Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2007, 02:23 AM   #61
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

didnt u ever tell them......... " SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE'RE TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP" !!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:34 AM   #62
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy
An interesting thread I didn't expect to find here. The more I get to know of you, the more I can say you people amaze me.
Hehehehe....
she is also addicted now....
what you thought? that we are non-stop-rape-sex-machines?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:39 AM   #63
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
didnt u ever tell them......... " SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE'RE TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP" !!!!!!!
Now why didn't we think of that? Actually though, we got so used to the idea, we didn't pay any attention to it. Seems odd now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Hehehehe....
she is also addicted now....
what you thought? that we are non-stop-rape-sex-machines?
Oh no, ego... you mean you're not? I'm so disappointed.

Hell, who do I complain to around here about false advertising?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:57 AM   #64
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Complaining is punished with hard spanking and rape. So, pick up your favorite!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:06 AM   #65
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego

Uh. No.. no.
No complaints here.

Um.
I'm,... I'm having a lovely time. <gulp>

....ththank you, ego.

<Runs away>

Old 05-12-2007, 06:14 AM   #66
ego
the obscure

*grabs belt, runs behind sephy*
Old 05-12-2007, 06:14 AM   #67
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego

Well i'd like to complain that nobody told me that we had such an interesting complaints procedure here at RB!!

Cant chose a favourite so will just have to chose the order it comes in
Old 05-12-2007, 06:18 AM   #68
ego
the obscure

Thanks god, i am a split personality!

*alter ego grabs belt, runs behind hellcat*
Old 05-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #69
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
The term skeptic is often missused and misunderstoond! A skeptic is a person who demands proof and approaches the unknown or known with doubt till systematic testing has shown something to be fact. They are not a person who flatly refuses to believe in things. *a proud skeptic* And yeah, it's skeptic!
Well, I've mostly found that skeptics are like experts. Don't want to learn anything new because then they won't be an expert anymore .

I've found most skeptics are selective. They're not as bad as the French scientist who Sagan noted refused to even look at a meteorite because "rocks do not fall from the sky". On the other hand...now I've never seen a meteorite hit. I touched one many times in my youth on trips to the planetarium attached to the New York Museum of Natural History. I take people's word that they've been witnessed, as most of us here do.

So, if a person walks up to you and says, "See that rock there, it fell from the sky", one would say, "I believe you". If a person said, "See that rock, God threw it at me and it missed me by that much (spreading arms to indicate a couple of meters)", you'd say..."Show me a picture and a DNA sample" Then you'd maintain that the picture could have been faked and the DNA sample could have come from anywhere.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #70
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
So, if a person walks up to you and says, "See that rock there, it fell from the sky", one would say, "I believe you".

If a person said, "See that rock, God threw it at me and it missed me by that much (spreading arms to indicate a couple of meters)", you'd say..."Show me a picture and a DNA sample" Then you'd maintain that the picture could have been faked and the DNA sample could have come from anywhere.
Well actually that wouldn't be my first response... the whole point of science isn't to just take things at face value... so if someone told me that this meteorite had fallen from the sky, then i would press them further on the matter... firstly perhaps inquiring as to the meteorites structure and composition because that is a fundamental first in determining its origin... whether it be a Primitive chondrite an equilibrated chondrite or perhaps a Iron compositional meteorite, but perhaps it is a Pallasite or an Achondrite.. like i said, science wouldn't take it at first face value..which i think is the whole point

If someone said the second thing to me... well.... i would wonder what they had been drinking and more to the point why they hadn't offered me a glass
Old 05-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #71
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, I've mostly found that skeptics are like experts. Don't want to learn anything new because then they won't be an expert anymore .

I've found most skeptics are selective. They're not as bad as the French scientist who Sagan noted refused to even look at a meteorite because "rocks do not fall from the sky". On the other hand...now I've never seen a meteorite hit. I touched one many times in my youth on trips to the planetarium attached to the New York Museum of Natural History. I take people's word that they've been witnessed, as most of us here do.

