Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2008, 05:04 PM   #101
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“Fucking bitch, fucking bitch!” As I slowly get up from the ground, I shake my head to make my mind clear from all the pain. Blood start to drip off from my front head, and when I open my eyes, all I see is red, the blood is dripping into my eyes. I quickly wipe the dripping blood off my face, and pull my pant right back up.

“I going to fucking beat the crap of that bitch now!” I think to myself as I pick up the camera and the bag, I check the inside of the bag, the gun is still inside. I never even thought that bitch would dare to hit me, that’s the damn shit that lead me into this bloody mess.

As I put the gun and camera back to the bag, I start to run at the direction which you went through. Im much faster and stronger than you, I can still get you even if you have a head start.

“Where are you little bitch, come out, come out, whatever you are!” I keep running and yelling, and getting myself deeper and deeper inside this huge park.

When I finally get tired from all the yelling and running, I sit down on the ground, and suddenly I heard your scream from a place not very far away from me.

“Got you now, little bitch. Wait till I get my hand on you!” I thinking to myself as I start running toward the scream.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #102
Taking it

I run as fast as i can-i've no idea where i'm going-but anywhere is better than being with you.

In the distance i can hear you screaming abuse-determined-i carry on running-i run down a short lane and past a gap in a hedge-i almost pass it by-but from the corner of my eye i see help..people-thank god!

I run through the gap towards 3 men who are sitting on a boulder smoking 'Help me' i beg 'Please help me'..

One of the guys draws long on his cigarette and stands up 'Well hey pretty lady-what's up?'

'A man' i pant 'A man..he..he' i can't bring myself to say the words..

The other two stand up and they all stand close to me-i notice they look similar-two with dark brown hair-one with blond hair-all unshaven with unkempt clothes.

'Take it easy' lady the blond one drawls

'I've been raped' i finally get the words out 'Please help me-please'

'The guys exchange looks-the taller of the brown haired men walks behind me

'Sure we'll help you lady' he drawls 'Won't we boys?'

The other two smile-and suddenly my arms are pinned behind me-and a knee forced into my back-pushing my hips forward

'Always happy to rape a lady' the other dark haired shorter guy sneers

With my hips thrust forward he lifts my skirt-he goes to remove my panties which aren't there..

'well look-easy access' he laughs

As i'm held from behind-my pussy pushed forward inviting them-the 2 others greedily start clawing at my pussy..

I scream..
Old 11-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #103
darksinner

Finally when I reach the source of your scream, I saw three dirty looking man is with you, one of them is pinning your arms behind your back and use his knee to forced your hips forward. You were screaming like a helpless lamb, and the two other busy running their hands onto your breast and your expose ass.

“Well, well, well! Is this the Jacksons brothers!” As I walk even close I recognize their face, they are all brother from the same mother, but they have one thing in common which they are all homeless drug addicts. They were too busy playing with you and didn’t notice me till I start talking.

“Officer Max, nice to see you again. What have made you come to here?” The older looking guys that pinning your arm, Tom, he is oldest brothers of them all. He speak as he release his hold on you and push you onto the ground.

“Officer Max, we are just playing with the lady, we are not mean to hurt her, we are just about to let her go, but then you show up.” The blonde hair guy, Peter, the youngest of all three, nervously making up lies to get away with the harassing on you.

“No officer, don’t listen to Peter, we are just helping the poor lady, she say she got rape by some guy, isn’t that right Tom?” Mike in the middle speaks as he hit Peter in the head.

“Im sure you are all law binding citizen, a lady in need then you come to her help. Now why don’t you continue helping this lady, Im not here as a officer today, so you can do anything you want with her, and I don’t mind.” I speak as I stare angrily at your frightened face.

“For real, Officer Max? We can do anything to her?” Tom notice my angry look on you and he seem to understand whats happening here.

“Yes, of course, if the lady need help, she will ask me for it, wont she?” I smile wickedly as I pull a cigarette and start to smoke.

