Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation
Default Wife rape

Hello all
Does any one here have rape fantasies about their wives, as I have very strong fantasies about my wife coming home from work, and is brutally raped and tortured by two men, who torture her saggy tits and take turns ravaging her hairy cunt and her hairy tight virgin asshole! Would to see them totally abuse her body and leave her a broken mess covered in cum.

I hope any one interested liked this fantasy if so then please message me and we can share some thoughts.

Last edited by Kinky guy; 01-05-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasy is to rape the wife of other men.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation

That's hot, I would you to rape my wife and I would watch the terror in her eyes as you rape and torture her, making her beg for mercy and leave her a broken mess.
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #4
GentleRaper

GentleRaper is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, when I fuck my wife, in some way I rape her, cause she doesn't like sex as much as I do and when we have sex I fuck her for a very long time and look her straight in the eyes, which I know she hates.
GentleRaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do not post duplicate subject matter in this thread. Thank you. I removed the other "fantasy wife rape thread"

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 04-08-2015 at 11:05 AM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #6
aleekat

aleekat has initial reputation

Well my wife has rape fantasies with black men. Gangbang, doubles, etc. Always looking for black gang rape or forced on white women videos for my wife. She is one kinky bitch...And I love it!!!
aleekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
WifeTaker

WifeTaker has initial reputation

Well by my screen name, you can imagine my thoughts on this topic. You'd be surprised how many wives have this fantasy - I've explored with quite a few. They think there husbands "would never get it". If you ask the right way - you might be surprised by her answer.

WT
WifeTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #8
aleekat

aleekat has initial reputation

Wouldn't be surprised. She has fucked some black guys before we ever met. But she likes it when I attach a strap-on, fuck her pussy with my cock and the strap-on in her ass.
aleekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:32 AM   #9
Ernest1

Ernest1 has initial reputation

I'm going out with an Indian girl at the moment. Took me a year to persuade her as she tends to stick to her own. But she's petite and very tight looking and so I persisted. It became almost a challenge.

When I finally got her into bed it was frankly boring as she's very inexperienced and not very adventurous! The only way I can cum now is by thinking of getting ducked by a gang of black blokes or older white business men with money. I think of her being flukes up the ass by her fat balding boss in return for a promotion or being held down by four black guys until she's filled with cum, sweat and piss.

She's very up herself and so anything degrading always gets me going. I've slowly started to change her though and flukes her tight virgin ass a few nights ago. All the while imagining I was a co- worker rapist!
Ernest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:46 PM   #10
Chris1911

Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)

Hello all,

As much as I hate to admit it, I get very turned on by the thought of watching two or three guys rape my wife, taking turns in each of her holes and leaving her on the bed with their cum oozing out of her pussy and ass. I have gotten off to this mental image more than once.
Chris1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #11
dsmia469

dsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these parts

I love the idea of my shy conservative housewife being raped. Watching her as she begs him to pull out because she is fertile, then seeing the look in her eyes as she feels the big cock shooting a huge load of cum in her little pussy.
dsmia469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #12
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation

I have similar fantasies about my wife. I would like her to be held captive by two intruders, tied to a chair and gagged, and wearing just a skirt or slip.
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:56 AM   #13
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about pimping her out to be raped?, perhaps some blackmail to start with of some nude photos you took of her or a home made sex tape which you threaten to show her friends or parents, eager to stop you she agrees to anything you want but little does she know you're gonna pimp her out for your friends to rape her.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:33 AM   #14
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
How about pimping her out to be raped?, perhaps some blackmail to start with of some nude photos you took of her or a home made sex tape which you threaten to show her friends or parents, eager to stop you she agrees to anything you want but little does she know you're gonna pimp her out for your friends to rape her.
I love this one. And is common in my fantasies. Usually I imagine her with a bondage mask and I advertise her as a BDSM whore. And find out how to make her service her to her friends, coworkers and relatives. A ring gag helps to not being recognized by voice and encourages her 'nice' friends, coworkers and relatives to fuck her throat.

A a variant I send her to a pub and make her flirt with men she doesn't like. She is ordered to to bring them to the back dirty alley and let them fuck her on the floor like a slut.

Basically I love in blackmail schemes to force her to find new rapist to rape her.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #15
WifenPain

WifenPain has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WifenPain Send a message via Skype™ to WifenPain
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
Hello all
Does any one here have rape fantasies about their wives, as I have very strong fantasies about my wife coming home from work, and is brutally raped and tortured by two men, who torture her saggy tits and take turns ravaging her hairy cunt and her hairy tight virgin asshole! Would to see them totally abuse her body and leave her a broken mess covered in cum.

I hope any one interested liked this fantasy if so then please message me and we can share some thoughts.
Started with my first serious girlfriend Wanted to see her raped by Huge Men with huge cocks. and then same with wife Still fantasize weird but its so hot. They told me about the times they were raped or molested for some reason.and prob is what got me going lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me with Wife - Copy.jpg (18.8 KB, 392 views)
WifenPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:42 AM   #16
peepsatwives

peepsatwives has initial reputation

That is a hot idea, I like for the innocent wives like mine be forced & cummed in.
peepsatwives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:25 AM   #17
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wife replies

I wish my hubby had those fantasies because I do. The thought of coming home and finding him tied to a chair and three or four big rough guys grabbing and stripping me then pounding me in front of him is what makes me cum during sex.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:53 AM   #18
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaseed View Post
I wish my hubby had those fantasies because I do. The thought of coming home and finding him tied to a chair and three or four big rough guys grabbing and stripping me then pounding me in front of him is what makes me cum during sex.
This is one of the fantasies I have. The hubby is tied up made to watch his wife get taken, and enjoy it. While a pretty female accomplice gives him a nice slow hand job and blowing.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:49 PM   #19
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
This is one of the fantasies I have. The hubby is tied up made to watch his wife get taken, and enjoy it. While a pretty female accomplice gives him a nice slow hand job and blowing.
Better yet, the female helps set up the entire ordeal, maybe being the one to knock on the door so the wife opens it up thinking it is safe. While she gets hubby hard (if he isn't already) while watching the wife get raped, the gal uses a strap-on and rapes the wife while the wife is forced to suck off hubby. Or the rapist(s) do the wife while she is sucking hubby off too.

So many variations on this theme - the mind spins.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:33 PM   #20
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

You had better make him come before I shred you ass to pieces!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg preview.jpg (17.8 KB, 216 views)
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote