Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #41
Woden

Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)

[Satire] Cthulhu Fhtagn! [/Satire]

I have no doubt that the world will end. But I'm 90% sure it will not be a nature based doomsday. I find it far more likely that humanity will destroy itself with a nuclear war or some horrible science experiment gone awry. It's "conceivable" that this dark rift theory could happen. But then again anything to do with space is conceivable just because we don't know a whole lot about it.

As far as the Mayan calender goes, 2012 is just the date where they run out and get a new one. But seriously, are you going to get scared by an apocalyptic event predicted by people who were wiped out about 500-600 years before it happened? And when you consider how long the earth has existed, you are bound to find pattern through out our history. I would be surprised if people didn't.

I'm more scared of the unknown noises coming from the pacific ocean than this whole 2012 thing. Scientists have concluded that the noises are biological in origin, but they have to have been made by a massive creature (bigger than a blue whale). So I'm going with Cthulhu on this one.
Oh and for proof of the noises, I've heard them on the NOAA website. I'm not going to post a link because I don't want to get the banhammer. But if I get the okay, I'll post it.

Overall, I couldn't really care if the world will end. If it does end in 2012, good. Humanity has gotten out of control. If the world doesn't end, then good. I've got stuff I want to do in life. Just my 2 cents.
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #42
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

The Nebra Sky Disk is a bronze disk of around 30 cm diameter, with a blue-green patina and inlaid with gold symbols. These are interpreted generally as a sun or full moon, a lunar crescent, and stars (including a cluster interpreted as the Pleiades). Two golden arcs along the sides, marking the angle between the solstices, were added later. A final addition was another arc at the bottom surrounded with multiple strokes (of uncertain meaning, variously interpreted as a Solar Barge with numerous oars, as the Milky Way or as a rainbow).

The disk is attributed to a site near Nebra, Saxony-Anhalt in Germany, and associatively dated to c. 1600 BC. It has been associated with the Bronze Age Unetice culture.

The disk is unlike any known artistic style from the period, and had initially been suspected of being a forgery, but is now widely accepted as authentic.

300px-Nebra_Scheibe.jpg 120px-Nebra-3.jpg

The Nebra sky disk presents a vivid picture of the sky as was visible to man in 1600 BC Europe. The 1600 BC man suddenly felt compelled to leave a record for later age men of what they saw in the Sky. The Sun and Moon are clearly represented. The dots are stars. The most enigmatic part of the Disk is the cluster of dots.

What are they ?

Are they a cluster of comets which are the fragments of a broken planet which some now call 'NIBIRU' ? Is this cluster of comets on 3600 elliptical course around our Sun and come once every 3600 years very close to Earth causing a rain of deadly meteorites and Cataclysmic climatic changes on Earth which destroyed several Civilizations around 1600 BC and weakened several others like Egypt, China and Indus Valley and caused the Central Asian people to walk out of the ancestral Lands in Central Asia en mass and invade Egypt as the Hyksos, Indus, Iran and Europe as Aryans ?

Do the people who created the Nebra Sky disk mean to warn us that these Clusters of comets approach Earth, after a elliptical course in the sky.

The Answer lies buried in the sands of Time.

Will History repeat itself ? When ? In 2012 ? or in the near future when the 3600 year period is up ?

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #43
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

For as long back as I can remember someone has predicted the The End of the World is Nigh and guess what, we are still here, getting older, getting poorer, getting pissed off for daft reasons.

Will the world end, yep, in several billion years when the sun burns out, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just carry on living, because that is all we can do, well because, even if the end of the world comes on 21/12/2012, there isn't a whole lot we can do about it, is there boys and girls?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #44
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nuclear war won't destroy the world unless we can persuade Bruce Willis to drill down to the earths core and plant a bomb there. It will just fuck up things for everything living here now. The earth will recover and as Pete suggests the end will finally come when the sun burns out, or expands or whatever is going to happen. Or the four elephants of the apocalypse become too heavy for the turtle and its shell collapses sending the whole planet hurtling off the edge of the universe and into a sea of boiling acid.