So, if a person walks up to you and says, "See that rock there, it fell from the sky", one would say, "I believe you". If a person said, "See that rock, God threw it at me and it missed me by that much (spreading arms to indicate a couple of meters)", you'd say..."Show me a picture and a DNA sample" Then you'd maintain that the picture could have been faked and the DNA sample could have come from anywhere.
I'm one of the most open minded people you'll ever meet! I just don't believe everything I read, am told or even see without checking the facts and doing some investigating. I wouldn't believe someone if they just told me a rock fell from the sky, but if it looks like a meteorite then odds are it is! It's called deductive reasoning and logic...try it sometime
Old 05-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #72
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
I'm one of the most open minded people you'll ever meet! I just don't believe everything I read, am told or even see without checking the facts and doing some investigating. I wouldn't believe someone if they just told me a rock fell from the sky, but if it looks like a meteorite then odds are it is! It's called deductive reasoning and logic...try it sometime
And you know it looks like a meteorite because.....I'm interested in the how...

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu
Old 05-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #73
Hellcat
At Rest

Quote:
*sighs.... and points to another quote....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
Well actually that wouldn't be my first response... the whole point of science isn't to just take things at face value... so if someone told me that this meteorite had fallen from the sky, then i would press them further on the matter... firstly perhaps inquiring as to the meteorites structure and composition because that is a fundamental first in determining its origin... whether it be a Primitive chondrite an equilibrated chondrite or perhaps a Iron compositional meteorite, but perhaps it is a Pallasite or an Achondrite.. like i said, science wouldn't take it at first face value..which i think is the whole point
Because of a range of tests that can be performed to ascertain its composition, thereby determining its origin
Old 05-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #74
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
*sighs.... and points to another quote....

Because of a range of tests that can be performed to ascertain its composition, thereby determining its origin
And we know that a meteorite has a certain composition from the personal experience of having seen an impact and then taken the object and determined it has such and such a structure. If not, we are accepting that what has been published by an authority that says they have witnessed the impact, etc...

Most of what we know is what we believe to be true because we have been told its true by what we have accepted (believed) to be a credible authority. Somedude's assertion that he would know what a meteor looked like is based on either witnessing the impact and the object or being taught or told that this picture is what a metoerite looks like. I'd bet on the latter.

We do not all do the work, we do not all conduct the experiments. At some point we simply believe that what we have been told is true is indeed true. And, that is the essence of faith as well as what this whole discussion (from my point of view) has been about. Where we draw the line is where we personally feel most comfortable, what we will accept as being true and what we will not.

What we believe to be true is actually not germaine to whether or not something is true.

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu
Old 05-13-2007, 02:39 AM   #75
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I've done seen a few meteorites in my day...they have em at these fancy places called museums and you can look at pictures of em in books...You enjoy being obtuse don't you...
Old 05-13-2007, 02:45 AM   #76
Hellcat
At Rest

Quote:
I've done seen a few meteorites in my day...they have em at these fancy places called museums and you can look at pictures of em in books...You enjoy being obtuse don't you...

Thats certainly one word for it... its hard going having a rational discussion with an irrational mind

Quote:
Somedude's assertion that he would know what a meteor looked like is based on either witnessing the impact and the object or being taught or told that this picture is what a metoerite looks like. I'd bet on the latter.
That statement is very much an assumption... and in many cases, and with a little bit of background knowledge, then yes you can look at a rock that has been drawn in by the Earths gravitational pull and state reassuringly that yes that is a meteorite... because in a great many cases and certainly with the primative chondrites they look unlike any other indigenous earth rock and as such are easily identifiable as such.

Last edited by Hellcat; 05-13-2007 at 06:25 AM.
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #77
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

Quote:
::sigh:: It would be nice if one's statements were actually read. As I said previously, I've been to the Hayden Planetarium (over twenty times in my youth) and have seen and touched them, so I'm quite familiar with them.

Besides, the argument is not about whether or not meteorites exist, it's what we accept as true and what level of scepticism (yes, I'm using the European rather than US spelling of the word) we apply to what we have been told as opposed to what we've actually experienced. We are just as susceptible to being manipulated by those who claim authority using the scientific method as we were to those claimng authority using an imprimatur from a religious or spiritual source, hence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WillametteMeteor.jpg (47.4 KB, 21 views)

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu