Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Private Beach

You will find that this is an actual story. Not spam. lol

Her husband, Doug, could be an ass sometimes. It was a real embarrassment to her. This time it happened on their vacation. That would never happen again.

The vacation was at a beautiful little island in the Indian Ocean. Doug, being his usual self, was constantly berating the local staff. That included the small, black man at Hotel Relations. Doug was set in his mind, that he wanted to visit a 'Secluded' beach.

"There are just too many damn locals at your beach," was the way he put it.

"Look, Sir, we just do not have any beaches like that," the man replied.

"I don't give a cat's ass!" he said thrusting his finger into the small man's chest. "There's one in your brochure, so you produce it."

"Sir, I'm terribly sorry, but I have no control over what they place in a U.S. brochure."

As Doug, continued to rant and rave, a man sitting in the corner, sipping on his coffee, overheard. He was getting pissed off, listening to this American, pompous ass. 'I'll fix this fucker' he thought. Getting up, he strolled over to the man and tapped him on the shoulder.

Doug turned, "What the Hell do you want?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I could not help but overhear; If it's a secluded beach your looking for, I may be able to help?"

The hotel man gave him a puzzled look.

"Well good," Doug said, "At least someone in this 3rd-world, country knows something."

The man pretended to ignore his last comment. "If you can be ready in one hour, I can take you there. My boat; 'The Gold Hag,' is docked at pier 'B'."

"You got it. I'll get my wife and meet you there. You better be right about this?"

"Oh, I can assure you,' the man replied, 'It is most beautiful, and no one goes there."

As Doug left, the hotel man took the old skipper aside. "What are you doing, Marta, you know there are no truly, secluded, beaches around here?"

"Aye, but there is, you forget; 'Speckled Cay.'

"Speckled Cay! My God, Man, you can't take them there! He's got a young wife."

"His problem. The Fucker wants a secluded beach. I'll give him one."

"But, Marta, come on, Speckled Cay?"

"You don't worry and keep your damn mouth shut. I'll teach that ass a lesson for you. Now just go tend to your nice guests"

The hotel man shrugged and went away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marta was loading his boat. He looked up to find the man and his wife stepping onto the docks. He whistled to himself, as he saw the man's wife. She was a looker. Beneath the exotic, green bikini and white shawl, was a body most celebrities would die for. A sensuous redhead with gorgeous, green eyes. She had to be in her early 20's, much to young for that asshole, who looked to be in his 40's.

'Damn, did she pick the wrong man to hook up with? She would soon find out, what that decision would cost her.' That thought made Marta rub his crotch.

The man introduced her as 'Cindy,' before ordering Marta to; "Take off. What the fuck you waiting for?"

As Marta launched the boat, he overheard the man tell his wife to; "Cover up, Sweetie, I don't want that black man ogling at your body. You're for my eyes only."

Marta smiled with the knowledge, 'that Son-of-a-bitch,' would pay. He only wished he could see it. That would be much too dangerous though. Much too dangerous.

After a short trip, the boat floated into a magnificent, tropical cove. It had crystal, blue water and a soft white, sandy beach. Most of all, it was secluded. There seemed to be not a sole around.

Cindy removed her sunglasses, "It's just marvelous, Doug. Your best anniversary gift yet."

"Well congratulations," Marta said, "How many years?"

"It will be 2 years today," she winked at him, "I'm wanting a child, so maybe I can convince him here."

"Oh," he grinned," I'm sure that will be no problem here... It's such a beautiful spot, and your such a beautiful girl."

Doug quickly tugged her away from Marta. "Come along, Cindy, the man has to go."

Marta left them on the beach along with their cooler and picnic basket. He waved, "I'll pick you up in the morning around 10ish. That should give you all day and night in paradise."

"I'm going for a swim," she said, scampering off into the cool water.

A few hours later, she spread her towel out on the sand, while Doug went for a dip.

After his short swim, he returned from the surf. He was looking down, blinking salt water from his eyes, when a shadow was cast over his feet. Looking back up, he was shocked my two, almost naked, dark natives. Their sharply pointed, stone spears where just touching his belly, almost pricking the skin. They did not look happy.

"What the fuck? he mumbled.

