold them at my side while wiggle to find your sweet moistness with my hard member. You wiggle trying to evade my entry in to you but suddenly I find it and shove it in one quick thrust, holding it all the way inside you as I relish the scream that you emit. As I begin to thrust in and out of you the screaming soon gives way to uncontrolled wimpering all of which adds to the pleaure of your sweet hole around my hard bone like flesh.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #19
Aida (Slut)
Banned

My legs wiggle and my breasts bob as you fuck me, I can only gasp in pain and submission as I feel your cock slowly sliding into my tight moist slit then slamming in and out, issuing groans from my throat as tears run down my blushing face. "Ohhh...no...I don't want this...stop it..."
Old 02-22-2007, 12:10 PM   #20
drmephisto

I hold my cum for a long time until I release and it spills into you, me laughing as it does. I see the despair on your face as it fills your hole. I withdraw my member from you and thank you for being such a nice little cunt. "I'll be ready to do you again in a while sweety, mabe this time I'll fuck your ass," I say. "Wouldn't you like that?"