Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2006, 01:53 AM   #81
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Yes *gags* but I think the Zeppelin stories are just that mostly storiies and rumors; not saying they didn't do some wild shit but I think it was probaly mostly to do with drugs and sex with women. I know that Allin did his stuff because he did it onstage. Also seen several interviews with different musicians who said they had the displeasure of seeing his show.
I love the 'Destroying hotel rooms' ritual.
All real rock musicians should celebrate that tradition.
I remember an old video from a paparazzi, he was filming Mick Jagger and Ron Wood on a fifth floor hotel room balcony, about to throw the tv in the street. They were gigling and hesitating, it was so funny.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:58 AM   #82
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
oh yeah!! one of my few heros!!*melts*
malcolm young and angus young are...........so cute.........*blushes*lol:P
haha im obsessed with em, i have over 600+ pics i hang on my wall of them. i have so much shit of em i love AC/DC!!!
lol. I always thought Angus got a lot of style, but Malcolm, hmmmmmmmm maybe it's just me, but I don't find him very good looking...This remembers me I used to tell all my friends Angus was the first one to do that famous step on stage, you know when he's moving on just one foot, balancing the other, and my friend prooved me I was wrong by showing me an ancestral blanck and white Chuck Berry video where you could see him doing that step.

What's your favotire AC/DC song ? Mine is Highway to Hell's 'Touch Too Much'. I could really get high just listening to it.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:24 AM   #83
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't have any one favorite but a few of my preferred choices are: Let there be rock, Rocker, Problem Child, Live Wire, Shot of Love(Brian Johnson), If you want blood you got it, get it hot, Jailbreak, Can I sit next to you girl, Big Balls, Heatseeker(Brian Johnson), I've got an early-to-mid 70's video of Angus and Malcom onstage with the Rolling Stones doing a song called "Rock me baby" It's really good.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #84
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Yes *gags* but I think the Zeppelin stories are just that mostly storiies and rumors; not saying they didn't do some wild shit but I think it was probaly mostly to do with drugs and sex with women. I know that Allin did his stuff because he did it onstage. Also seen several interviews with different musicians who said they had the displeasure of seeing his show.
No story quite as famous as the fabled "shark" episode.

http://www.arf.ru/Notes/Fillmore/app.html

Gee, wonder if Gal4's mom was a Zeppelin Groupie during the 60's.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:18 PM   #85
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Some Record Albums

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #86
virginfantasy

i LOVE the ac/dc song "big balls"!!! and i love chuck berry-if it werent for angus i never wouldve gotten into him. and malcolm young is........pretty darned good-looking to me!*melts*
dont know WHY though
Old 08-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #87
virginfantasy

-and the zeppelin shark story is still one of those tales where no one knows for sure if it happened. yes, they were shark fishing off the balcony of the hotel, but no one knows for sure if they really stuck a shark in a groupie's.......love box. there's a book my brother stole from the library (LOL!) called "stairway to heaven", by a guy named richard cole. but its unauthorized. talks about that incident in there, but the band has said some of the things in the book arent true.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #88
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Some Record Albums

I truly love the second one, as I truly can't stand him or his family.