Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Sleep Rape

Does anyone here have fantasies about this. Such as if you see a hot woman sleeping, you want to do so many things to her?

I keep having fantasies like unzipping my pants and putting my penis in her mouth and hoping she is in a very deep sleep. Or if not that, just masturbate on her face and release and then quickly walk away and then she wouldn't know who cummed on her.

Anyone else have this fantasy? I actually saw there was a website dedicated to this.. pretty sure not allowed to post it as it violates the rules of this site. But does anyone else have this very hot? Like imagine you did it to a woman you know and then she had no clue about it. But obviously that would be very hard since she would probably wake up immediately.
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Not me. I want her to be all responsive to her violation.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #3
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why? So you can threaten me with a good time?
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was a time in my life when I was rather into this. It was when I was in college, living with my then girlfriend (now wife) and I liked to play with her when she was sleeping. My goal was always to get her aroused without waking her. I started slow and waited until she was clearly in REM sleep and dreaming. I brought her to orgasm a couple of times. I even managed to get her to masturbate (by placing her hand in the right spot and getting her going). I know you all must think she was really awake, but she wasn't. I would say that 9/10 tries it didn't work. I did it multiple times per week for a couple of years (crazy, eh?) and only a few times was I lucky to induce what was probably a sexual dream and then watch her bring herself to orgasm.

I know the OP probably was looking for fucking while she was asleep, but this would clearly awaken her. I did do that a lot with her waking soon after I started thrusting and then always cooperating.

I have a very understanding wife.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Exactly!! Love the avatar pic, by the bye . . .

Thank you. That's about as festive as I get. Plus I have a bondage fetish.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #6
shy small virgin

shy small virgin has initial reputation

I've had some fantasies of being raped while I was unconcious. Sometimes I take medication to help me sleep which has led to some "what-if" fantasy scenarios.

It turns me on to think of a guy slowly laying me bare for him, loving that he can do anything he wants to me - use me as a living breathing sex doll - and the next day I'll treat him the same cuz I'll never know what he did to me. That I'd still think I was a virgin that no guy ever saw naked but really he knows every part of my body and maybe even fucks me hard each night while I cry in my sleep.

Sometimes this fantasy combines with others and I wake up as he's fucking me so he just holds me down and continues using my helpless body to get off.
shy small virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
take_me

take_me has initial reputation

I would love to wake up to find a strange man inside of me. With his hand clamped over my mouth, unable to move.
take_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

While I do love a good fight, it interests me to imagine waking up to someone on top of me, already effectively rendering me helpless. Especially since I sleep in just panties most of the time & have a first story bedroom, I suppose this isn't too far-fetched!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:58 AM   #9
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've had a lot of fantasies where I start off asleep. I wake up in the dark. Can't see his face. Maybe he already has me partially undressed. I tend to wake up disoriented as it is so I think the appeal is now much more of a disadvantage I would be waking up all confused trying at first to figure out what is going on until it hits me what he is doing. Or the panic of having some stranger, or not stranger but in the dark I can't tell, in my home and I didn't wake up in time. Of course it all goes down hill, for me, from there . . .
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
SirLost

Even though I said that "Not me. I want her to be all responsive to her violation", the situation changes where I am raping a woman in her bed, waking her up.

A fantasy of mine is silently breaking into the house of a woman at a summer night I have been stalking and feeling a lust to rape. I tiptoe inside her house, gently open her bedroom door, my eyes getting adapted to the darkness inside. I stand there slowly taking my clothes off, my eyes gaze along her body under a thin quilt. I leave my clothes on the floor and sit nearby her legs. My bulge grows with each breath she takes in sleep. My fingertrips run along her feet and legs, all exposed to me as it's a hot summer night. Then I kneel on the bed, taking her body between my legs, but keeping touch as little as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
I've had a lot of fantasies where I start off asleep. I wake up in the dark. Can't see his face. Maybe he already has me partially undressed. I tend to wake up disoriented as it is so I think the appeal is now much more of a disadvantage I would be waking up all confused trying at first to figure out what is going on until it hits me what he is doing. Or the panic of having some stranger, or not stranger but in the dark I can't tell, in my home and I didn't wake up in time. Of course it all goes down hill, for me, from there . . .
Actually I believe that panicking is a natural reflex when you are awaken by a mass over your body, especially if it's moving and overwhelming your body.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

