Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2012, 02:59 AM   #61
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just some flash thoughts with a pair of cousins. Nothing serious and never rape fantasies.

But one of my favourite fantasies are about sons raping their mothers and inviting his school friends.

Aside of this, since there are contraceptives, incest is becoming less relevant. Aversion against incest is more a biological reaction against problems related with endogamy. Without that risk... just enjoy it.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 07-16-2012 at 05:54 AM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #62
Shotgun John

Shotgun John has initial reputation
Default Do In-Laws count?

Back when I was married, I had weekly rape fantasies about my wife's Mother and two sisters.

Her Mom was this red-headed stuck up ex beauty queen. She was always flashing her body, on the look out for her next husband/meal ticket. I always wanted to tied her down and force fuck her. I had this dream of video taping it and blackmailing her with the tape. Forcing her to become a sex slave and let me rape her whenever I wanted.

One of the ex's susters was part of the Girls Dance team (Drille Team) in High School. Always running around in those short skirts. She loced cock teasing th guys.

The other sister was a pony tailed brat, Always in cut off short shorts.

I had a favorite fantasy where I stripped and bound all three sisiters and forced them to watch as I raped their Mom. I'd blackmail mom into giving me everything I wanted by promising to leave her daughters alone if she satisfied me. Then forcing her to watch me rape each of them, after I finished with her.
Shotgun John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #63
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I use to have a thing for my older stepbrother when we were teens, he got old and fat though, so I got past it
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #64
tagjohnso1960

tagjohnso1960 has initial reputation

Kind of, sort of. I fantasize about being a son raping his mom but never attracted to my real mother. Go figure.
tagjohnso1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #65
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagjohnso1960 View Post
Kind of, sort of. I fantasize about being a son raping his mom but never attracted to my real mother. Go figure.
Funny. Same here. I have plenty of fantasies of a son blackmailing her mother and raping her and later sharing her with friends. But never had fantasies about my mother actually. An extra is when mother is also a teacher and friends of her son are also their students.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #66
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never had any fantasies of raping anyone in my family, but I've definitely had fantasies of making members of other families rape each other. My favorite in this category would be breaking into a house with a full family: a father, mother, 2 daughters (preferably twins), and a son. Me and the guy with me rape both twin daughters and then gang rape the mother while we force the son and father to rape the daughters.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #67
rapistdaddy

rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapistdaddy

Younger sis few years ago. Now, daughters.
rapistdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:29 AM   #68
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

[QUOTE=rapistdaddy;1120411]Younger sis few years ago. Now, daughters.[/QU are you saying youve got some rapable daughters?
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #69
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I fantasize about being a son raping his mom but never attracted to my real mother. Go figure.
Me too. As I explained on my post on page 1, I had no problems at all having fantasies of my aunt and first cousins, but never my own mom, or sisters. But I really enjoy fantasies of OTHER sons raping or otherwise having sex with their own moms and sisters.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #70
rapistdaddy

rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapistdaddy

[QUOTE=Astro Creep;1120475]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapistdaddy View Post
Younger sis few years ago. Now, daughters.[/QU are you saying youve got some rapable daughters?
All daughters are rapable. All.
rapistdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #71
bell39

bell39 has initial reputation

verry interesting
bell39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #72
Jinglebells

Jinglebells has initial reputation

Yes and have……

Although there are a couple of technical explanation, the first being that it was role-play. I grew up with a favorite Aunt; the kind that asked you what you wanted for Christmas and it appeared. She was not a blood relation but was married to my uncle. Everything in my younger years was proper, although I did notice that at family gatherings when they all kissed each other in greeting. I usually got one planted on the lips.

Actually I looked forward to it. When I masturbated she was my fantasy and as I grew older the element of rape came into it. One of the consequences of time passing is that people die. She was a long time widow when my Father passed away. I had just dropped my mother home for the post funeral tea; coffee and cakes, when she came up to me kissed me soundly, all but slipping in the tongue. Pulling back she looked me in the eyes and said;

“If there is anything I can do for you anything all,” she hugged me and moved off.

I was kind of stunned, and at that moment there was nothing I could do about it.

A few weeks later I gave her a call and suggested that we meet for lunch. So I picked her up had lunch and drove her home. I was offered a drink and readily accepted. As we sat on the couch I sipped my drink and inanely asked;

“So do you want to fool around?”…..Yeah okay it was not the best line

She responded with a smile and a glint in her eye and said, “I don’t mind.”

At that point we went at it. The next thing you know, she was asking me if I wanted a BJ and I nodded enthusiastically. Arms, legs, clothing was flying about eventually I got her dress above her waist and panties off.

The thought in my mind was, “Oh my God I am going to fuck her”

Missionary position, she helped guide my penis inside her. Thrust one….”oh my god.” Thrust two my wildest dreams. Thrust three I came and went. It was not my finest hour.

Eventually I got my act together, and after one particularly satisfying night for the both of us, as we were having an after sex cigarette. She asked me about my sexual fantasies. I told her that I always wanted to rape her.

To which she responded, “Could you please”?

A few weeks later I was waiting for her when she came home from a function. (I had keys to her house.) I grabbed her as she was walking down the corridor to her room placing my hand across her mouth she was still able to let out an almighty scream. I tightened my grip on her and told her to shut up or I would hurt her. She recognised my voice and called out my name, then pleaded,

“No, oh no, please, please don’t hurt me.

She struggled as I dragged her to her room threw her on her bed face down and took her from behind. Best sex I ever had. When it was over she suggested next time force her to strip naked first.
Jinglebells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #73
marcelo1042

marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)marcelo1042 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My favourite fantasy is that four guys kidnap and rape my wife in several ways
marcelo1042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:02 PM   #74
spartan

spartan Level 2 (200+)spartan Level 2 (200+)spartan Level 2 (200+)

I have a little-sister fantasy, because my little sister is hot. Brunette, petite build, small to medium sized breasts, long shapely legs and a nice, round little ass.

Last edited by spartan; 12-28-2012 at 08:11 PM.
spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #75
Degalon

Degalon has initial reputation

Cousins. So many cousins i'd love to rape.

And older one that, when I was little, woke me up from a nap by sitting on my face. She was about 16 at this point, so to her it was funny, but to me, as a young boy, I had this hot older girls ass ON MY FACE. Queue future fetishes.

Then theres the younger cousins that would play and wrestle with me, all with GREAT, juicy asses.
Degalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #76
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
I had a cousin years back when I was a teenager that used to torment me in my dreams and fantasys.. cute little blond with perfect sized perky tits.. always wore the tiniest little bikinis in the summer time.. and she was a total tease.. there were sooooo many times I had to stop myself at just the last second from grabbing some tasty part of her. And she knew it and would just laugh and wiggle and jiggle some more. Time went past and at one point I came home on leave from the Marines and just happened to bounce into her somewhere.. she was on the verge of panic because she needed money for rent or she was going to be kicked out of her apartment..I, being the gentleman that I am, offerd to help her out.. she started crying and hugged me.. when I tried to break the hug she wouldnt let go and slid her hand down to my crotch and started rubbing. It took every ounce of control and about 45 minutes.. but I made her stop..lol.. ok.. not 45 minutes.. I took her hand away and told her not to be testing what little control I had.. she didnt seem to like that but she did..and that was as far as it went.. I found out years later.. that she wasnt really a true cousin..just one of those 'by marriage' things.. fucking pissed me off because by then she had moved somewhere far away and i never seen her or my money again..if I had known in the past that she wasnt blood.. there were some camping trips back in our teen days that would have gone a whole lot differently.. I'll never forgive my family for not telling me.. buttholes
Selfish bastards! LOL. Maybe they were keeping her for themselves! Just didn't want you to have a piece.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #77
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

I have had a few fantasies about some hot cousins of mine. One is 42, has 3 kids and is still smoking hot. Barely looks a day over 30! I remember going to my aunt's house one time when my cousin was about 18 and just graduated from high school. I was 5 years older. It was very hot that day and I came walking into the kitchen only to see my cousin standing there in a very skimpy, pink bikini. I am sure my aunt (and my cousin) had to have noticed my jaw dropping on the floor, not to mention the huge bulge that suddenly formed in my shorts. Was a very awkward situation as I tried to talk to her without appearing that I was drooling.
Some of my cousins now have hot daughters of their own now too. My ex-wife had some pretty hot cousins too and a few super-cute nieces. I fooled around a bit with one, one time when we were drunk. The niece was 20 at the time. It was a bit of awkward groping and kissing and later we kind of avoided each other for awhile. We were sort of embarrassed by it. I really could have banged her that night without a problem, she passed out and I could have probably done just about anything I wanted but I was too chicken-shit. Damn morals! I think she was embarrassd too by the fact that she had gotten so drunk and allowed herself to go as far as she did. Before she passed out I think she was about a hair's-width from just jumping my bones. She was a fun girl, I'll say that much and had a killer bod! I'll never forget having my hand under her dress.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:46 AM   #78
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default An Aunt

As a lad I used to visit this Aunt , I would cycle round hers for tea. It was way back in the 1960's and although she seemed older she was probably only 30.
What I liked about her was that she dressed in a demure way not realising that I saw her as sexy (hot).
She always seemed to be wearing a sheer blouse with her lace trimmed fullslip and bra visible underneath. When she sat on the sofa her skirt would pull back a little to show the lace trimmed hem of her slip and she also wore stockings.
I would often masterbate about her imagining me tearing off that sheer blouse and her skirt, stripping her down to her fullslip. I would then come on her silky nylon slip and tear it to shreds.
As I ripped off her bra her titties would spring out (she had lovely titties that would sometimes jiggle under her blouse despite her bra and fullslip).
Then only wearing her panties and stockings I would have her.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #79
TheViper

TheViper has initial reputation

I always fantasize about having sex with my hot pakistani mom

can always see a bunch of guys doing her.

She's got a great pair of boobs and mouth thats made for bjs

if anyone wants to see pics , PM me
TheViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #80
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

I’ve certainly had plenty of rape fantasies over the years concerning celebrities, neighbours, friends’ wives (and daughters!) and just random girls in the street, but I have to admit that the fantasies have already been strongest when they’re about family members. My sister is five years older than me, and she was my ultimate fantasy when I was going through puberty – blonde, flirty and slim but with the most amazing tits that she liked to show off in a variety of low-cut tops. When she was 18 she worked as a barmaid, and obviously she got plenty of attention from the customers, which she loved. It’s a long while ago now, but I still get off on the fantasy of her being grabbed as she came out of the pub one night and being dragged kicking and screaming into the back of a car...

After that, I used to fantasise a lot about my niece, who looked great in her school uniform (and would have looked even better out of it). Nowadays, the rape fantasies are mainly about my daughter, who is 19 now and looks incredibly like my sister when she was that age, mainly due to the slim-blonde-with-big-tits combination.
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote