Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
pradeep400

pradeep400 has initial reputation
Default indian mom beaten and raped in front of son

i am Ajay 18 years of age son of a police officer.My father was very harsh and strict in his rues.He diciplined thugs and hoodlums without mercy. My mom and me were very scared of his attitutude .We feared we might get into great trouble and the anti socials wil not spare us.My mom was 38 at that time her name was priya.She was a good looking women a nd did not look more than 30.She was a bit plump but very pretty.Nice oval face slightly pouted lips cute nose.She was very fair .Her boobs were nice round tight and she had perfect curves with wide hips and nice swaying buttocks.Her sexiest part was her deep navel with creamy soft white belly with atinge of fat in it which made it more sexy.She always used to wear transparent sarees exposing her mid section.
Dad had to leave for outstation duty for three days and we were very scared.However we could do nothing.That night say around 11 am mom was sitting in the sofa reading and i was watching TV when we heard a loud knock on the door.We stiffened up.Mom gathered courage and shouted who is there?The door was suddenly broken and four ruffians middle aged all barged in.They pounced on me and tied me with a chair.Mom was about to scream when two slaps landed on both her cheeks and she fell down.One bald man named Abdul pulled mom up by her hair and pushed her against a wall.We knew the other three man by there names sattar,Karim and david.They came here to take revenge on my dad as there ring leader was put behind bar by my dad.
suddenly sattar pinned both of my moms arm behind her back as abdul rolled up his sleeves and came in front of mom.He looked at me and said u have got a nice cute fat sexy mom and grinned.He was eyeing moms belly and his tongue was drooling.sattar holding her shouted at my mom fatty go and kiss ur son.Mom refused . Abdul gave her two more slaps and pinched her nipples hard.Mom screamed and spat at him. Abdul now got angry and said to me your mom needs a lesson.i like her sexy belly very much.i wud like to sink my fist in that womb from where u came from.saying that he drove his right fist right in her belly button region his fist sinking wrist deep in her soft flesh.MOm gasped ouufffffffffffffffff in pain and tried to bent, but sattar was holing her up

(to be continued)
pradeep400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
shivampalakkad

shivampalakkad has initial reputation

com on cmplete d story
shivampalakkad is offline   Reply With Quote