I think it's only natural. I love the idea of fucking a hot, sleeping woman, and making my escape without ever waking her, leaving her with a surprise in her cunt to wake up to...
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I think it's only natural. I love the idea of fucking a hot, sleeping woman, and making my escape without ever waking her, leaving her with a surprise in her cunt to wake up to...
This may be a bursting one's bubble moment but if a girl doesn't wake up when a guy is fucking her he has got to be doing something wrong.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Unless... he has ninja rapist skills?

C'mon, it's a fantasy!
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #14
SirLost

Not funny next date rape drug reference and you get a permanent ban

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 02-17-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #15
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
Does anyone here have fantasies about this. Such as if you see a hot woman sleeping, you want to do so many things to her?

I keep having fantasies like unzipping my pants and putting my penis in her mouth and hoping she is in a very deep sleep. Or if not that, just masturbate on her face and release and then quickly walk away and then she wouldn't know who cummed on her.

Anyone else have this fantasy? I actually saw there was a website dedicated to this.. pretty sure not allowed to post it as it violates the rules of this site. But does anyone else have this very hot? Like imagine you did it to a woman you know and then she had no clue about it. But obviously that would be very hard since she would probably wake up immediately.
Unless it is a drug induced sleep, I think I would wake up pretty fast. Having said that, I do have some fantasies involving sleep rape, specifically where it starts with sleep. A man sneaking into my bedroom, slowly moving my arms and legs and restraining them to the bed before pouncing on me makes me hot. I would want to be awake for the rest of the event though...
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #16
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
I basically agree with SirLost on this one. The only time I want the bitch to be asleep is if I'm planning on chloroforming and kidnapping her.
Think the same way in this. She must feel all the fear,pain and disgust during the rape and that she can't while she is asleep.
But when it comes to a rape in her house then I go along with the fantasies of the women here in the thread with waking her up with the rape.
As Sirlost mentioned the summer is the perfect time for this. It is hot so a lot of women sleep almost naked, maybe only wearing a slip and no blanket stands in your way. I think it would be a little difficult to get the slip out, so you bring better a sharp scissor with you and cut carefully the sides of the slip. The scissor is also useful to threaten her after she wake up and the first panic is over. When she is not awake when you cut of her slip to get her cunt naked then you can try to get into her in this position. It would be wonderful to see when you making it in and then she awakes from it , don't know whats going on and full of panic. Maybe if she is in a deep slumber you can make some strokes before she wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
Or if not that, just masturbate on her face and release and then quickly walk away and then she wouldn't know who cummed on her.
This would be a fun way to destroy her thinking about a safe home when you not use the full rape method. Maybe she wake up a little bit later, grap in the half sleep in her hair and then feels it in there and on her face or maybe somewhere else on her body. Then she runs into the bath look in the mirror and then the fear crawl into her mind. Maybe the sperm is a little bit dried but I think most of the women have had get enough sperm on her bodys in her lifetime to identify what it is. Now she would have never be a calm night in her house again.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
This may be a bursting one's bubble moment but if a girl doesn't wake up when a guy is fucking her he has got to be doing something wrong.
HEHE... You're so funny.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #18
PinMeDown

PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default This is so hot

Like the other women here, I don't want to be asleep through the whole thing. But the start? That makes me wet thinking about it. He comes in silently, comes over to my bed, slowly, quietly, and by the time I wake up his body is on top of me with his hand over my mouth so I can't scream. I'm confused at first but react quickly, try to thrash and push him off my body, but he's stronger than I am and he can take what he wants.
PinMeDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #19
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this is one of my most common fantasies. lying asleep in my own bedroom when a stranger breaks in. i wake to find him on top of me, and there's nothing i can do to stop him. he does me really hard. of course there's no condom . . .
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #20
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith View Post
this is one of my most common fantasies. lying asleep in my own bedroom when a stranger breaks in. i wake to find him on top of me, and there's nothing i can do to stop him. he does me really hard. of course there's no condom . . .
Love the way you think
finman is offline   Reply With Quote