Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #141
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“That’s more like it, my little slut. Wow, you dress so sexy tonight, do you already know I will be coming so you are all dress up for me?” Seeing you finally remember whos in charge, I smile and look at your sexy silky nightie.

“No, thanks for the drink, all I want to drink tonight is your sweet nectar, babe. Now where is that little necklace I give you in the park, go and get it now. I cant wait to see you wear it with your sexy nightie.” I speak as I sit down on the chair.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:32 PM   #142
Taking it

Shit-i bite my bottom lip-and as i'm ordered to go fetch the collar and lead-i turn to the cupboard where i keep my personal things like my sanitary protection-i put it in there knowing Jack would never look in there.

I pull it out and hold it in my hands-as i turn round -to my horror-you're sitting in the chair.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #143
darksinner

“Well, what are you waiting for, my little slut. Put it on, it look very good on you. Don’t forget you still owe me a show back then in the park, and I want you to perform the best you can for me tonight.” Seeing you just standing there, I rush you to put it on.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #144
Taking it

My hands shaking i do as you ask-and stand before you like an obediant slave.

'I fucking hate you' i seethe inwardly. 'I wish i could kill you'
Old 11-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #145
darksinner

“Now that’s my good slut. Still remember the show you promise me in the park? Now why don’t you drop on all fours and walk over here like the good little bitch you are.” While still sitting the chair, I put my gun back, and pull out the small video camera I have prepare for tonight.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #146
Taking it

I sink to my knees-the first flush of embarrasment flooding my face-the camera makes me rage inwardly-how dare you do this in my own home?

I crawl over to you-each step done with seething resentment-i begin to dread what you'll put me through-i wish i could get that gun i think-i almost fantasize about blowing your brains out-such is my hatred for you.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #147
darksinner

“That’s it, my little slut. Now why dont you help me take off my pant, and wake my boy down there.” As I keep filming you crawl on all four like a bitch, and your curvy ass wriggle inside your little nightie on the each step you take, I loosen my belt, sitting on the chair and waiting for you to crawl over and please my cock.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-21-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #148
Taking it

I don't want to do it-not with you on the chair-but i think to myself if i do this-my inevitable rape may happen elsewhere.

I slowly undo your zipper and reach inside-your cock is semi hard-i slowly and reluctantly curl my fingers around you-and move up and down-desperate to get it over with quickly-i increase my pace-soon you are rock hard.

I move my hand away and sit back-hoping that you'll move off the chair.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #149
darksinner

“Wow, look at you, just 2 days and now you are sucking cock like a pro. I hope Jack don’t mind his wife sucking me at his house.” Satisfied by your cock sucking skill, I laugh, and I grab on the leash on your collar.

“Now why don’t you show me around the house, after all Im still a first time guest here.” I stand up slowly as I pull on the leash, then I start to drag you around the house like walking a dog in the park.

“Damn, you and Jack surely have a lot of picture around the house, he must love you very much.” As I drag you around, I notice a lot of picture of you and Jack. Some of them show you are hugging then other even kissing.

“This must be your bedroom, I bet you and Jack spend a lot of time fucking in there, don’t you?” I keep filming as I stop in the front door of your bedroom.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #150
Taking it

At last you move-and you drag me around the house like a dog-commenting on our photo's-your eyes drawn to one of me in a bikini kissing Jack passionately on our honeymoon.

As we return upstairs-my knees now bright red from walking along the carpet-we reach mine and Jack's bedroom

'Bet you and Jack fuck in here alot ' you say with a sneer-as we stop outside the door.

'Max..' i begin to beg 'Please-not here'
Old 11-21-2008, 05:31 PM   #151
darksinner

“Shut the fuck up, bitch! Your body belong to me now, I can fuck you whenever and wherever I like!” Hearing you complain again, I pull on the leash hard, choking you and force you to crawl inside the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, the first thing draw to my mind is the huge wedding photo of you and Jack on top of the bed board. Then I notice there are a TV and dvd player in the table facing your bed, guess that’s the TV you and Jack watch while you rest in the bed.