Or something.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #45
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Earth has been in existence for millions of years and will be in existence for millions and millions more. However the environmental conditions on earth have never been the same throughout and has changed from extreme to extreme due to various factors and reasons.

The hue and cry over 2012 is not about the Earth exploding or being destroyed or disappearing. It is about drastic changes in the environment which may make life for man difficult on Earth due to celestial factors. Throughout the History of Earth, several species have dominated Earth when the Environment suited them. The Environment now suits mammals and as the Top Mammal in the food chain, Man dominates Earth.

The Reptiles dominated Earth in the not so distant past and were mostly wiped out when their conducive Environment changed and the dominance of Earth passed to mammals.

If the Environment were to change and cataclysmic climatic changes occur due to celestial factors, Mankind will be severely affected as the ability to feed the billions of people will be lost and though Man will survive like the Reptiles that still survive in this age of mammals, the dominance of Earth will have passed on to a new species or man may be forced to evolve into different species to cope with the Environmental changes.

The people who talk of 2012 are only concerned about drastic changes to Environment on Earth due to celestial factors and do not really think that the Earth will cease to exist. There is fine difference here which many fail to grasp.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #46
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
The Reptiles dominated Earth in the not so distant past and were mostly wiped out when their conducive Environment changed and the dominance of Earth passed to mammals.
Eh...no-ones quite sure what wiped the Dinosaurs out, in fact some of the latest thinking is that some of them evolved...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #47
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So what are these celestial factors, how exactly will they effect conditions on earth, and what evidence is there to suggest these factors will come in to play in 2012? Other of course than a few coincidental, or perhaps not so coincidental events in human history that took place "around" 1600BC.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #48
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Question Nature's Mysteries

No question, there are sooo many questions/mysteries of nature; modern man; is simply clueless about. Fossils seem to suggest, a mass extinction killed off T-Rex, and his buddies; but why, what caused it. Did as proffered, they change to another form? It seems certain, that " Global Warming " as modern man defines the term, could not have caused it: there was not enough gasses, from all the " Dino-Dooo " { lol } to have instigated it.

Volcanoes, comets, meteors, earthquakes in some combination, could be the culprit. Perhaps cosmic alignments, could play a role----who knows!!!

Knightlover, thank you for your posts thru this thread, perhaps; RB. has a direct descendant of the " Knights Templar " among us!!!!

I think it is so cool, to have a chance to witness an event, that literally billions of people over the past 26,000 years did not. How often do any of us get a chance like that?
APRIL MORN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #49
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I "witness an event, that literally billions of people over the past 26,000 years did not" every time I see a new sunrise or a clap of fresh lighning or a fat woman slip on ice. This all seems like a variation on conspiracy theories to me. We're always looking for a new "Earth Shaking Discovery" that will change the world instantly and conveniently as we watch it. It's just another way of trying to validate our generation as being more important than the other generations because the BIG BIG thing happened while WE were around.
I watched people run like chickens with their heads cut off when 1976 approached. Then came 1984 (the end of time according to some Nostradum-ass followers). I'll never forget when every computer in the world crashed on 1/1/00, creating global panic and riots in the streets. Now it's 2012. We're gonna get hit by a big rock. Global warming will destroy the Earth. God will smite us (finally).

What. Ever.

Here are the only things that these "Earth Changing" dates always have in common: 1) fervent followers (because believing something fervently is "proof" of truth, apparently, 2) lack of true, provable scientific evidence of any kind (see 1) ), a handy dandy "ancient text" of some kind, written by a long dead person/race of people who were SUPER geniuses, but somehow couldn't stop their own demise(s), 3) psuedo-scentific proof that can be held up as scientific proof as long as it isn't examined closely by smart people under a lightbulb of 40 watts or above, 4) omens... LOTS of omens (see 2) and 3) ) and 4) guys that get very, very quiet after the date passes and nothing significant happens and they are revealed as kooks, cranks, whackoes or (worse in my opinion) followers of kooks, cranks or whackoes.

