Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default True spookies

What Real experiences have you had with the paranormal?

The following is a post in reply to My Dark Side:

I did get mixed up in 'satanic' witchcraft as a teen thinking I could fuck with some of the powers that are out there for fun. I got older Id stopped but every few nights or so for years a being used to walk through my house with its heavy boots, coming ever closer, and I could feel the prickles on my skin and the vibrations get more intenese and louder in my ears as he got closer. Then hed open my door and walk over to my bed and breath in my ear!

The final time it actually got physical! and not in a sexy incubis kinda way either (worse luck) but in a terrifying way. The touch was ice cold (the next morning a threw out the satanic bible I kept for sentimental reasons under my bed!) Meanwhile this brilliant white energy took shape into a figure in my room and after hearing a mix of multidude of voices the black thing that had me pinned down and unable to scream vanished. it never happened again.

Nowadays I dont do things because I am so wary of accidentally communicating with the lower vibrational beings, and attracting those kinds of terrifying experiences, so even though I see in this house the occasional spirit around- a child whos visited for a little while and now theres a young man- I dont communicate with them

I'm envious of people who don't attract or can tell the difference between higher and lower energies
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Umm gaggy you must be careful to understand the difference okay?? There is no higher and lower energies. it is simply Good and Bad period!

And people need extreme caution when playing with the bad side IE satanic chants bibles etc. as you may call something to you that will not go away until you are destroyed or dead!

There is a very thin veil/wall between the living and those who have passed to the next level of existence.

some spirits tho are fun loving and love to pull pranks such as the old lady that lived in the house I bought. I will look high and low for my car keys which I always leave on a shelf! Then I get mad and yell at her to put them back and jingle they land on that shelf again, at which point I always thank her!

But the scariest part of her is when she appears in the mirrors to me and trys to talk to me. That always gets my heart pumping!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing like that in my case, but I use to have frequent out-of-body experiences while sleeping. I wouldn't go very far...from the second floor to the main floor to the rec room and back again looking for something or someone that I could never identify. Never went outside the house, but it was very real and very weird.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Tarot readings. Despite being warned by my wife of a friend who'd done a full Tarot deck reading and, after everything she read came true, ditched the cards and swore them off, I did the same with the same result. I won't go into exact details, but it was a lot of things I would rather have not known.

But, I grew up with dream interpretations, folk medicine, etc., courtesy of both grandmothers. Too many dreams came true exactly that I just closed the remembrances off. Not nice when they predict the deaths of loved ones, and those were the mild ones.

I wasn't going to mention this, but I was a "sensitive" as a child. Walking through cold spots and watching a spectral skeleton walk up the stairs was as common to me as scientific studies and philosophy readings. They didn't seem incongruous. I really didn;t want to remember those things.

We're all better off leaving certain doors unopened and paths not taken.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu

Last edited by tnc4fun; 04-30-2007 at 06:49 PM.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MAN i dont believe any it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, there is no such thing as ghosts and stuff!!!!!!!! believe iv tried to find them....in my life i have....

- slept on graves
- used graves as storage facilities lol
- visited haunted places on my own at night ( part of dares )
- done millions of weegee boards
- i broke into an old house and went into a famous tunnel underneath it (ever1 else with me would not it was so fucking dark a torch was useless) (this tunnel is about half a mile long and was built by two lovers so they could meet away from each others familys eyes about 200 years ago - and they were bricked up in it alive) any way it was carved in the ground and so was very rough....i was only 17...i went all the way into it on my own and found a tiny room about halfway through....this was supposed to be where they died and where the spirit of the lady was supposed to emanate from.....i screamed for her to show herself for about 5 mins......nothing....then i spent about another hour there, also ...nothing.....then the next day as part of a dare i took a twelve pk of stella and some special tobacco with me and spent the night in that room.................guess what i found.......jackshit!!! lol....i dont believe in any of it.....everytime sum1 has told me of paranormal stuff...i have checked it out and always nothing lol

believe me i wish that it was tru.....the first ghost i see....better have the next weeks lottery numbers for me !!!!!!! lol
Old 04-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well ... Back in my early years, I was about 8-9 years old, my granny was living with us (mom, dad and my sis). She wasn't like grannies with bed time stories, fairytales and stuff but she wasn't a bad person either. I am telling you this just to let you know that there wasn't a special bond between us the grand children and her.

One day she passed away by heart attack in age of 81.

A few days later it was night time around 1 or 2 after midnight and I was in bed sleeping. Suddenly I heard a strange noise like a wheat hand broom sweeping in the kitchen. I got up and headed to the noise. And then I saw her sweeping the kitchen's floor. The moment I saw her she turned her head and she was staring at me without speaking for a couple of seconds. I was terrified! I started to call my mom.