Listening to my word, the three guy start to get close to your helpless body once again.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-17-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #104
Taking it

Oh shit-it's Max..

I hear him as the two men infront of me are fingering me wildly-both with 2 fingers each inside me-they pump their grubby nicotine stained fingers into my hole with ease-as i'm wet still from the restaurant and the way my hips are thrust forward makes it easier for them to work their fingers in.

Hearing Max-the guy holding me drops me to the floor-and the fingers slide out of me.

I hear names but they mean nothing-i see Max staring at me angrily-his forehead caked in blood from where i hit him-i curl up on my side hugging my knees as i lay on the grass.

I hear Max telling them they can do what they want to me-and he strolls away nonchantly puffing a cigarette.

In a flash the 3 guys drop to the floor-tearing out their hardened cocks-Tom rolls me over back onto my back-and his rough hands press on my knees-he slides his hands down-trying to force my legs apart.

'Peter-Mike-open her legs' he shouts-his brothers take hold of a leg each and force me wide.

'I'm the oldest so i go first-then you Mike-then you Peter'

'No-Please No' i cry.

Mike and Peter hold my legs apart-and Tom slides into me-his hand working under my shirt he finds my breasts and claws at them

'Wanna bite your tits so fucking hard' he crows 'Get her fucking bra off' he barks at his brothers

My shirt is ripped open and i feel something sharp slide against my skin-my bra is cut away-and Tom leans forward-sucking and biting my breasts-he doesn't take long-he pumps hard into me and unleashes his load.

'Woooooo Hoooooooo' his brothers cry.

Before i have time to recover-Mike is between my legs-his finger seeks out my clit and he rubs me hard-my pussy wall thickens and my clit swells-he rapes me hard-brutally-his cock is thick and i feel it rubbing my walls-Tom and Pete lean over and suck my breasts.

'Peter-get in her mouth' Tom yells

Peter needs no invitation-and sits astride me-leaning forward he trys to force his cock into my mouth-i turn my head

'She won't let me'-he whines.

Tom quickly moves up behind my head-pressing his forearm onto my forehead he pinches my nose-i can't breathe-and am forced to open my mouth-Peter pushes in and rapes it.

Mike is now between my legs biting my clit so hard i scream in agony-he pushes his fingers inside me-i feel it with force-another finger-another.

'Fist her cunt' Tom instructs.

I have no idea what he means-but find out as an excruciating pain shoots through me-Mike's whole hand clenches and he rams it into my pussy up to his wrist.. 'Yeah bitch take it' he spits out

I'm being stretched inside-it's agony-i can't take the pain-Peter unloads his disgusting cum into my mouth-and Mike continues fisting my stretched hole

The cum trickles out of my mouth as i vainly try to spit it out-Mike pulls his fist out with force-and goes back to raping me with his cock

'Yeah oh yeah oh yeah' he gasps-the 2 others clap and cheer him as he shoots up high into my womb-i've been stretched so badly by his fist it almost immediately shoots back out of my pussy.

He climbs off me and aims a kick to my battered pussy.

'Bitch' he snarls.

As my hands envelope my broken and now bleeding pussy-i cry from the pain-i'm vaguely aware of the guys high fiving each other and recounting their tale of rape..'See how i pounded her?'-'did you see me fist her-right up to my fucking wrist the slack cunt'..

As they cheer each other-i pass out..

Last edited by Taking it; 11-17-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #105
darksinner

I witness the whole brutal rape the Jacksons brothers did to your with both my eyes and my video camera,

“That’s the payback for not obeying me and hitting me with that damn heel!” I think to myself as I see Tom put his whole fist inside you little tight hole, and you screaming in extreme pain.

After they each cum in your abuse naked body once, I step in and tell them to stop. They look at your pass out body and want to have more fun on it, but they are afraid of me, so they just stand there and watch me carry your cum dripping body away.

