Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Lesbians and Rape

It's quite sad that I'm so bored as to ponder this question. Why would lesbians be 'turned on' by rape fantasy(that is rape by a male). Since lesbians are attacted to other females and not males it is hard for me to understand why they would 'get off' on being forced by a guy. Anyone care to explain?
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
It's quite sad that I'm so bored as to ponder this question. Why would lesbians be 'turned on' by rape fantasy(that is rape by a male). Since lesbians are attacted to other females and not males it is hard for me to understand why they would 'get off' on being forced by a guy. Anyone care to explain?
Where did this question come from? I don't know any fullheartrf lesbian turned on by sex with men, forced or not.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll have to admit that even though I've seen a few forced lez vids that were decent, I'm just not as turned on by it. It doesn't seem to be as real or something? Seems to be too much enjoyment on both ends, usually.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Where did this question come from? I don't know any fullheartrf lesbian turned on by sex with men, forced or not.

If you read through Nathan's survey you'll find at least 2 members that have indicated that they are Lesbian plus at least 2 more members that have posted the same. Also, I had a roleplay on the board where my victim played a lesbian(no idea if she was actually one in real life). I'm assuming(this could be a bad assumption) that they have rape fantasies that they enjoy or they wouldn't post on this board. As to where did this question come from? I was looking through the survey and noticed the lesbian reply and thought to myself why would a Lesbian enjoy a rape fantasy with a man?

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-06-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Could you be a little more specific? I'm not into going through that whole thread looking for those answers.

And has it not occured to you they may be bisexual?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Could you be a little more specific? I'm not into going through that whole thread looking for those answers.

And has it not occured to you they may be bisexual?
Your tough, my personal fact checker. The posts in Natan's survey were 141 and 223, they could have answered bisexual but they said lesbian. Also Sorryforbeing has stated she is Lesbian. I believe there is one more that I can find if you insist.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:55 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
Your tough, my personal fact checker. The posts in Natan's survey were 141 and 223, they could have answered bisexual but they said lesbian. Also Sorryforbeing has stated she is Lesbian. I believe there is one more that I can find if you insist.
Just checked those two, and as expected, no where did I find reference that they want to be raped by a MAN. Specifically, their answers to "Do your fantsies include a man's cum" and "Do you fantasies include the size of the man's cock" both answered NO.

Can we now get over the dilema that wasn't?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #8
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well the woman may not be turned on by rape of a man, but maybe a female.. and also what would not the be turned on by? If they are lesbian, fully, and are discusted by sex with men, then being raped by one is would be very erotic.. if they are into humil. and things like that,.... how much more himil. or forced could you get? Understand what i said, i couldnt think of the right way to explain it...

Hope i helped.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I'm sure lesbian rape can be cool.
The lesbian rapist just gotta hide this in her purse :

And when she knocked out her victim, it would be a new dimension of pleasure to see her strapping the stuff on before abusing her victim.

It would be especially cool if her victim was a young teenager coming from a high class very snob familly looking like this :

Ha ! I know what you think little bich...not to worry huh !
Papa got it all set up for you, you go two or three years studying in that cute university with your private room and stuff, and when you come back dady just makes one phone call and you just have to let yourself go on that velvet sweet golden path of yours ?

Mwaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA

No baby it isn't that simple, you will get raped. Dildo rape and pics will be taken. Trust your rapist for sending the pics where they will remain long enough for your future to be ruined.

Bitch !
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote