Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #101
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"your people?" says quan chi. "what makes you think your people are important? it's only the tools they offer that are important."
he sighs realizing aranel has lost consciousness. "well that is one way, to try and fight me. perhaps i'll leave you with a gift before you wake up." and he straddles aranel, shoving his penis within her. "yes, an heir to my throne. or whatever. maybe just a good humiliation for when you wake up."
and he starts thrusting within her.
inside herself... aranel can see bi-han's memories, with quai lin. "no matter what," says bi-han, "I will protect you little brother."
"As I you, brother," says quai lin in reflex.
She watches and feels the words repeated to her, in her heart. "i don't know what i've done or why the spell is undoing itself," noob says. "but I will protect you. trust me..."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #102
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Slowly passing out on the bed, Aranel fell into an uneasy sleep. Her mind went to watching Bi Han's memories with Quai Lin. Frowning, she shook her head in her mind's eye then heard Bi Han's words causing her to murmur so Quan Chi could hear her "P...protect me? I...I don't understand...N...Noob Saibot kidnapped me...w...wha.." Furrowing her eyebrows as her body cast an astral image to Bi Han briefly, she looked at him through that image, looking at him uncertainly before speaking "The spell is breaking over you...the spell that...Quan Chi placed on you?" Finishing that phrase, the image slowly vanished from Bi Han's sight as Aranel slowly woke up.

Feeling something poking inside of her, she gasped out then cried out seeing Quan Chi on top of her, shoving into her just as he said something about an heir to his throne or some humiliation. The idea of having this man's offspring seemed to anger her as her eyes grew dark, her gaze slowly meeting his eyes as she spoke in what sounded like a darker voice "I will not be used as a vessel for your uses..." Growling out, she narrowed her eyes as a force seemed to try to tug Quan Chi's form off of her as she entered his mind, trying to rip out whatever was in there apart.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #103
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quan chi fell back as much from aranel's psychic push as from something that almost gnashed at his member. her timing couldn't have been better. he saw through his sorceror's eye a black substance retreating back into aranel's body. He growled, then felt something try and smash through his mind. It smashed into his barriers like a lightining force, but it was unfocused, releasing too much energy outwards. he was able to focus and reerect the barriers. he crosses his arms and smiles.
"so many defences for one so weak," he murmurs. "truly annoying. But if you will not hold me seed, I know someone else who will."
He snaps his fingers and instructs the sorceress to undress. after she is undressed he bends the woman's body over and thrust deep into her body his slapping flesh sounding with an echo in the chamber hall.
"how is this aranel? that i'll impregnate your willing mother instead?"
Old 07-14-2011, 12:50 AM   #104
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Not hearing a reply from Bi Han worried her...she couldn't hide that. Biting her lip, she narrowed her dark eyes at Quan Chi as she heard him growl. Balling her hands into fists, she glared at him defiantly then heard him say that he knew someone who would hold his seed.

Watching as he instructed the sorceress to undress, she watched as he bent her over and thrust into her. She shouldn't worry about her mother...her mother was one of the undead...she never helped her daughter. But...she was still her mother.

Feeling an energy rushing through her, Aranel closed her eyes as her memories played back to the day of her mother's and brother's deaths. Those memories were long hidden by the men of her village, buried deep in the recesses of her mind. Inside she could see a little elven girl in anguish, as flames seemed to wrap around her, several trees around her flattened and burned to the ground...seemingly by telekinesis and...pyrokinesis? What the hell? That couldn't happen with an elf...could it?

Opening her eyes, something seemed to take over her as she glared at Quan Chi and her hair started flying around her shoulders as a light seemed to shine around her body. "Get...the hell...away from my mother!!!" Saying that, she felt what felt like a giant wave rush over her body as it slammed into Quan Chi. Widening her eyes, she gasped out before collapsing to the bed, apparently having spent the energy that was built up inside of her.

The energy that she had shown on the day that Quan Chi had killed her mother and brother...the energy he had probably seen for himself in such a little girl.

(Hope that's okay lol...I was feeling creative.)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #105
Cleo
Privileged Member

Not hearing a reply from Bi Han worried her...she couldn't hide that. Biting her lip, she narrowed her dark eyes at Quan Chi as she heard him growl. Balling her hands into fists, she glared at him defiantly then heard him say that he knew someone who would hold his seed.

Watching as he instructed the sorceress to undress, she watched as he bent her over and thrust into her. She shouldn't worry about her mother...her mother was one of the undead...she never helped her daughter. But...she was still her mother.

Feeling an energy rushing through her, Aranel closed her eyes as her memories played back to the day of her mother's and brother's deaths. Those memories were long hidden by the men of her village, buried deep in the recesses of her mind. Inside she could see a little elven girl in anguish, as flames seemed to wrap around her, several trees around her flattened and burned to the ground...seemingly by telekinesis and...pyrokinesis? What the hell? That couldn't happen with an elf...could it?

Opening her eyes, something seemed to take over her as she glared at Quan Chi and her hair started flying around her shoulders as a light seemed to shine around her body. "Get...the hell...away from my mother!!!" Saying that, she felt what felt like a giant wave rush over her body as it slammed into Quan Chi. Widening her eyes, she gasped out before collapsing to the bed, apparently having spent the energy that was built up inside of her.

The energy that she had shown on the day that Quan Chi had killed her mother and brother...the energy he had probably seen for himself in such a little girl.

(Hope that's okay lol...I was feeling creative.)
Old 07-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #106
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(no probs.)
quan chi had expected this and pushed aranel's mother before him, before aranel's fire could hit him. her beliefs would be she had burned him, how destructive it would be for her to find she herself had killed her mother.
he sits and waits on his thrown, smelling the ash of the woman he'd just resurrected adn smiles.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #107
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and opening her eyes, having expended most of her energy, Aranel looked around weakly. Not seeing her mother in the room, she saw the ash and cried out widening her eyes. Closing her eyes, tears streaked down her face "What's wrong with me? I'm a monster...."

Looking at Quan Chi angrily, she tried to build up that same temper she felt when he saw what he was doing to her mother but again, couldn't build up that energy. Collapsing onto the bed, she turned her face away from him as she sobbed into the pillow.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #108
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quan Chi smiles. "At last.... you're finally broken. Now there is no need to keep you alive."
and quan chi begins to walk towards aranel menacingly. "all that is left can be managed more easily when you are my proper undead slave."
Old 07-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #109
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking Aranel shook her head frightened of being struck dead as she struggled to pull free of the manacles. Then every seemed to go into slow motion as her anxiety rose up. As her eyes grew dark, she heard a voice inside her mind telling her to let it out "W..who..." Cutting off there, her voice seemed to change...growing deeper as the being that her father had locked away inside of her finally came to fruition.

The being had made itself known when Aranel was younger, claiming that Aranel was more powerful because of it. Her father became afraid and used several spells and incantations to lock it away. Looking at Quan Chi without fear, the being that now possessed Aranel smiled "If you kill her...she will not be as powerful as she is now...and you won't be able to use those powers..." The being was not trying to help Quan Chi but it knew that if Aranel was killed, the being itself would cease to exist.

Growing quiet, she watched Quan Chi to see what his reaction would be.

(Okay, I know it's weird but that just suddenly came to me lol...plus, do not kill her please...I'm really not into snuff that much. Sorry)
Old 07-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #110
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(don't worry, just wanted aranel's reaction there. I don't plan on killing her.)
as aranel was feeling the demon within her, she felt noob's presence trying to push the creature out, the creature shrieking. and quan chi worked with it, to tear the creature out. as the spirit floated away, with quan chi exasperated, he smiled smugly. "now... where were we?"
"At the end of your life, traitorous sorceror," says bi-han, emerging not as a black wraith, but as a blue clad lin kuei warrior with almost snow white skin. "now that your spell has finally been lifted from me, you'll pay for your crimes."
Old 07-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #111
Cleo
Privileged Member

(lol okay)

Feeling the demon lift out of her as she felt Noob's presence pushing it out. Feeling Quan Chi tearing it out, Aranel furrowed her eyebrows, her breathing shallow as her eyes returned to normal "W...what happened?" Seeing him smiling smugly, she shook her head and pulled on the chains "N...no...s.."

Cutting off there, she heard Bi-Han and looked toward him "I...It's you...you spoke to me..." Hearing what he said to Quan Chi, she bit her lip and looked between the two of them not sure what they were going to do next.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #112
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"I will break you," says Bi-han, forming a chill between his hands, one of a cold even aranel feels, when something rips through his chest and pulls him back a fist rocking against his jaw.
"you will pay for the massacre of my clan and family sub-zero," says scorpion, appearing from the shadows.
"I am not the one who murdered your family," says Bi-han. "That man there is responsible for both our fates!"
"he lies, scorpion,' says quan chi. "anything to save his wretched life."
"if that is true," says bi-han, "then why is it after scorpion killed me the first time you brought me back as your wraith?"
"This is true, quan chi?" says the spectre in a sinister voice. "you would bring back the murderer of my clan?!"
bi-han stands slowly. "it is because i did not murder your clan. I may have murdered you initially but it was under quan chi's influence it was done so. and your clan... ? murdered by the sorceror himself as a bargain from the original lin kuei."
"Then you are..."
"I am no longer Lin Kuei! I am bi-han only! You should know that considering the cyborg iniative."
"then..."
"he lies scorpion. You should..."
"enough sorceror! your tongue is full of lies! We will finish our duel later lin kuei. as soon as I've stripped this leeching sorceror of his wretched skin!"
Old 07-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #113
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to the men in the room with her, Aranel shivered suddenly as she felt a chill coming from Bi-han. Biting her lip, she tugged on the chains holding her down. She did not like being tied down and open for everyone to see her like this. Looking at all of them, she tugged on the chains again as she muttered "You all are insane...."
Old 07-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #114
darkstalker
Privileged Member