Y'know what I'm doing to prepare for 2012? Living in 2009. The end. I had a calendar last year. It ended on December 31st 2008. Guess what? 2009 still came!!! That is in spite of the failure of the scientists at Hallmark, Inc. to predict it and put it on my calendar. I know. Miracle. Luck. Whatever. Believe what you want, but I think the whole 2012 thing is just another way for me to seperate the gullible from the non-gullible. Maybe I'll use it to turn a profit.

Whhooops. Did I say that last part out loud? Forget that last part.

And buy my 2012 survival kit. Mayan approved. Just ask 'em.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #50
pervipete

Ah, if this event is what you say it is, will it be cool to witnes the end of civilisation as we know it...
Old 10-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #51
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Arrow The End I said--???

I do not believe, the Earth or Mankind will end 12/21/2012--nor in any post did I state that I did. In my original post, I submitted, views by reputable professionals, both Government and private, who are on the record, speculating that, perhaps; this current cosmic alignment; might have in the past, or is now; impacting " Nature/Earth "; thru some gravitational or rotational effect.

I stated prior, and again; the answers are not knowable; as do they.

The Dark Rift alignment, from a purely astronomical point of view, is really cool; it happens once every 26,000 years!!! Almost as rare as the Cubs winning the world series.

I am certain, our planet and it's inhabitants; have seen countless changes in climate and structure. None of these prior changes were from " Global Warming " as we define it today. This leads to the next logical question; what or whom possibly, instigated geological, and life altering change.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #52
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Hey! Remember when carboniferous forests evolved back in the day? All those ferns etc grew at such an enormous rate and then died that even a huge proliferation of vegetation couldn't keep up with all the CO2 produced as they rotted. Combined with volcanic activity the earth temperature rose and gave rise to super-reptiles. Big monsters that could gobble up whole subway train carriages in one go.

It would only take a massive volcanic eruption like the one that happened in the 13th century in Italy causing famine through much of Europe to put a hex on this. The earth cools, vegetation dies out, the dinosaurs walk around in four t-shirts, a shirt, a jumper and a body warmer and still complain about how bloody cold it is. With no food they slowly start to decline or evolve into birds as warm-blooded creatures begin their ascendency.

Better equipped to deal with the cooler temperatures mammals and birds flourish, they adapt to the changing environment because their warmer bodies were able to produce bigger brains.

It's only a theory, but it's a half credible theory and it would only take a bioligist, a meteorologist and geologist an hour or so to cobble together some EVIDENCE....

As for the disappearing civilisations, well in AROUND 1945 the Third Reich and The British Empire began to decline, and the Russian Empire had descended into a self-destructive hell through its 5 year plans that saw millions of people starve to death. It only needs a lunatic at the helm for this to happen.

Or was it celestial factors? After all Stalin and Hitler were both nutcases and could have been communing with aliens....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 AM   #53
finder
Eternal Seeker !

finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finder
Default Since noone said...

UFOs !!!

Well guys you all are wrong with your theories... What exactly is gonna happen in 2012 ? We are going to be visited by UFO's.... no no no I didn't say aliens. You see people associate UFOs with aliens and it ain't so. UFO's are actually time machines which are being manned by our future fellows humans. Due to the time space continuum so far it has been impossible for them to actually land down and meet us face to face cause that will surely end the world. So for now they have been making these passes just to let us know that there is something out there. However, our hyper-eager science fiction counter-parts have totally taken it into a different direction.

