Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Wink My Lucky Night

[Didn't know exactly how this works, this is my first real rape RP thread. My pics are here, if anyone's wondering.
So this is a simple party rape fantasy I have that I'm starting up, basically drunk at a party, maybe cliched I guess. Whoever wants can join in, I guess, as long as it doesn't get overflowed or confused, I'm alright with interracial, gangbang, etc., just not extreme gore or toilet play.]

My Lucky Night

I sighed, slowly brushing my bangs back as I enjoyed the thumping beat of the party all around. I couldn't remember why I'd come here, though my boyfriend and friends had urged me along, and it seemed pretty fun. Slowly adjusting my tight black jeans I felt quite tipsy, the beer cup in my hand trembling. No matter what my reasons for coming, I knew I had to get out of the bustle before I pissed myself, vomited, or passed out. I knew for sure I didn't feel good and rejecting my friend's help, I began to climb and trip as best I could up the stairs closeby towards the second floor of the house of whoever this party was being held in. I figured the bathroom was somewhere upstairs, and though I felt more than inebriated and had no one else with me, the second floor sounded rather desolate anyway.
Tottering into the bathroom, I laughed, too drunk to close the door for privacy as I pulled down my jeans and black panties.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
drmephisto

I see this cute little slightly inebriated chick go into the bathroom and not close the door. I slowly approcah and see her sitting on the bowl with her pants and panties down. "You need some help," I ask.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, trying to awkwardly pull my panties back up as I shake my head furiously, my cheeks rose red with inebriation and embarrassment.
"No...I just need some privacy...Get outta here!"
Old 01-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #4
drmephisto

"Ok, I'll go, just thought that you needed a hand with your pants," and I leave closing the door.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sigh, glad the door's closed, slowly pulling my pants back up, feeling tired and about to pass out.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #6
drmephisto

I listen at the door, hoping that she is about to come out
Old 01-10-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
Aida (Slut)
Banned

After spending a few minutes in there, I flush the toilet, reaching for the door and opening it.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:12 PM   #8
drmephisto

You come out into the hallway and see me waiting. "Are you sure you are all right?" I ask while you try to regain your balance.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:18 PM   #9
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I shrug, slumping against the wall. "Yeah...I guess...jus...jus leav me alone..."
Old 01-10-2007, 06:24 PM   #10
drmephisto

I look around and see that we are alone up here. I gently take your arm then spin you around clamping my hand on your mouth. You offer little resistance as I drag you into a nearby bedroom.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:25 PM   #11
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, spitting and clawing at you as I feel you drag me into the bedroom, sobbing in confusion.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #12
drmephisto

I pull out a knife and put to your throat warning you to do as you are told if you want to stay alive.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #13
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sob, closing my eyes and growing silent.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #14
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

There's a lot of commotion coming from the next room over as I come from teh bathroom. I open the door and gap. A beautiful young girl is being held hostage. "Hey man, I won't tell anyone...if you let me have a piece of her" I say coming in and closing the door firmly.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #15
drmephisto

I lock the door behind us and with the blade still on your sweet soft neck I lead you to the bed. I make you lie down face down and then tie your hand behind you with rope that I always have handy in my pocket.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #16
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffprick
There's a lot of commotion coming from the next room over as I come from teh bathroom. I open the door and gap. A beautiful young girl is being held hostage. "Hey man, I won't tell anyone...if you let me have a piece of her" I say coming in and closing the door firmly.

Fuck, I thought I locked that door. Lock it and make sure no one else is here and when I am done, she's all yours.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:42 PM   #17
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I moan miserably, hoping the newcomer will help me, but I cringe once I hear what he says, crying pitifully with my hands tied and face in the bed.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:45 PM   #18
drmephisto

I roll you onto your back. Your terrified my look makes my cock throb. I grab your pants, unsnap them and pull down the zipper. You get a little feisty and I pull out the knife again to remind you to be still and quiet. I remove your pants and shoes leaving you in only your panties from the waist down.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #19
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

I double lock teh door and move to watch how the other guy is dealing with her. I can't wait to watch her squirm. I lower my pants just enough for my dick to pop out adn I rub it with my hand as it grows hard.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #20
Aida (Slut)
Banned

[Gotta go for now, I'll be back later. Anyone else who wants to join, feel free to.]

I squirm and whimper as you pull my pants down, just in my black panties now, my slender legs against the bed, my face down. Seeing the knife, I let out a terrified squeek and cry quietly into the bed.