As Bi han shot his first blast of cold ice at quan chi he heard aranel muttering. directing the ice at the shackles binding aranel they froze and shattered at her wrist and ankles. "I will return you to your home when we have finished here," says bi-han and redirects himself in his battle against quan chi who is quickly being overwhelmed by the combined mights of both fire and ice.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #115
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to them all, Aranel widened her eyes as the shackles shattered from her wrists and ankles. Hearing Bi-Han's promise, she shook her head before crying out as Quan chi was overwhelmed with the fire and ice. Ducking quickly, she breathed hard as she rolled off the bed quickly, springing to her feet as the dress wrapped around her. Taking a last look behind her shoulder, the only thing that floated through her mind was a fight or flight instinct. Biting her lip, she quickly ran through the doorway only thinking to get as far away from the madness as she could.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #116
darkstalker
Privileged Member

as quan chi fell breathing his last the hooked spear slammed into bi-han's neck, dragging him back. "i have not yet forgotten our arrangement," as scorpion's hands close around the sides of bi-han's head he thinks only of the sadness of not being able to keep his promise to aranel or being able to see his brother again and apologize. his life ends with the snap of his neck.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #117
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling as though a sharp pain shot through her, Aranel cried out clutching her neck just where Bi-Han was stabbed. Breathing hard, the connection between the two of them seemed to cut off sharply. No...he couldn't be dead. Turning on her knees she stood up and slowly stood up racing back toward the bedroom only to see Bi-Han fall to the floor. "No...I won't let him die like this..."

Saying that, she looked at Scorpion and with a flick of her wrist, she narrowed her eyes and sent him into a wall. She seemed to be getting a handle on her powers more. Racing to kneel next to Bi-Han, she took a deep breath, remembering how her father had taught her to channel her energy into raising someone that just died. Closing her eyes, she reached into the receding Bi-Han's mind and furrowed her eyebrows "You have to keep your promise..."

Saying that, she found where his life energy was receding. Focusing on it, she wrapped her own energy around it and tried to drag it back into his body, wrapping a field of energy around themselves as a sort of field as she concentrated on the work at hand.

(Hope that was okay lol)
Old 07-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #118
darkstalker
Privileged Member

scorpion looks down seeing aranel come back and fling him to the wall. as he recovers he sees and feels bi-han's energy returning. "why do save him," he asks. "he is a murderer! He eliminated my clan and family! why do you help him?"
Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #119
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at Scorpion as she narrowed her eyes, which were black now, she shook her head. "That wasn't him...that was Noob Saibot...the man that Quan Chi created. It wasn't Bi-Han." Looking down at Bi-Han, she felt her energy quaver as she continue expending it, trying to save his life. Looking at Scorpion she shook her head "Noob Saibot...if I got this right...was created by Quan Chi to occupy Bi-Han.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #120
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"no," says scorpion. "bi-han and noob saibot are the same man. with perhaps one difference, bi-han remembers his humanity, noob saibot does not. He was the corruption of bi-han, someone i did not see..."
"hanzo..." a voice says. feminine. Scorpion turns quickly. "I will not be manipulated! i will not.."
"hanzo..." something appears before him gripping his hands softly. "come away dear. you have no reason to be here anymore."
"sayaki?" he asks uncertainly of the spirit before him, "but your murderer..."
"is no more," she says. "you killed him when you joined forces with bi-han and avenged our clan."
"i see," says scorpion quietly. her energy is warm and cooling at once, and when touching scorpion both he and she disappear in a burst of light.
Bi-han wakens slowly looking towards the spot where scorpion and sayaki disappeared. "so bi-han is with his beloved once more? that is good. we must depart from this place, it is not for someone like you to be here. you will be tainted if you remain here too much longer..."

Tags
elf, mortal kombat, ninja, rape