Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 18
Mira’s Mistake

It was fortunate that they didn’t train and send her right away. It took about a year for them to come. If they had come earlier, they would have come for me when I gave birth to my son. He was born in the middle of March.
I wanted to keep my child, but I knew I never could. I wanted all members who harmed me dead and I want to be sure that no one restarts the Society. Plus there could be a few people pissed off enough to kill me or somehow use the child against me. I knew I couldn’t let a child grow up that way. So on my birthday in early June, I went to the old town of Sunray and gave him up for adoption.
I was glad that they listened to my requests. They allowed his birthday to be the day I brought him in after I explained he wasn’t a year old yet. I’m so glad that they went with my name. Allen was a name that I’ve always liked.
Anyway, after giving Allen up for adoption I went back to the house I owned in Sunray. I had almost fully prepared for the Society’s arrival, and it tired me out. I decided to read a juicy lesbian sex novel to unwind.

As I finished reading I was startled by a woman in front of me. Her body tensed, ready to run. I could have been on her in a second, but I wanted to see what she wanted.
“So are you here to kill me?”
“No, just confirming that you’re alive.”
“I see, you can tell your leader…”
“She didn’t send me…”
“…what?”
“I came with two others. They know you’re alive and wanted to send me in to check it out.”
“So you just walked in my front door with no regard to what tricks and traps I could have placed there and you decided to watch as I read rather than realize that you had the upper hand and could have completely surprised me.”
Now it was her turn to look confused. She apparently wasn’t too bright. Suddenly I realized that if I acted quickly she could help me take down the Society, unwilling of course. After this realization I quickly zapped her.
“Now, what’s your name?”
“Mira.”
“Good, Mira you and I are going to take down the Society. I will be visiting you shortly. For now, you know nothing.”

After messing with Mira’s mind a few more times I was able to have her successfully sabotage the machine right under their little noses. Tina wrote in her little story that I had visited the Society headquarters before the machine was sabotaged. This is just a silly lie that she put in to make her story more popular. It was easy to control Mira and I didn’t even need to be there with her.
It was a brilliant plan. After Mira sabotaged the machine she wired it to where it would amplify my Implant machine. This is how I controlled all the other agents in the Society.
It was a simple matter of waiting until they came to my domain after that. The phone call I made to my house was mostly true. There were some things Tina got wrong in her story of course, but they are minor and unimportant. I suspect that after the whole charade they blanked part of her mind and implanted a few thoughts of things that were close to what happened but did not.
Anyway, once they set off for my home I invaded theirs. My plan to amplify the Implant machine worked beautifully. Unfortunately, I didn’t account for my sister’s brilliant mind. She was smart and developed a defense against the Implant machine inside her ring. Anyone within signal range of her ring would not feel the effects of my machine as long as they had their rings on. That was the only kink in my plan. As soon as I realized the kink in my plan, I moved to plan B. Call the FBI and “convince” them that the Society was dangerous. I was finished with my call before they even got here.
Now for the battle, Tina was too focused on Mira to realize what was really going on. I had ordered Mira to kill Molly and Hannah, not Tina. She and Mira both seem to think that I had ordered her to kill “Huntress,” but that again is an outright lie. I wanted Mira to kill Molly first then subdue Huntress. The order just got jumbled around and Mira was confused. It was a good thing Molly kept Tina from getting hurt, but I was still worried about breaking my promise to Amy.
My worry could not keep me from the battle at hand. Hannah and I faced off, each with a gun in our hand, waiting for the other to make the first move. Tina only captured part of the exchange in words my sister and I had.
“It seems we have reached an impasse unless you want to go first little sister.”
“I will not kill you. Please, come back to us.”
“Why should I come back to you? You have caused me nothing but heartache! Just look at where we have ended up!”
Hannah sighed, “Fine. If not the Society then at least come back to our family! They missed you at the last family reunion a few years ago.”
“What the hell is wrong with your memory? Do you take me for a fool? I’m supposed to be dead! Not only that, but they’ll take me to jail for murdering our sister!”
“You’re right. I got my hopes up too high that I would dupe you.”
“Ha! Dupe me again? Like you duped the previous leader? Like you duped everyone into believing I was dangerous and should be destroyed? Like you duped everyone into believing that Amy, someone who USED to be your friend, was really Huntress?”
“Melinda, just get over all of it already. There were good reasons for it, you just don’t…”
“Oh what’s that? Good reasons? More power for you and none for me?”
“Stop it Melinda. Fine, I can see you won’t listen even if I tell you my reasons, which you wouldn’t like anyway! If you won’t listen then at least rejoin the Society. I can make it to where your betrayal doesn’t exist.”
“MY BETRAYAL! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO…”
Suddenly after that everything went black…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 05-30-2009 at 10:58 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Epilogue

Later I found out that I was conked in the head. When I woke up, I remember laughing with glee before they erased my mind. What Tina doesn’t tell you is that my laugh was cut short when I saw my sister’s eyes. She knew what I had done. Somehow she knew it, and she was going to use me to fend off the FBI agents.
I do not remember nor do I care about the battle between the Society and the FBI. Because of the chaos afterward, no one even thought about killing me. I was fortunate in that regard. When the agents of the Society were ordered to “abandon ship,” I was the first to go. By then I had my memories back. I think that Hannah wanted my memories gone only during the battle with the FBI. She probably wanted me to suffer as the realization of helping the Society came upon me. I’ll never know for sure because she died in that battle.
Anyway, I fled to the house Amy talked about in Mexico. After securing it and making sure no one would bother me there, I then proceeded to the mansion in Canada. When I found Molly and Tina inside I was enraged and saddened. My son upon his 18th birthday was supposed come to that house should he wish for it. I made many attempts to acquire that house, but none worked. I then was forced to recalculate my strategy and sent in robots

So now you know everything Allen. Your father was my nephew. That’s how fucked up the Society made everything. They corrupted your aunt and uncle and essentially damaged our entire family. It’s now to let you in on my revenge that can now become yours. Press the Y button on this computer to carry out my revenge. If you wish to go back home to your adopted parents, simply close the computer and take my car. Enough cash is inside to get you back to Sunray. Consider my car as a gift and an apology for never being there for you.

Allen paused after reading the document with a tear in his eye. The computer, sensing no movement, inquired if he had finished reading the document. He quickly said yes. A dialog box opened up, instructing him to press the Y key at any time he was ready.
After taking a deep breath, Allen collected himself. He let everything slowly sink in. His fingers touched the keyboard. Butterflies collected in his stomach as his right index finger pressed the Y key…

The story continues with The Masked Marauder II - Allen’s Revenge!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:50 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote