Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2006, 05:26 AM   #61
Naje

Naje has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Naje

Oh my! I love ya and all PG, but damn girl.. be nice :P. I hope that Jade will remain here despite this thread cause despite what you may say persian she's fuckin' hot !

In response to all the defense for doolesh though, I think ya'll are being ridiculous. This BITCH (yeah, I'm sticking to my name calling) didn't give us the benefit of the doubt. She didn't try and consider our point of view, so why should any of us extend that right to her? I don't care if she's a victim or not, she intentionally went through all the trouble of signing up for an account just so she could ATTACK us for not thinking the way she does. Being a victim doesn't give anyone the right to behave that way.

Besides which, I myself am nice to everyone who deserves it, and usually to those who don't so I'll be damned if I'm gonna bite my tongue when some prissy uptight cunt goes out of her way to insult me. Gotta get out that aggression somewhere, unless of course some of you masochists are offering yourselves up to my abuses .
Naje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:10 AM   #62
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolesh
you guys are just Sick !!!
i mean it really, how would you even think of such an idea?
a club for "Pathetic desparate perverts" ??

i thought at first, that this website is dedicated to supportting "Rape Victims". but you are just a bunch of sick assholes...

what if these so called "NOT-REAL" rapes are for real. do you know what is the impact of this place on some visitors?

i hope you reconsider and put yourselves in rape victims` shoes and sympethize with them instead of being worthless good-for-nothing junks.
hey doolesh, (how the hell ya come up with that one?), if it makes you feel better, you can beat me, OK? I love to be beaten, especially when tied up and helpless. hey, i will provide everything, just bring your self here, tie me up and take out your outrage on me, please.
i want you to hit me, hit my pretty face, cut my lips, make me lick you real deep, violate me. hey, it is only fair, after all you have been violated.
hey, i want to share your pain, take it out on me, i am your punching bag, your pain slut, your cum bucket.
what more do you need or want? Cut me up, gouge me, make me scream in agony, and laugh at me, as i plead in tears, slap me on the cheeks, and tell me what a cheap ho i am.

after all, we are both sisters in pain, and i want to be more than your sister in pain, let me be your pain toy, just beat me.

PM, me, darling. Love ya.

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #63
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naje

In response to all the defense for doolesh though, I think ya'll are being ridiculous. This BITCH (yeah, I'm sticking to my name calling) didn't give us the benefit of the doubt. She didn't try and consider our point of view, so why should any of us extend that right to her? I don't care if she's a victim or not, she intentionally went through all the trouble of signing up for an account just so she could ATTACK us for not thinking the way she does. Being a victim doesn't give anyone the right to behave that way.

Besides which, I myself am nice to everyone who deserves it, and usually to those who don't so I'll be damned if I'm gonna bite my tongue when some prissy uptight cunt goes out of her way to insult me. Gotta get out that aggression somewhere, unless of course some of you masochists are offering yourselves up to my abuses .
Sadly Naje, you have missed the point entirely, if someone has been raped for real, they have every right to find people like us totally reprehensible be as nasty as they want. If you don't understand this then you really do need help.
melancholy
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #64
Priam

Priam has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Sadly Naje, you have missed the point entirely, if someone has been raped for real, they have every right to find people like us totally reprehensible be as nasty as they want. If you don't understand this then you really do need help.
melancholy
Grm
I understand what you're saying there, Grm, and I don't disagree: it's completely understandable for a recent survivor to find this site and those of us who frequent it to be disturbed perverts with no remorse. Never having been raped, I can only guess what the emotional consequences of it are for the survivor, and for this reason I treat them with respect and take extra caution not to cause them any further distress.

Having said this, I really don't think Naje is completely wrong either (and certainly doesn't "need help" for voicing her opinion); after all, how much sympathy do you think Doolesh has for any of Naje's problems? How much sympathy do you think Doolesh would offer to any of our problems? How much care has she taken not to offend us or hurt our feelings?

