Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
AidaSlut

AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)
Default Crime and Punishment (Need One Male)

[Basically I want a cop character, preferably not an old man but he'd be older than my teen character by default. Say in his 30s. He comes and busts my character...in more ways than one...maybe some blackmail and definitely some force involved. ]

Aida giggled, slowly inhaling the thick blunt smoke that was slowly spreading around and mixing with the evening fog. She was sitting outside a public bathroom in a public park, which was relatively empty as the darkness approached and night began to come. Really it was the perfect place for a quick toke up before the high school party she was going to, she really needed a nice mood enhancer and this would do just fine. Besides, the cops never came by here.
Slowly sighing and putting her blunt carefully down, she rose and began stretching her tired slender body, revealing her lean body and pale thighs, and then sat back down.

[My pics are in my profile]
Old 12-30-2009, 05:24 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

It wasn’t my usual beat but I had to use the john when I say her just sitting there I could smell the joint from where I was standing. I went in and did my business as I came out she stood up then sat back down her skirt sliding up her pale thighs.

At times we would bust a hooked when we felt like having sex and I though what if I had this little tart and maybe even some of her friends. So I walked up behind her and said drop the joint and stand up as she stood I turned her around pulling one hand back as I slipped the cuffs on her give me your other hand I commanded. She put her other hand back saying I’m sorry I’ll never do it again if you’ll gust let me go this time. I bent down and picked up the joint and put it in a plastic bag.

Grabbing her arm I lead her back to the car and put her in the back seat then I got in front. Picking up my clip board I said name Aida right she said as I turned on the tape recorder on the front seat. Well Aida you’re in some big trouble now she started to cry as she said please just give me a break? I don’t know you where smoking pot in the park weren’t you. Yes but only one joint all the kids at school do it? Give me some names and maybe we can work something out. She rattled of names one after the other. Well I’ll tell you what you I’m going to do you know I have the butt you were smoking and it has your D&A on it so I can arrest you any time I want.
But here’s what you’re going to do.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
Lauraxxx26

Lauraxxx26 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Lauraxxx26
Default Lauraxxx

Hey babe I no you need a male , your fantasy sounds hot and I think your sooo sexy .....Can I do it pleeeeeze lol I'll pretend to be a guy/cop I'll be so bad to you and punish you till I make you cum properly for me hehe x I'll re-enact my hottest fucks all into 1 so I leave you in a trembling heap all Rosie cheeked and dripping wet lol if not that's cool I'd still love to fool around sum time xxxxx Laura
Lauraxxx26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
AidaSlut

AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)AidaSlut Level 3 (300+)

I tremble in the backseat, crossing my pale legs in fear as I hear you grilling me and threatening me. Clearly just a frightened teen who wants to get back to her parents, I shiver in terror and nod.

"W-What do I hafta do?"
Old 02-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You have a cell phone does it have a camera? Good I want you to take pictures of the people you just named. Then put their information on the back. Then meet me back here next week and bring the pictures. And Aida you had better be here don’t make me come looking for you.

Now get out.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
AidaSlut

I get out quickly, returning back there next week with a cell phone full of pictures. I look around in my skirt, my pale legs trembling, nervous and not sure why I had returned.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #7
bob209
Privileged Member

I sat in my squad car above the park watching looking around. I did this because I didn’t know if you would set me up. Seeing no one else around and the way your legs were shaking I decided everything was going as planned.

I drove down to where you were standing and told you to get in. When you took a seat in the back of the squad I said well what do you have for me.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
AidaSlut

I get into the back of the squad car, handing you my cell phone.

"I did what you wanted, I got pictures of the others. Can you let me go now?"
Old 02-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
bob209
Privileged Member

Not yet I need names and addresses to go with the pictures. Ill down load then to my computer while you take this pad and put names to the pictures. Then we’ll talk about letting you go.

When you’re done you hand me the pad this girl the third picture I want you to bring her with you this Friday make up a story about sleeping over at each other’s house so you both can stay out for the weekend. And don’t tell her I’m a cop.

Here’s you phone and don’t forget what I said about arresting you.