I finda quiet place and lean you body on a huge tree, then I take out some rope from the bag, and make your arms hugging the tree. After your arms on the tree, I tie the rope around the back of the tree and onto both your hand, now your arms are force to hug the tree as they are tie around it. Then I spread your legs around the tree and tie the rope around the back of the tree and again tie each end of the rope onto your ankles. After Im done tying you up, now your passouted body is in a standing position with your arm and your spread legs hugging the tree, and your smooth back and your curvy ass helplessly expose to me.

When everything is set, I place the video camera on a tripod and I take out a tall can of beer from the bag. After taking a sip of beer, I walk to the side of the tree and spit out the cold beer onto your unconscious face, then I pick up a broken tree branch onto my hand.

“Waking up, bitch! Our fun is just about to begin!” Seeing you slowly start to wake up, I slam the tree branch hard onto your milky white ass cheek. Im going to make you pay for the messy you make on face even further.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #106
Taking it

The last thing i remember is hearing the brothers celebrating their gang rape of me-i have no idea how long i have been unconcious-but as i slowly come round i feel something rough on my pussy-shit what is it?

As i fully awake-i stare up-i am bound naked to a tree-completely bound-my arms are wrapped round it and tied-and my legs are spread and bound-Fuck is it the brothers or you?-or god forbid both? And something that smells like beer is dripping from my face

I hear your voice and a tree branch whips into my ass cheek with force-i scream in agony

I'm about to suffer for hitting you..

Last edited by Taking it; 11-18-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #107
darksinner

Seeing you slowly open your exhausted crystal blue eyes and screaming in pain responding to the whipping to your soft ass cheek, I walk close to you and stick the tree branch right into your stretched little hole.

“Look at what a mess you are now, bitch! Getting cum all over your little meat hole, that’s what you get for not obeying me and hitting me!” I shouted as I thrust the thick tree branch deeper and stirring it around your already abused meat hole.

As I stir harder, the cum inside your pink hole start to dripping out, and huge load is now stick to the tree branch. I pull out the branch from your messy pussy, and walk to the side your bounded body.

“I wonder how will Jack feel if he see his precious wife being fuck by three homeless guys. If you follow my order, then this will never happen to you. If you piss me again, I will just give you back to those animals, so you better be a obedient little bitch now!” I rise the cum cover tree branch onto your face, and poking it hard on that tender white cheeks of yours.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #108
Taking it

You are furious with me-i can tell from the severe beating with the branch that i'm going to be made to pay for hitting you and trying to escape-you are in my face shouting-yelling-bits of your spittle fly over my cheeks.

Without warning you begin to push the branch into my pussy-i scream and scream and beg you to stop-'Please Max-please-i'm begging you'-enjoying my pain and the fact i'm begging you-you push the branch harder up inside me-thrusting it in and out of me-raping me with it so fucking hard.

I cry-scream-beg for mercy-i'm desperate for the pain to stop-as my juices flow out of me-the humiliation and degregation are too much-i sob wildly.

You pull the branch from my pussy and walk round to the side of me-with each word you prod the cum covered branch into my face-you threaten to show Jack the video of my gang rape-my knees buckle-you've filmed it-those animals degrading me-taking turns to rape and abuse me-i sob harder.

As you threaten to send me back to the brothers unless i do as you ask-a wave of panic surges through me-i couldn't bear it-thoughts flash through my mind-images of you and the equally sadistic Mike raping me together-abusing me-i can't stand it.

I nod weakly 'I'll do what you say Max-i promise' i sob.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #109
darksinner

“Your word better be true this time, bitch! Otherwise there will be more to play!” Hearing you beg to do anything I ask, I remove the tip of the branch on your face, a circular red bruise equal to the branch tip is already embedding in your creamy white cheek, and the sticky cum from the branch is now dripping all over your beautiful face.