Understand that I don't really mean to say that Doolesh deserves to be mistreated, and I feel bad that she found this site instead of what she was looking for. I hope she heals, learns to forgive, and forgets that her eyes ever graced this board. And most importantly, I think she deserves to be treated with the respect of a survivor. But Naje's view does have some merit: Doolesh should not judge us since she's never walked a mile in our shoes.
Priam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #65
Priam

Priam has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
hey doolesh, (how the hell ya come up with that one?), if it makes you feel better, you can beat me, OK? I love to be beaten, especially when tied up and helpless. hey, i will provide everything, just bring your self here, tie me up and take out your outrage on me, please.
i want you to hit me, hit my pretty face, cut my lips, make me lick you real deep, violate me. hey, it is only fair, after all you have been violated.
hey, i want to share your pain, take it out on me, i am your punching bag, your pain slut, your cum bucket.
what more do you need or want? Cut me up, gouge me, make me scream in agony, and laugh at me, as i plead in tears, slap me on the cheeks, and tell me what a cheap ho i am.

after all, we are both sisters in pain, and i want to be more than your sister in pain, let me be your pain toy, just beat me.

PM, me, darling. Love ya.

Doolesh is unavailable right now, but I'll stand in for her if you want.
Priam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:55 PM   #66
Naje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
melancholy
Grm
Uh, no I didn't MISS the point, I disagree with it. Big difference there dude. She has every right to find us however she wants to, but jumping in to call us names isn't acceptable, and maybe YOU'RE the one who needs help if you think that it is okay to attack people. Oh wait, I guess that's not an "if" judging by your response here, hmm?

So sorry to have offended you oh mighty moderator, guess I should go pop some mood stablizers?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:11 PM   #67
Tanya

dsafasdf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:31 PM   #68
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Uh, no I didn't MISS the point, I disagree with it. Big difference there dude. She has every right to find us however she wants to, but jumping in to call us names isn't acceptable, and maybe YOU'RE the one who needs help if you think that it is okay to attack people. Oh wait, I guess that's not an "if" judging by your response here, hmm?

So sorry to have offended you oh mighty moderator, guess I should go pop some mood stablizers?
Offended, that will be the day dear Naje, the thing about this board is everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yours are most welcome.
I hope no one [ chuckling as he says it], thinks they have to agree with me just because I'm moderator. I'm sure everone will extend me the same consideration.
I'm afraid on this subject I don't agree with yours Naje. Any woman who has suffered the ordeal of being raped and comes across this site has every right to attack us.
solemn
Grm
Old 04-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #69
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Beat me, I love it.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:51 AM   #70
RisingSun

RisingSun has initial reputation

this is a fetish. we are not crazy.
RisingSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:44 AM   #71
Naje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Offended, that will be the day dear Naje, the thing about this board is everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yours are most welcome.
I hope no one [ chuckling as he says it], thinks they have to agree with me just because I'm moderator. I'm sure everone will extend me the same consideration.
I'm afraid on this subject I don't agree with yours Naje. Any woman who has suffered the ordeal of being raped and comes accross this site has every right to attack us.
solemn
Grm
Fair enough, I'm just fine with you disagreeing... it's just a bit irritating to be told I "need help" though . I always thought that moderators should be quite a bit less biased. Anyway, if you did expect me to agree with you just cause you're a moderator I wouldn't want to be here in the first place.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:47 AM   #72
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

There are some things I like to say here.

1. No one has the right to attack anybody. Even being a victim, does not give you the right.

2. Rising Sun, Get your sorry Mongoloid ass back to where it is you came from. Just because you make better cars than most people does not give you the right to make blanket general statements about anybody's mental state, especically your own. Yeah, Taira no Kiyomori to you too.

3. Beat me, beat me, I just love it.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:56 AM   #73
Grm
Banned

Quote:
Fair enough, I'm just fine with you disagreeing... it's just a bit irritating to be told I "need help" though . I always thought that moderators should be quite a bit less biased. Anyway, if you did expect me to agree with you just cause you're a moderator I wouldn't want to be here in the first place.
Thats fine then, as for moderators being unbiased, I'm still writing my rules as I go along, lol
ps, I apologise for saying you need help[mind you I could do with some]
trainee innkeeper
Grm
Old 04-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #74
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation

Internet bickering is always amusing. I love how everyone thinks everyone else should "get a life". People, you're arguing via typing. You're all equal-opportunity losers. (Said with affection. Please don't hit me. Actually, do.)

It's interesting how many girls on here are real-life rape victims. I wonder if the fantasies started before or after the rape experience - for me it was before, but I'd had childhood abuse too so maybe that coloured my view of sex already.

Blah enough talking, I want to see more pictures of Persiangurl's cleavage.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #75
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumonme
Internet bickering is always amusing. I love how everyone thinks everyone else should "get a life". People, you're arguing via typing. You're all equal-opportunity losers. (Said with affection. Please don't hit me. Actually, do.)

