Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Stereotype people have about your race, nationality, ethnicity, etc?

Well, since I'm Hispanic, but I look Arabic, when people see me at airports they start running for the hills.

Just kidding.

But anyways, many people think I'm Mexican because I speak Spanish. "Mexican" in America very often translates into: having a lot of kids, working at low wage jobs, and probably illegally.

Around the world, being an American... well, I don't think I have to tell you what the stereotype in regards to Americans is, right?

Exactly.

Last edited by rasputin; 08-14-2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: mistake
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thread rasputin, it's funny to see the various stereotypes people can have about other countries.

Noir, you seems like the perfect example of the Finnish guy for me : tall and blond
Well, for Finland I'd say on the overall:
- Tall
- Blond
- Cold people and weather (I know in the summer and so on, but as a stereotype)
- Serious
- Strange language
- Finnish girls

As you can see, it's nothing compared to the (sometimes justified) stereotypes about French people, but I'm willing to hear
Old 08-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I dislike finnish summer because it is too hot in here for my taste.

To be honest I can't figure out if I should call myself blond. When I was a small kid my hair colour was really light but it has gotten so much darker during the years that it might be close to light brown already.

Guess finnish girls have some kind of status on the world since I've heard similar comments often.
So you're no the perfect stereotype, at least by the color of your hair

Well, for Finnish girls, you know, they seems like cold when you meet them, warm when you know them, hot when you fuck them
Old 08-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would like to know the same thing, what stereotypes there are about Americans. When I was in Europe, I either received fantastic treatment (from people who knew where I was from), or normal treatment (from those who didnt know where I was from). I dont know what others think of Americans, therefore I cannot come up with any stereotypes. Maybe the majority of you who arent American can help? (I promise NOT to get offended this time )

Rasputin, you really are into the stereotype stuff, huh? I think ALOT of Spaniards look arabic though. But I think that they have similiar racial lines, no? Or maybe its the Basks I am thinking of. Must suck to fly

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-14-2008 at 07:32 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heres a stereotype about the French:

French people are kissy kissy-pepe le pew-croissant eating-scarf and stripe wearing-sexualities always questionable people!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-14-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no hun, the basques are french/spanish, not arabic/spanish

its because people or arabic descent lived in spain until the inquisition, and some of them fled, but others stayed and converted, so they have those racial traits in their lineage today.

what are your stereotypes of canadians? theyre usually so negative i find...which is weird lol

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Canada is like the gay friend!

Always happy, neutral, and non-threatening!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bah...i said canadians, not canada stupid american fatass XD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

I am not fat.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I would like to know the same thing, what stereotypes there are about Americans. When I was in Europe, I either received fantastic treatment (from people who knew where I was from), or normal treatment (from those who didnt know where I was from). I dont know what others think of Americans, therefore I cannot come up with any stereotypes. Maybe the majority of you who arent American can help? (I promise NOT to get offended this time )

Rasputin, you really are into the stereotype stuff, huh? I think ALOT of Spaniards look arabic though. But I think that they have similiar racial lines, no? Or maybe its the Basks I am thinking of. Must suck to fly

Stereotypes are like generalizations: they do tell a bit about the people they target. Very often, however, they will tell a lot in regards to the people who believe in them.

For instance, if a person really believes that all Jews are stingy, that belief tells me more about the person who holds it, than about the Jews he is commenting on.

Stereotypes - like generalizations - can be cruel and unfair. That's the reason we must be careful with them.

I laugh at stereotypes when they are applied to me. But when it comes to other people ( like Polish folks, for instance...) it could be hurtful to them.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

LOL, those silly poles and their submarines with screen doors...

Old 08-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
Seven
and more

Quote:
Promise you won't get offended? Well, there are a lot of stereotypes about American, of course you have a big country omnipresent in the world and influencing our culture, so here are some of the bad stereotypes I can think of:
- Americans eat junk food, coke and are fat
- They can speak not other language than English (well, now they can sometimes speak Spanish too)
- They must be stupid because they elected Bush twice
Well, we think it applies for half the American... so the rest must be "normal".

Other common stereotypes:
- Buildings, cities, everything is bigger (compared to Europe)
- The place to go when you want Levi's or computers for less money (again, compared to Europe, but Asia is cheaper)
- We find amazing the violent movies are often "All audiences", and "PG-13" or Restricted when there is a single sex scene: puritans
- Girls are hot but dress badly

But we do like most of the American culture, if not why would we tend to be more and more "americanized"?

Of course these are just stereotypes so do not take them personally dear.
I've never been anywhere else in the US than in the North East (Washington-New York area), but from what I've seen people are much more friendly and more willing to help than in France.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
rasputin
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Promise you won't get offended? Well, there are a lot of stereotypes about American, of course you have a big country omnipresent in the world and influencing our culture, so here are some of the bad stereotypes I can think of:
- Americans eat junk food, coke and are fat
- They can speak not other language than English (well, now they can sometimes speak Spanish too)
- They must be stupid because they elected Bush twice
Well, we think it applies for half the American... so the rest must be "normal".

Other common stereotypes:
- Buildings, cities, everything is bigger (compared to Europe)
- The place to go when you want Levi's or computers for less money (again, compared to Europe, but Asia is cheaper)
- We find amazing the violent movies are often "All audiences", and "PG-13" or Restricted when there is a single sex scene: puritans
- Girls are hot but dress badly

But we do like most of the American culture, if not why would we tend to be more and more "americanized"?

Of course these are just stereotypes so do not take them personally dear.
I've never been anywhere else in the US than in the North East (Washington-New York area), but from what I've seen people are much more friendly and more willing to help than in France.
I'm offended!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #14
dashrendar44
Kamina

lol seven, thats because the french are filthy douchebag cheese eating surrender monkeys that can only win a war if theyre fighting themselves

Old 08-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #15
Seven
and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
lol seven, thats because the french are filthy douchebag cheese eating surrender monkeys that can only win a war if theyre fighting themselves
False! We can win a war against anyone, but we have to fix our aircraft carriers first, and, oh yes, train soldiers because we don't have any left, but technically... no, you're right

Anyway, we don't know a country called "Canada", we only know a country called "Québec" here
Old 08-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
Seven
and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
I'm offended!!!
You lost me rasputin. So you're Hispano-american-arabic? The best way to avoid any stereotype!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

You're right Seven. People need to start eating organic up in this sum'bitch!

We eat way too much crap. Well, unhealthy food is usually the least expensive, while the healthy food is ridiculously up there in price.

Thanks for the comments though. helps me see a little bit more.

Do most europeans speak more than one language?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #18
dashrendar44
Kamina

yes chi, its very common for people in europe to speak 2 or 3 languages, because of the proximity of the countries and so forth. its always been that way.

and fuck quebec, i hate those assholes.

woo, post 2500...*throws some lonely streamers*

Old 08-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post

and fuck quebec, i hate those assholes.
But Georges St. Pierre is from Quebec..
Old 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #20
Seven
and more

Quote:
You're right Seven. People need to start eating organic up in this sum'bitch!

We eat way too much crap. Well, unhealthy food is usually the least expensive, while the healthy food is ridiculously up there in price.

Thanks for the comments though. helps me see a little bit more.

Do most europeans speak more than one language?
Well, you do have a lot of organic products and shops now, that's a good start But yes, what shocked me in your country is that it's more expensive to cook your own food than to buy junk food.

Well, some people like the Dutch speak fluently English, sometimes also French. German, Finnish, Swedish,... have a really good English too.
But we latin countries (France, Spain, Italy) really suck at foreign languages