So come 2012 when we have a galactic alignment which will align the notable objects of our galaxy. This will cause a phenomenon known as gravitational lensing resulting the bending of light on the edges of our visible Universe and acting as a magnifying glass. Using the wormhole theory originating from the Earth all the way through the Milky Way and back they will be able to use this brief period of time that comes every 26,000 years which will be the perfect time when our future buddies can work their way around the time space continuum without melting down the Earth.

And why do they want to make this insane trip ?
Just to tell us...

Stop this madness !!!

Doesn't that make more sense ?

References:
- Back to the Future
- Event Horizon

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #54
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Good Theory!!

Really good point and I am glad you brought it up! Explains why some photos of UFOs show multiple images of them in one pic. Mostly because the craft is phasing thru time!

Wonder if they visited Atlantis and the people there didnt listen too them?(ooppss your gone) Hope we will listen and take their Advice.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #55
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

They're dots clustered together. Duh!

Perhaps the artist had a few left over and just stuck them on there in a big lump because there wasn't much room left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post

The most enigmatic part of the Disk is the cluster of dots.

What are they ?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #56
APRIL MORN.

Smile Time Twisting--!!

Finder, I wonder; should " Man " from say 700 years in the future show up, seems that we might view " him " as an alien. Imagine Marilyn Manson, showing up at Valley Forge, in 1775. How about Manson showing up in 1210, and crossing paths with the " Templar Knights ". I would pay to see, those reactions---lol

The subject you raise of " Time/Dimensional Manipulation " is thought provoking. It would fill in some holes, such as: how all those pyramids, not just in Egypt, but around the ancient world, were built without any blueprints: { none have been found to date. }. This could also be involved with the missing planes, crafts, people lost in the triangle; allowing that future " man " could "Open the Window " more often than every 26,000 years.

Wonder if Neil Yong was thinking about these things, when he wrote, " I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying.......the loading had begun." Anybody-else here agree, given the chance, I'd go in a heartbeat, my Gemini curiosity would not allow, for anything else.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #57
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Blue prints eh?

Aside from Egyptian Pharoes being rather secretive about architectural plans for their burial places, drawings for large construction projects atleast up until the middle ages were done on plaster using a scribe. The master builder would then scrub the plaster clean for re-use once he no longer needed the drawing. Given the self-healing properties of lime based renders and mortars it's unlikely that any etchings would survive several thousand years even if they were never rubbed out.

The step pyramids are a relatively simple design, you wouldn't need a drawing to build one, just some calculations and a measuring pole to mark out the site.

Did Neil Young take LSD?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #58
APRIL MORN.

Wink Plaster--hmmmm

There is no record, anywhere, of plaster being used as some blueprint drawing pad, in cultures thousands of years now gone. The equations astronomically built into these various structures, not to mention physical placement, dictates a knowledge not known at the time. The Egyptian Pyramids do show, drawings of the work being done; no doubt. The Egyptians also wrote " They were being guided by the Guardians in the Sky ". I am not aware of a planet or moon or star, that could have given anybody the knowledge required to create these unreal monuments. Another funny thing, the Egyptians built the " Great Pyramid " first; by far the biggest one. no warming up, no practice; straight to the " Super Bowl ".

I have no doubt Neil has done just about every drug known to man, however, Military and Commercial pilots, get drug tested near daily, and what they have testified to seeing, isn't so easily dismissed.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #59
YorkLady

YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APRIL MORN. View Post
The equations astronomically built into these various structures, not to mention physical placement, dictates a knowledge not known at the time.
I'm sorry, but that sentence does not even really make sense, much less my being pretty sure that what I assume it means is not remotely correct.

If it was built, then the knowledge to do so obviously existed. Then again, I suppose it should not surprise me to see the outright denial of empirical evidence standing today, while creating other out of thin air.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Funny indeed, in fact it's hilarious because it's just not true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by APRIL MORN. View Post
Another funny thing, the Egyptians built the " Great Pyramid " first; by far the biggest one. no warming up, no practice; straight to the " Super Bowl ".

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!