Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
Nenii

Nenii has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Nenii
Default Rape Roleplay on msn/yahoo

hey all,

i'm here to indulge my wilder fantasies, lately stuff like fantasies, rape, blackmail, gangrape, enslavement looking for people who enjoy roleplay on msn messenger, or yahoo,... if youre interested just message me.

and just for curiosities sake my favourite fantasy lately has been the thought of being gangraped before being sold of as a sex slave :P
Nenii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Has several scenes that might interest you, car jacking, abduction, raped in your office, made to strip in front of several men were one will buy you at the highest price, stripped as yuor filmed then sold,/............................just a few...............let me know.............
......kamada13@yahoo.ca...................
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

would love to develop a tailored scenario for you... whether blackmailed at work or grabbed by a street gang or whatever you fancy... jonbonn5@yahoo.com
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
HurtMe

HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ummm...ditto to the post above :-)
HurtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would love to enslave you by blackmail. Find out something you don't want revealed and force you to do sexual and humiliating things to keep your secret.

Hmm how about make you ride the subway with no panties and a vibrator which I can control from a distance. If anyone notices offer to keep your mouth open around their cocks to keep theirs shut.

That's just an example of what I would make you do.

Larzaius@yahoo.com
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
ivey

ivey has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ivey Send a message via Yahoo to ivey
Default Available tomorrow

Just putting folks on notice if you are interested, I'll be available tomorrow to play online for most of the day. Checking in periodically and will have my yahoo on - Ivey1268. Check out my profile and photo albums. Really interested in some hot roleplay if I can find it.
ivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
HurtMe

HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HurtMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can I join too?? Yahoo ID philly_ava :-)
HurtMe is offline   Reply With Quote