Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default sleepy

Anyone interested in sleepy pics and movies, as well as women being abused or fucked while sleeping and unaware? if there is enough interest then i may start posting some of this instead?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #2
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Personally like to hear then scream, but whatever floats other people's boats.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation

I'd be interested in seeing some of that...
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #4
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Personally like to hear then scream, but whatever floats other people's boats.
i agree. What's the whole point of non-consensual sex if you can't see them non-consenting.

Plus, and this is just my viewpoint, there is something a bit cowardly (albeit sensible) about trying to abuse someone when they are asleep or unconscious.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:18 PM   #5
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation

In the fantasies I have about being drugged & raped, I'm not unconscious.. just lacking the strength and awareness to fight back sufficiently. Still able to moan/scream/wiggle etc. Just think of it as chemical bondage.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Post away, Love it. Drugged out, done in and out, and wake up, what, what is all that yucky thing in my nookie, how did it get there?

Oh, damn, I've had it, tomorrow I will kill myself.

But not today, today, I got to go shopping!!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #7
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Anyone interested in sleepy pics and movies, as well as women being abused or fucked while sleeping and unaware? if there is enough interest then i may start posting some of this instead?
hell yeah! does it for me, post away
and thanks for sharing!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:49 PM   #8
Ilpallazzo

Ilpallazzo has initial reputation

The whole taking advantage of a sleeping woman just makes no sense to me. If you're fucking a girl while she's sleeping...and she doesn't wake up...how small is your friggin penis!:-p

Last edited by Ilpallazzo; 06-12-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Ilpallazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:22 PM   #9
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its the subelty and secrecy of it that does it for me. for guys i imagine its also the risk of getting caught.
personally i just love the thought of waking to find someone deep inside me and not know how it happened. true loss of control. as for the size of their 'friggin penis' as you put in such an eloquent way, i'm sure you've had this said to you before...size doesnt matter...its how you use is.
i've had sleepy sex before and he was a decent size and it didnt cause a problem as he made sure i was ready first.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:33 PM   #10
Ilpallazzo

Ilpallazzo has initial reputation

Well as long as it works for you.
Ilpallazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer her awake much more but there is something about it, going through the torture of not knowing what happened, then having it shown to you on videotape would be the best thing. There's a film like this, A Date with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Luster, the true story of the Max Factor heir.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #12
clan_hunter

Well Hells Bells

i was not expecting to turn this into a debate. To answer readers questions about "whats the point?", its the idea of using a girl that may not want sex with you in the first place, knowing that your getting your end off and fucking her, as well as having the satisifaction of smiling at her the next day when she has no idea that you fucked her, it is a form of rape as she would not have consented before the act.

I am surprised that alot of the members don't "think out of the box" when it comes to all aspects of rape, its not just tie them up, rip there clothes off and fuck them while they scream you know, there is more to rape than that and using a girl without her knowledge is just one form of the great topic we love, to the point about it being cowardly, how many of you would honestly say you have the guts to use a women who is asleep with the risk of her waking up and shouting blue murder, bugger all i guess.

Anyway to the supporters i will start posting in the next few days.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #13
innocent
Privileged Member

looking forward to it!!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 05:43 PM   #14
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Well Hells Bells

i was not expecting to turn this into a debate. To answer readers questions about "whats the point?", its the idea of using a girl that may not want sex with you in the first place, knowing that your getting your end off and fucking her, as well as having the satisifaction of smiling at her the next day when she has no idea that you fucked her, it is a form of rape as she would not have consented before the act.

I am surprised that alot of the members don't "think out of the box" when it comes to all aspects of rape, its not just tie them up, rip there clothes off and fuck them while they scream you know, there is more to rape than that and using a girl without her knowledge is just one form of the great topic we love, to the point about it being cowardly, how many of you would honestly say you have the guts to use a women who is asleep with the risk of her waking up and shouting blue murder, bugger all i guess.

Anyway to the supporters i will start posting in the next few days.

Who know? She may like it, and then you be stuck with her for the next 30 or 40 years. Here comes the bride,.......
Old 06-13-2006, 07:35 PM   #15
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Who know? She may like it, and then you be stuck with her for the next 30 or 40 years. Here comes the bride,.......

You proposing to me then ?
Old 06-13-2006, 10:43 PM   #16
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

I ran away when I was 15, stayed gone two years, got pregnant, and had to crawl back home. I took my GED, and passed.
Entered college, and for the next eight years, lived a very straight life.
Graduated, and for three months afterwards went whore hopping.
Got laid every damn night. I had so much pent up energy in me, had to let it loose.

Then one time, I was drunk, dead drunk, dead to this world, and that is when I got banged, or think I did, yeah, even in a nice fancy upscale hotel, one cannot be safe. I woke up and found rope marks all over me, fascinated, I told myself, wow, that must been one hell of a party. Only thing bad about it is, I MISSED IT!! DAMN IT TO FUCKNG HELL!!.

I suppose I have beeen had. Heh, heh, heh, hope he or she, I hope it was a she, had a good time.
Yeah, next time ask for my damn permission. Let me enjoy it, after all is is my body.
....yeah.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:07 AM   #17
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:

You don't know how out of the box i can get, but having read your post, I think I am coming round to way of thinking. Actually, I have read some erotic stories where the guy rapes the victim in her sleep. She becomes pregnant but swears that she is still a virgin. It's quite a turn on.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:23 AM   #18
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
You don't know how out of the box i can get, but having read your post, I think I am coming round to way of thinking. Actually, I have read some erotic stories where the guy rapes the victim in her sleep. She becomes pregnant but swears that she is still a virgin. It's quite a turn on.

No probs, think what i am trying to do is stear members thoughts and way of thinking from traditional rape to other aspects and realms of non-consenual sex.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:33 AM   #19
panzer

panzer Level 2 (200+)panzer Level 2 (200+)panzer Level 2 (200+)

:d
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0013.jpg (46.6 KB, 2837 views)
panzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:29 AM   #20
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer
:d

Panzer, that would be hard to say no too.