This very moment I woke up in the same position crying and calling my mother. Of course my grand other wasn't there. But the feeling was terrible for an 8 yo child. I never saw her again from that night.

That "dream" was my first "paranormal" experience.

This experience was a push for me to start reading about the paranormal and the supernatural. I spent many years of studying several nations mythologies, myths and legends, religions of all kind. Even books about black and white magic. Of course, as you can understand, I didn't find the absolute truth nor I gain etenral life not even I discovered the philosopher's stone. But I can assure you that all nations are exactly the same. Same fears, same legends, similar religions. Only the names are different (my opinion of course).
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very interesting responses guys!!

Wiz- I tried to learn how to astral travel consciously from awake but I only ever made it across the room ( I must have had a mental block with the wall lol) and it actually felt weirdly painful (prickly) and also very noisy so I was glad to get back to my body!

Mischievous children:

I tried to wake up on the astral plane a few years ago (and this was the LAST time i tried it you'll find out why lol and it reminds me of squidley oddly) anyway. I was somehow conscious on another plane within my body, and I looked around. there was this child there happily running around and I heard it giggling and watching him playing. I was so happy and wanted to make contact at this point so I held out my hand and it playfully ran and tagged through my hand. I didn't want to drift away from my body so I lay there laughing with it, until it went to my feet and looked at my toes mischievously, and back to me.

All of a sudden I realised what it had in mind, and was saying "no no!" and it grabbed a hold of my big toe and squeezed it! I was immediately awake within my body on this place,the scary part is that I STILL felt him squeezing my toe!!

I dont miss the scary things but I do miss a companion who would jump onto the bed and spoon me, and leave a gentle impression of an arm across me. I would have the most comforted sleep
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:58 PM   #8
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

( Sorry just saw this thread this morning)

About 3 years after i moved into an old house of mine, my friends and myself always felt strange in there alone so we thought it would be cool to read up on ouija boards and seances. We went in to the back bedroom where we all the most scared when we were alone, and held the seance there. It didnt work for us however a couple of months later is when all the freaky shit happened. My step sister and i shared a bunk bed and one night we awoke to it shaking. No one else beleived us as they felt nothing however it had moved just over 10cm during it while nothing else did.

I got moved rooms later and i got just a single bed, i was asleep one night during summer to a freezing cold breze hitting me from what felt like above. Opening my eyes i saw staring down at me a female figure with a green silhouette, when she noticed me looking i felt a heavy presence on my chest like it was pushing the air from me. It stopped as soon as i closed my eyes again.

After these two incidents, was when the toilet/ bathroom started to freak me out more. At night when ever you walked out of the bathroom like normal and turned the light off the whole bathroom would grow cold and start shaking until you faced it again with the light on, ( all my sisters felt it) and you would just get this horrible eerie feeling around the bathroom at night as well as the lemon tree in the back yard.

Over the years other things happened, things would go flying across the room, electrical things would act funny, lighters exploding for no reason.

To this day no matter what night mare i have, i'm always in that house and it takes me a couple of days to get those same eerie feelings out of my head.

I have also taken a picture of a ghost. however that is another story and not one that many beleive. I dont even have the photo anymore ( found it one say with the image looking like it was burnt)
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:36 AM   #9
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
MAN i dont believe any it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, there is no such thing as ghosts and stuff!!!!!!!! believe iv tried to find them....in my life i have....

- slept on graves
- i broke into an old house and went into a famous tunnel underneath it (ever1 else with me would not it was so fucking dark a torch was useless) (this tunnel is about half a mile long and was built by two lovers so they could meet away from each others familys eyes about 200 years ago - and they were bricked up in it alive) any way it was carved in the ground and so was very rough....i was only 17...i went all the way into it on my own and found a tiny room about halfway through....this was supposed to be where they died and where the spirit of the lady was supposed to emanate from.....i screamed for her to show herself for about 5 mins......nothing....then i spent about another hour there, also ...nothing.....then the next day as part of a dare i took a twelve pk of stella and some special tobacco with me and spent the night in that room.................guess what i found.......jackshit!!! lol....i dont believe in any of it.....everytime sum1 has told me of paranormal stuff...i have checked it out and always nothing lol

believe me i wish that it was tru.....the first ghost i see....better have the next weeks lottery numbers for me !!!!!!! lol
Perhaps one reason that you have not encountered "ghosts and stuff" is that they are scared shitless of you Maddog
Old 05-01-2007, 03:57 AM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haha maybe if i get in touch with my feminine side they may find me wiz LMAO !!!

i tell you the closest thing i ever came to a ghost was.........once when i was a teenager...me and my mates all went to our local park to get shitfaced.....while being shitfaced.............one of my mates fell over and cut his head.....unbeknown to me some others took him to a local pub to get him fixed up.........i say fixed up.....what they actually did........was rob a whole box of toilet-roll then bring him back to the park. Then they covered him in head to toe with toilet-roll (white).....

A couple of minutes later i heard loud screaming and saw this massive white figure racing through the field !!!!!!!! lol - at first sum of us indeed thought it was either one fucked up angel or a ghost lol.........

allthough there was this other time when i took a bit of "Liquorice Sweet Delight" and did a weegee board.......lol.....i was desperate
Old 05-01-2007, 07:12 AM   #11
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have some belief in energy memory resonance. If everything is matter, if everything we eat, touch and think, is matter or a derivative of matter...then our interaction with non-living/concsious things, such as rock, trees, metals etc...must also have some interaction at the sub-atomic level. So...say a huge battle takes place in a field...is it not possible that the interaction of man and matter surrounding them may be affected "negatively"...that the very stuff that makes up the grass, the trees, the swords, guns, whatever the battle was fought on or with may have absorbed some of the resonance and therefore memories of that battle...which would then, given some unknown circumstance, be replayed or "felt" by us at a later date?

Who knows...if there are such things as ghosts or spirits...I believe its a science we are yet to understand because our depth in subjects such as physics and chemisty is lacking...basically what im saying is that I believe it to be a scientific rather than mystical/spiritual oddity

Last edited by Louise; 05-01-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:40 AM   #12
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
...I believe its a science we are yet to understand because our depth in subjects such as physics and chemisty is lacking...
You're absolutely correct Lou. A quantum leap in our knowledge base is required. How about squeezing that onto your "To Do" list for next week

Quote:
...basically what im saying is that I believe it to be a scientific rather than mystical/spiritual oddity
Of course you do. You're a young scientist ; however, you did use "believe" as opposed to "think" in stating your opinion which is encouraging.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:59 AM   #13
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
You're absolutely correct Lou. A quantum leap in our knowledge base is required. How about squeezing that onto your "To Do" list for next week
OK, just have to write up this "Cold Fusion for Idiots" article first...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Of course you do. You're a young scientist ; however, you did use "believe" as opposed to "think" in stating your opinion which is encouraging.
I see I will have to be very careful with my language with Wiz around...
Old 05-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #14
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I have some belief in energy memory resonance.
Though I’ve not seen it myself… I am aware of quite a famous incidence of an imprint haunting of a Roman Legion walking through a building and disappearing through a wall… I think its in Cheltenham, but feel free to correct me on my geography… they are walking along what used to be an old roman road, on which this building has now been constructed… this sort of residual haunting is thought be created by the magnetic fields, of which there are many, that literally ‘record’ the event… but it is simply an imprint and not evidence of a ‘sentient’ ghost.

I have had a couple of experiences that I may share a little later
Old 05-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #15
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
... but it is simply an imprint and not evidence of a ‘sentient’ ghost.

See, thats what keeps me interested in ghosts et al...since 'sentinence' and therefore thoughts or emotions are electrical and chemical, they are forces of nature...part of the universe in which we move around so arrogantly, could it be the components of the universe that made up the thoughts and emotions of those Roman soldiers still exist at some plain, and even interact with our own?

Ok, maybe im straying into science fiction...but only until its proven science fact...
Old 05-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #16
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think I recall reading somewhere that one theory was that ghosts may be a result of human emotions that have been projected during trauma, events that involve grisly deaths, prolonged tragic circumstances, and drama can leave behind this visible imprint on the magnetic energies of rock etc, like a photographic record that is occasionally visible to 'sensitive' people. They are seen like a video clip from the past sometimes with the same scene repeating in the same spot. What is seen is may not be some conscious spirit trapped and repeating the same task for eternity... but rather the energy and emotion locked in the nature of history.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #17
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

I like the residual energy theory as well. I had an expierence once as a teenager,in Ireland,which I'm told is a very haunted place.

I've noticed a lot of people have had an exp. around the same age. This is a stretch, but I wonder if the changes puperty puts your body thru make you more receptive to picking up on this sort of thing?
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #18
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN

- slept on graves

hun OPEN YOUR MIND, maybe you just dont have the gift, only some are lucky enough, or unlucky enough to have it, and you dont seem to be either, =-), never doubt thought, maybe i should do you a tarot reading, see what you think then, most of my tarot readings come to pass, unless a different path was chosen, then again maybe you have pissed the spirits off, and they dont like you .

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #19
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Watch The American Haunting It Is A True Story,

Plus A Good Movie.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch
Watch The American Haunting It Is A True Story,

Plus A Good Movie.
iv seen the film didnt like it lol

sumtimes when i have a massive hangover i try and use my mind to psycopathically make me a cup of tea and put the tv remote in my hand lol sometimes i try to make it happen so much i strain my mind lol.....it never works though !!!!!!

and actually i do believe in spirits.......BRANDY, WHISKY, VODKA.......