While still holding your leash, I place your rape dvd inside the dvd player. I turn on the TV and press play. Soon the TV is full of your raping image.

Then I walk back to your queen size bed, sitting on top, and pull on the leash.

“Now fucking get on the bed and spread your legs, so I can see how your little pussy have been heal after our fuck in the park.” I ask as the TV showing the screen where you submit to me in the park. “Im a slut, a horny bitch. My body belong to you Max.” The sound of the sentence fill the room.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #152
Taking it

As you drag me into my bedroom i cry like i've never cried before-that is until you press play on the dvd player-and i see the footage of myself being raped over and over by you and the brothers.

“Im a slut, a horny bitch. My body belong to you Max.” -the sound of my words fill the room and my head-as i see myself being brutally raped.

As you order me to the bed to spread myself-i slowly climb on-the tears flow freely now and my body racks with huge heavy sobs.

I've never hated you so much as i slowly spread my legs-opening myself to you
Old 11-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #153
darksinner

“Why cry so much, my little slut? You don’t like our little fuck video? Just try to remember your happy time in the wedding photo, then you will be fine.” Watching you sobbing hard, I laugh loudly and stare at your happy face in the wedding photo.

“Im sure Jack will love to see the video, but rather or not we show it to him, its up to you.” I lean forward and kiss your tear-covered face.

Watching you slowly spread your sexy long legs apart with both my eyes and the video camera, your screaming and moaning continues to fill the room. Finally when your legs are spread wild apart, I can see your little pink hole is already recovered from the brutal fuck.

“Damn babe, your little hole is amazing, now it is as tight as before.” I speak while I thrust my thick finger inside your little hole. As I continue probing deeper and deeper inside with my finger, your slit begins to moist.

“Did you get turn on by watching the video, my little slut? Don’t be afraid to show me how you pleasure yourself now.” Seeing juice begin to flow out of your tight pink hole, I remove my finger and point the camera at your moist slit waiting for you to play with yourself.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #154
Taking it

You taunt me-about Jack and about your raping of me still playing on the tv-i can't stop my tears from falling.

When you're satisfied i've spread enough for you-you push your finger inside me-probing deep-stroking my pussy walls-sliding it in and out-and in and out-the all to familiar feeling takes over me-as i begin to get wet and my clit swells-feeling my reaction on your finger-you do it harder-pushing me to get wetter-i don't dissapoint-my pussy is so wet by the time you pull your finger from me-some of my juice begins to escape the confines of my slit.

You ask me to masturbate-i can't believe what you want me to do as you point the camera at my moistened pussy.

'W-w-what?' i gasp
Old 11-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #155
darksinner

“You heard me right, bitch! I tell you to play with your pussy, and don’t fucking tell me you don’t know how to pleasure yourself!” Hearing you question my order I feel a bit angry.

“Now go ahead and use your hand on your little wet slit, don’t be shy!” Seeing you still unwilling to react to my order, I get hold of one of your hand, and place it onto your little pink slit, as I speak, I guide your hand rubbing up and down on your drenched pussy.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #156
Taking it

You're angry with me for failing to act quick enough-i can tell by the tone of your voice and the way your cruel eyes narrow-that if i don't do as i'm told-my punishment will be severe.

As you grab my hand-covering it with yours-you place our hands onto my pussy-i'm already wet as you force my hand up and down.

'Mmmm-better-keep going whore' you almost encourage me-taking your hand away.

I begin stroking myself-slowly-my fingers running lightly over my slit-before snaking inside my full lips-where i stroke the inside of them-a moan escapes my lips-and i can feel myself relax and enjoying the pleasure i'm giving myself-it's a welcome relief almost from your hard brutal fingers and cock.

As i become wetter i lie back on the bed-now lost in my own world of self pleasure-forgetting your there-i lie back and close my eyes-and slip my fingers inside myself-slowly sliding them in and out.

My mind wanders-you can see me but not read my thoughts-i block you out and imagine it's Jack teasing me-i moan louder-sliding my fingers from my now soaked sex up to my clit.

I take it hard and fast-rubbing-pressing-teasing myself as my fingers stroke and pleasure my swollen clit-i begin shaking-almost uncontrollably-as my orgasm surges through my body like a wave crashing to the shore-i'm so wet-so out of control-my body violently shudders as the final hard press on my clit makes me erupt.

'Oh Jack i love you' i moan in pleasure.

As my orgasm subsides there is a deafening silence-i slowly open my eyes-and you're towering over me with a thunderous look on your face.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #157
darksinner

As I watch you play with your pink little hole with your cute little fingers, I become more and more arouse due to the fact that you follow my humiliating order even under a video camera and in the bed where you and Jack make love. When I continues watching you pleasuring yourself, I keep my free hand on cock and keep stroking it as you moan in pleasure. However, you just keep touching your pussy and not your pretty tits and the other parts of your hot body under that sexy nightie, and you keep your eyes and mouth close, that is not what I want for the video. I want you to pleasure yourself while keep enticing me, but not just for your own pleasure.

When Im about to order you to do this differently, you already reach your climax, and then I was even more pissed that you mention Jack again.

“Fucking bitch, did I said you can cum? Don’t fucking say the word Jack again!” I was so pissed, I take out a electric shocker from my bag and press it onto your already soaking wet pussy. You were too exhausted after the climax, when you hear my word and open your closed eyes, I already press the shocker on your little pink hole, and send a wave of electric shock into your sensitive drenched pussy.

The sudden painful shock makes your body fall down on the bed, your body twisting in pain as it hit on the bed surface. I set the shock to the minimum voltage and just press it for a few seconds, the shock wave quickly exit your system and leaving a huge load of shocking pain in your body.

“Hows that feel, bitch! If you don’t want anymore of this baby, you better listen to what I say! Now, I want you to play with yourself again, but this time keep your fucking eyes open and look at me like how you would look at Jack. Play with your whole body, not just your fucking hole, and while touching your body tell me what is the name of the part of body that you are touching. Also tell me how you want me to touch you and play with you, understand bitch?” Seeing you still lying in the bed, I pull on the leash and yank your body up. While waving the shocker in my hand, I instruct you how to entice me like a whore.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #158
Taking it

You are furious with me-yelling and shouting-spit hitting my face as you scream into my face your anger.

Suddenly i feel a jolt shoot through me-it's agony-sending my body into spasm as this piece of metal rams hard onto my pussy-sending volts of electricity through me.

My body contorts as the electrical pulses shoot through me-it's literally torture.

You tell me what you want me to do-i am to pleasure myself again-describing it to you in detail-and also tell you what i want you to do to me-as the pain in my body subsides-the pain in my heart grows-i'm not sure if i can do it-but my survival instinct kicks in-i know i have too-the way you are looking at me leaves me with no doubt if i displease or disobey you again-you will kill me.

'i'm sorry Max' i whisper-hoping to get on your good side and calm your anger.

I see you step back and drop the shocker-taking your hard cock into your hand once more-'Begin' you command snappily-'And push the nightie up-i want your breasts on show'.

I slowly take the flimsy material in my hands and push it over my breasts-swallowing hard i place my hands to my breasts.

'I'm taking my breasts in my hands' i whisper 'I'm going to squeeze them gently-then harder-that's what i'd like you to do Max'-god i hate this-but i continue.

'Then i gently rub the tips of my fingers onto my nipples-making them hard-i hope you'll do this-i'd like you to suck them in your mouth' i almost choke on my own words as my fingers rub my nipples.

'When they're hard i like to pull and squeeze them gently' i do this-seeing you breathing heavier and your hand moving up and down your hard cock quickly now-'I'd like your fingers on them Max'-shit this is awful-i'm beginning to cry but know i must carry on.

I slide my hands down the sides of my body-brushing my fingers over my smooth skin-and glide them up and down-telling you what i'm doing-and how i'd love your hands on me this way.

'Then i take my breasts again-but harder'-i move my hands back-'will you do this?' i ask-i begin taking my breasts hard in my hands.

I begin to get wet again-even under the pressure of your steely gaze-your eyes boring into mine-i continue.

'Now i'm going to gently move my hands over my stomach'-i say-as i spread my fingers open and push them across my flat stomach-and at the same time spread my legs-'I hope you'll explore my body like this' i whisper.

I continue doing this then move my fingers to the inside of my thighs 'I like to get close' i whisper 'Tease myself as i'm close to touching my pussy-it'd drive me crazy if you were to do it Max'-god i feel like throwing up-the last thing i want is you anywhere near me.

I slide my fingers to my pussy-i begin stroking myself-my soft fingers brushing onto my soaked slit-i forget to tell you what i'm doing and quickly remedy the situation-adding 'It feels so good-i'm so wet-will you do this for me?-i want your fingers on me hard'

I increase the pressure on myself-pushing open my lips and stroking in them-i tell you what i have done-and how my lips feel swollen-and how wet i'm getting-i notice your eyes are half closed as you wank harder .

'I'm fingering myself' i moan softly-sliding my fingers into my soaked swollen pussy-describing it to you-how i'm fingering myself-how i want your fingers in me-bringing me so close to orgasm.

'Now i'm moving to my clit' i moan again-breathing heavier-'i'm so swollen-so wet-i'm going to do it hard'

I do exactly that-try as i might my eyes close as i rub on my clit hard-i begin to moan louder-desperately telling you what i'm doing as i reach closer and closer to orgasm-asking you to rub my clit-to suck it-squeeze it.

My hips begin to jerk-i'm gasping 'I want to cum Max-let me cum for you' i moan in ecstasy.

I try and hold off waiting for your reply-i have hated every moment of it-but my body has loved it
Old 11-28-2008, 12:18 PM   #159
darksinner

“Yea, that’s it, my little slut. Keep going.” As I watch you play with your breast and pussy, and saying what you want me to do to you, I keep stroking my cock, and every word come out of your sexy red lips make my cock harder and harder.

When you focus more on your tight pink hole and tender clit with your finger, wave of pleasure start to fill your body, and your cute little feet that spread apart from each other begin to shake. Each of your little toes curl up, and dragging the bed cover sheet into a wave like pattern. Unable to hold myself any longer, I place the shocker back into my bag, and grab one of your feet, and pulling it in front of my face.

While watching your cute little toe still curling up and down in my grip, I quickly bury my mouth on them, and kissing, licking, and sucking on them. As I swirl my tongue around your tender feet, your body shake and tremble even more. After I have enough taste on your cute little feet, I place it on my hard cock, then I grab your other feet, and feast on it. When I finish with both of your little snow white cute feet, leaving ton of saliva on them, I place both of them on my throbbing cock.

“Have Jack ever suck on your sexy feet, if not he miss a great thing! Now rub your sexy feet on my cock while continue playing with yourself, slut!” I shouted as I thrust my hip moving my cock up and down between your sexy little feet.

As I continue to watch you play with yourself, and feeling my cock bury on the tender flesh of your sexy feet, I heard you ask to cum.

“Not so fast, my little slut. Now get your face right over here, and give my mouth a long passionate kiss.” I stop your rubbing hand, and pull it to the tip of my cock. While your feet still doing the work, I place your hand onto the hard spear tip and make you rubbing on it. I continue stare into your now lusty face, and waiting for you to kiss me.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #160
Taking it

My plea is dismissed-instead you start to suck-kiss and lick my toes and feet-then order me to pleasure your cock with them-i'm defeated and meekly do as you ask.

You moan loudly 'Yes baby-oh yes baby'-god i hate you calling me that-it's Jack's name for me-but you're taking everything-not only my body-but little pieces of my mind and life.

Still not giving me permission to fulfil my pleasure-you move my hand from my clit-and place it on your rock hard cock-which is dripping with precum.

'Now kiss me' you order.'A long passionate intimate kiss'-you smirk evily.

Oh god no-i panic-i can't do it-i can't-but the survival kicks in again-i really am scared of you and am petrified of the consequences if i don't.

As my hand takes your cock-i part my lips-and lower my mouth onto yours.