They began barking at him in an unknown language. One forcefully pushed him in the back. Obviously wanting him to come with them. He remembered Cindy.

'Oh my God! Cindy!'

He found her, as they forced him off the beach. She was cringing beside a large rock, clutching her body in the towel, four spears were pointed at her head. It was then that his world went crashing down. Whatever hit him, made him fall to his knees on the sand. Everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doug began to wake up. He could feel a small trickle of blood from the cut on the left side of his head. He was tied with some kind of strong rope-vines. He was also buck naked, on his knees, feet and arms tied behind some bamboo-like, pole. About 15 feet away from him, was his wife, in the same position. One difference was a rope was wrapped both above and below her gorgeous breasts. It made them stand out, pert and swollen.

He tried to yell to her, but found a thick leather strip was tied around his mouth. Her mouth was open, a light, trail of drool ran from one corner of her mouth. She did not appear to have been clubbed, as he had been, but maybe just passed out.

A group of the natives slowly began to file out from the nearby huts. Some were naked, others wore only small loincloths around their waists. Almost all the men were, more than well hung. Even on the ones that wore the loincloths, the head of their large, black cocks could be seen dangling below. The younger of the women were more beautiful than he would have expected for some lost, jungle tribe. The older ones, well, they were just plain scary. The one thing that they all had in common, was the small, white animal bones, inserted through each nipple.

He thought, 'That must have hurt.'

Three of the young woman went over to him. They were laughing and gaggling about, in their strange language. Every few minutes, they would poke at his limp dick with their fingers and laugh again. The larger of the group, around 12 to 15 natives, had their attention on Cindy. They seemed to be fixated on her red hair and creamy, white breasts, probably having never seen a woman like that. A large, grey headed one, ( He seemed to be the chief.), started lightly slapping her head.

Drowsily, she opened her eyes, glanced around her, then let out a bloodcurdling, scream. The natives thought this hilarious, and fell into fits of laughter. They began poking her with sticks to make her do it again. Finally the Chief must have had enough, and he pulled two small blocks of wood from a bag at his waist. Cindy's head was grabbed, and a wide strip of leather tied around her head and the pole. Unable to move her head away, one native pried her jaw open, while the chief set the blocks behind her molars. She was left with her mouth wide open, drooling, and making the sounds of a Dentist's patient.

Drums began to beat, and the male natives started dancing around her pole. The ones in loincloths, stripped them aside. Large, black cocks slapped against their thighs. Cindy's frightened, green eyes darted back and forth. As the dance went on, each one began stroking their dark shafts to hardness. Then it happened. Doug tried to get up, tried to holler, but his binds held him still.

One by one, a native would break line and thrust his black cock into Cindy's open mouth. He would thrust a few times, go back to the dance line, and the next native would take his place. At first it was only one or two thrusts, but as the dance went on, the cocks began to linger longer, in her helpless throat. Doug could hear her choking sounds beneath the drum beat. Their pre-cum mixed with her drool, trickling down her chin to wash over her heaving breasts.

The beat increased, as did the thrusting. Then one at a time, a native would cry out, releasing copious, amounts of thick cum into her open lips. The first shot took her by surprise, shooting down her throat, before it came back up. The next cock just pushed it back back in. She reluctantly discovered, that she had to swallow or die gagging. When they got tired of her mouth, they just jerked their cocks over her upthrust breasts. Cum covered her lower face, it pooled in her mouth, covered her breasts, and dripped in thick drops from her taut nipples. Tears streaked from her eyes to blaze trails through the cum. She was left there covered in cum, as the native men took seats, in a semi-circle around her.

Four native women went into a hut, then exited. The older one carried a small, wooden, covered bowl. They knelt beside Cindy and removed the blocks from her sore jaw. She had to work it, to get the feeling and movement back. A young woman leaned down and began licking around her nipple.

"Hey, don't. Stop that," she said.

She did not want to admit it but it felt good. Another woman knelt to suckle the other orb. Slightly moaning, she said again, "Stop, sssstop, Please don't do that."

The girl shifted her head, sucking harder.

"Stop, I said. Stop, that's hurting." The girls just sucked harder. She tried to shake her breasts away from the puckering lips.

Now, it was painful. "Ouch, Aghhh! Stop!! Oh God, stop!" Her cries went to deaf ears, and as usual, the men laughed.

Finally, with Cindy gasping for breaths, the young women stopped. Her nipples, even the areolas were engorged, red and swollen. She never knew her nipples could stick out that far. The older woman, sat the bowl in her lap and uncovered it. Cindy glanced down to the contents of the bowl, then around at the native women surrounding her.

"Oh God, no!" she screamed.

Doug craned his head. 'What do they have? What are they doing to her?'

Reaching her bony fingers into the bowl, the old lady drew out a sharp, thin white, animal bone. With deft skill, the old woman drew out Cindy's elongated nipple and thrust the bone through its sensitive, skin.

"Aghhh!" Cindy howled and wailed. Sweat poured from her face and her whole body shook.

The lady reached back into the bowl. Already, Cindy started screaming and thrashing again.

"N..nnn...no...Nooooo!"

When the women moved aside, Doug could clearly see Cindy's once virgin nipples, pierced and adorned with white, needles of bone. He tugged at his bonds, cursing behind the leather gag. The young women beside him just giggled and laughed, still playfully, poking at his small cock. Looking around, they had probably never seen one that small.

Cindy must have passed out from the pain. They were untying her her limp body from the post. Picking her up, they carried her to another clearing, surrounded by tall saplings, and placed her spread eagle, on the grass. At the four corners of her body, a few feet away, saplings were bent towards her. The vine-rope was attached to the saplings, then tied off at her wrists and ankles.

Cindy began to come to, moaning in pain. At a nod from the Chief, the bent over saplings were released. Suddenly, Cindy was thrown to the air, screaming. She bounced a few times, then her body started to stretch and pull tight. The strong saplings had her spread eagle, and stretched to the max, about waist high off the ground. All that she could move was her head, and it tossed and rolled with her cries.

Another old lady handed a bowl to the girls, beside Doug. It contained a greenish paste. Digging their young fingers into the bowl, they retrieved a mass of the paste. Then the thick paste was being spread over his balls, and lathered over the length of his dick. His balls began to tingle and burn. He also felt himself getting unwillingly, aroused, as their delicate fingers lingered over his shaft.

A beautiful and very, young native girl, leaned down inspecting Cindy's red haired, cunt. Her small fingers opened the lips, searching for Cindy's hidden clit. Cindy clenched her ass cheeks in response, when the girl discovered her tiny bud.
The young tongue came down, slowly licking through the petals and up to the clit.

"No, please," Cindy whined.

She was getting the nub hard enough for her mouth to lock on. Once satisfied, she could be heard softly sucking.

'No, not again,' Cindy thought, 'not there too.' But yes, the sucking increased. Lubrication began to flow from to her opening. Just as Cindy thought an orgasm was going to be pulled from her, the girl was brutally pushed aside. It was a woman and a bowl.

"No! No No! Doug help!" Cindy thrashed.

Doug could do nothing but sit there and feel his cock harden.

This time, the bone was long, thin and hollow, and in the bowl was a thin, milky liquid. The old lady dipped the end of the bone into the bowl, sucking up the liquid, like a straw. Once the liquid was pulled into the bone, the lady capped the end with her finger. She found Cindy's clit and pinched it, making it erect and purple. To Cindy's horror, the bone was stabbed into her tender clit. Quickly the old lady placed her lips over the end of the bone and blew, injecting the milky liquid under the skin.

Cindy's cries were louder and more horrid than before. It felt like a red wasp had stung her right on the clit. Fiery pain shot through her every nerve ending.

The Chief walked over, looking down at her abused button with a smile. It began to enlarge, as it throbbed. The wave of pain started to subside, in its place was a growing more powerful, itch. It was driving Cindy crazy. Stretched tight with no way to even rub her thighs together, the itch was torture.

The young, native girl returned. She crouched under Cindy. Her small hands pulled Cindy's ass cheeks apart, exposing her rosebud to the girl's tongue. Cindy arched in her bonds, as the tongue probed her virgin asshole. From there, the girl licked her way back up to her inflamed sex. The flowing juice from her cunt was lapped up, then the tongue was gone, trailing back down to her puckered star.