It's interesting how many girls on here are real-life rape victims. I wonder if the fantasies started before or after the rape experience - for me it was before, but I'd had childhood abuse too so maybe that coloured my view of sex already.

Blah enough talking, I want to see more pictures of Persiangurl's cleavage.
hey, dearie, what is a life? I'm an unwed mom with a little baby gal, and a 14 year old niece (who I fantasize about raping when she gets to be of age) who I am currently raising. And it is a full time job. I come here to get a little respite from this harsh reality. And on top of that, I have a day job,
Yeah, I guess you could call me a loser.
I wish I could afford the luxury of calling some people losers, but unfortunately, I cannot.
Perhaps, I can afford the fantasy of calling people losers, huh? But if I do that, then this board will have to change the name from rape board to fantasy losers board. But then that is what anybody who fantasizes about raping somebody essentially is, now is it not.
No, I come here to read some stuff on my fantasy, to enjoy myself, and all I get is to be called a loser.
Well, what if I am? Does it make you feel better? Good, now, take this whip and beat me with it, does that make you feel better? It sure as hell makes me feel better. You love to whip some sorry, no good, loser like me, now don't you? Don't make me mad, just say it, say it out loud.

I FEEL BETTER!!!

Now, you can go to the bathroom and clean yourself out. Bon Apetit.

Oh, yeah, tried to get my niece to beat me, but she would not.
She wants me to beat her instead. Oh, my, a budding little masochist.
I am sure my sister would love to hear that. Hehehehe.
Yeah, it is true what the Lord said.

"Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay"

Yeah, I love it.

Yeah, I am the one with the cute butt.

Last edited by gal4; 04-09-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:59 PM   #76
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
hey, dearie, what is a life? I'm an unwed mom with a little baby gal, and a 14 year old niece (who I fantasize about raping when she gets to be of age) who I am currently raising. And it is a full time job. I come here to get a little respite from this harsh reality. And on top of that, I have a day job,
Yeah, I guess you could call me a loser.
I wish I could afford the luxury of calling some people losers, but unfortunately, I cannot.
Perhaps, I can afford the fantasy of calling people losers, huh? But if I do that, then this board will have to change the name from rape board to fantasy losers board. But then that is what anybody who fantasizes about raping somebody essentially is, now is it not.
No, I come here to read some stuff on my fantasy, to enjoy myself, and all I get is to be called a loser.
Well, what if I am? Does it make you feel better? Good, now, take this whip and beat me with it, does that make you feel better? It sure as hell makes me feel better. You love to whip some sorry, no good, loser like me, now don't you? Don't make me mad, just say it, say it out loud.

I FEEL BETTER!!!

Now, you can go to the bathroom and clean yourself out. Bon Apetit.

Oh, yeah, tried to get my niece to beat me, but she would not.
She wants me to beat her instead. Oh, my, a budding little masochist.
I am sure my sister would love to hear that. Hehehehe.
Yeah, it is true what the Lord said.

"Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay"

Yeah, I love it.

why do you make up so many names for the different boards??

cant you just stick to cindyq11 ??

just curious
Old 04-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #77
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanna say I think it's unfair to be attacking the original poster.

They were lookin for support, and came across this site - they may not have known exactly what it was about until they click on the search engine link.

Regardless of whether they knew what it was about, I can understand why it bothered them. Sure, rape may be enjoyable for SOME people, but obviously not for all. She's trying to get over what happened, and this site could appear to be suggesting that rape is an O.K. thing to do to someone. Whilst it may not actually be suggesting that, that's how it could appear - which can of course be very upsetting for a person who has been raped.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #78
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeh and she does have a point about the fake rapes. how does anyone know that the people in the pictures and videos that get posted here really consented? and how does anyone know that the people in any kind of porn weren't actually pressured or forced into it?

And how about stciking a big sign on the font telling people this is NOT support site? The thing written at the top is very tiny.

Last edited by HN1; 04-10-2006 at 04:47 PM.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #79
Grm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
oh yeh and she does have a point about the fake rapes. how does anyone know that the people in the pictures and videos that get posted here really consented? and how does anyone know that the people in any kind of porn weren't actually pressured or forced into it?
I've been into rape fantasy since i was an adolescent, thats when I started to write gang rape fantasies. Its a strange aberattion, but in real life I love and admire women and can't stand the thought of those who are forced in any way, forced into sex, forced into jobs, forced to live their lives in fear.
Sorry force fantasy guys.
Vicar
Grm
Old 04-11-2006, 04:08 PM   #80
Tanya

sdfa

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:48 PM.