"No, oh, oh, oh!" Cindy's body seized up in a toe curling orgasm. It did nothing to ease the need in her swollen and itching sex. It only made her body crave more.

The girls at Doug's side were now taking turns, dipping their heads down to his manhood and sucking at the trembling shaft. Their cool breath over the paste, burned his sensitive skin. The pleasurable, pain made his thighs quake and tremble. He did not want to cum, watching the abuse of his wife, but he needed to. His body kept going right to the verge, the shaft would jump, but there would be no orgasm.

The Chief had released his loincloth. It appeared the requirement of being chief was possibly being in possession of the tribe's largest cock. His was huge, especially now that it was stroked to full hardness. He stepped between Cindy's tightly spread legs. The dark color of his erect shaft, stood out against her white skin and red bush. He ran the tip of it through her curls. As he touched it to her aroused sex, you would have thought it was a hot iron.

"Doug, help! Don't let them do this, please," she pleaded. "Please no!"

He pressed farther, her petals reluctantly opening up. Her woman cream eased the penetration. Inch by painful inch, he fed his meat into her tight, red box. The ligaments stretched and strained, as she tried to shift her body away from the intruder.

"Stop, It...it hurts, st...op!" As always her cries were ignored, even laughed at. She found it hard to breathe, stretched as she was, once the full length of the black shaft was buried in her belly. It would only get worse, as the Chief pulled out to her nether lips, then slammed back in.

" Aghhhhh!" Her scream reverberated throughout the small, jungle island.

The thrusts became stronger and faster. The cock was so large, that the surrounding muscle of her sex was drawn outwards by the black skin. She also found that it brushed against the hidden, erogenous zones within her sex. Soon that thick, white cream,, her body produced, was coating the length of his black pole. Her cries of pain became moans of pleasure.

She was shamed by the fact, that this old, black, wild, native was going to make her cum on his cock. The shock really hit her when the shaft began to expand and twitch inside her belly. The thought of her and Doug, alone on the beach, conceiving a baby on their anniversary, crossed her mind. Then it hit her; The wet feeling warming in her belly.

"No! Don't cum! no!" Then the other feeling hit...The orgasm.

That hot cum splashing against her cervix did it. Cindy came, bucking and grinding to the dance of the twisting cock. As the snake pulled out, her gyrating body threw cum everywhere. Before she could come down from her high, another buck was pushing his cock in to her red, triangle. Her head was pulled back and one more shaft was fed into her tight throat.

After a while, she was cut down and drug before Doug. He was forced, to watch her kneel and take the cocks, doggie style, cum trailing from her mouth. She saw how it made him hard. How he thrust his small shaft into the air, to have only a few drops of liquid tumble down his shaft.

The old lady was beside Doug now. She smiled down at his sore, swollen, purple head. A wooden bowl was passed to her. It contained one sharp bone, about 3 inches long and a quarter inch wide. The old lady grasped his tender cock.

He jerked, "Oh, God no! Cindy help! No!"

Cindy never heard his cries. She was on the edge of another orgasm, from the thick, dick in her ass.

Painfully, the bone tore through the top foreskin of his cock. After that, everything went black.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marta went back to 'Speckled Cay,' the next morning but saw no signs of the couple, only the abandoned cooler and basket.

six months passed, till one morning, while fishing with some friends, off the coast of the Cay, something happened. His friend stood on the bow, checking out the Island with binoculars.

"Say, Marta, isn't that island just inhabited by those dark, skinned natives?"

"Yea, why?"

"Check this out," the friend handed Marta the binoculars.

At the edge of the woods was a small, naked, white man. He was being beat with a long stick by an old woman, as he struggled to carry a large basket of coconuts.

"Now pan to the left," his friend said.

Next to the beach was a very pregnant, white skinned, redhead. She was naked, and being fucked in her ass, against a rock, by a grey headed, black native. The look on her face was not one of terror from rape, but a look of pure pleasure.

Marta smiled.

"What do you think of that?" his friend asked.

"Beats me," he said with a shrug, hiding back a laugh.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
natives, rape, torture