“Did you say you were not a fucking animal before, bitch! Now fucking tells me what you are?” I whip the cum cover branch hard onto your milky white ass again, as I ask you the question.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #110
Taking it

My face is bruised and sore-and the cum from the branch is sliding down my cheek-i'm trapped-i have to do what you say-or i fear you'll kill me-not only do you intend to rape me whenever and wherever you feel like it-you now intend to break my mind.

'Did you say you weren't a fucking animal before bitch?-now tell me what you are?' you demand-slamming the tree branch against my ass cheek again.

'I'm an animal Max-i'm an animal' i sob loudly.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #111
darksinner

“Wrong answer, bitch! You are really dumb or just fucking playing dumb with me!” I whip your ass again with the branch.

“Remember what I have been call you now, bitch! I will give your one more chance to answer, are you a horny little bitch, and who your body belong to now?” I walk closer to your restrained body, and yanking on your long lock of blonde hair while I shout in your blushed ear.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #112
Taking it

Shit-the branch tears into my now raw and bleeding cheek-i don't know what you want me to say-my mind races-desperate to give the right answer..

'I'm a bitch-a horny bitch-a slut-my body belongs to you Max' the words tumble out amid my sobs.

Please let me have got it right-i can't take anymore..
Old 11-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #113
darksinner

“That’s my good little bitch!” Hearing you finally submit to my word, I take off my panty, and take out my stiff cock. My meat spear have been arouse since I witness your gangrape, and now its in its fullest size.

“Now my little bitch, tell me whose cock you love the most, and when you tell me that Jack haven’t even touch your ass yet, is this true?” I walk close to your helpless bounded body, and rub my burning hard cook on the soft gap between your milky white ass cheeks. While one of my hand groping your tender breast, my other hand holding the branch, pass it through the opening of your spread legs and rubbing its rough bark skin onto your wet swollen pussy.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #114
Taking it

I can barely speak for crying-my chest his heaving and i hear more humiliating questions-i know i have to answer-to tell you what you want to know and hear..

'I love your cock best Max' i sob-'forgive me Jack i think-please darling understand i pray inwardly.

You fire the next question at me 'Is it true Jack has never taken your ass?'- i nod my head-unable to speak

Your behind me-and your hand is fondling my breast-begining to work your fingers into my soft mound-i feel you hard cock nestling between my ass cheeks-rubbing up and down-and then the branch once more slides up between my spread legs and rubs hard on my pussy.

'please no' i scream.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-19-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #115
darksinner

“Please no for what, bitch!” Hearing you scream protest on my question, I use my finger to pinch hard on your already stiff pink nipple, and bite down hard on your soft neck with my teeth. The bite leave a bright red hickey on your pale white neck, and the hard pinch make your little pink nipple swollen.

“If I hear the word no again, I will rip off your little tits, understand bitch?” In spite of your scream in pain, I continues to squeeze and pull on your swollen little nipple.

“Since you love my cock so much, do you want it inside your little tight ass? I think Jack will be very happy that I took his wifes virgin ass, don’t you, little bitch?” I once again place the tip of the branch on your dripping wet slit, and continue humping my cock hard on the opening of your ass cheeks.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #116
Taking it

As your fingers tear onto my nipple pulling and squeezing it hard-you bite into my neck-sucking it like a vampire-'I Understand' i scream in agony.

As you ask if Jack would like you to take my untouched virgin hole-i flinch-but frightened that you will rape me even harder with the tree branch you have positioned at my entrance-and the fact your hard cock is now hard on my tightest hole-i know i must answer.

'Yes' i mumble-the tears streaming down my face.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #117
darksinner

“Yes what? You have to clearly tell me what you want me to do to you, my little bitch.” I move my hand on your breast down to your swollen clit, and pinching on it as I ask the question.

“Come on, don’t be afraid to ask me to pleasure your body, my little slut.” I thrust the tip of the branch inside your wet hole again as I lean down my head and lick on your smooth milky white back.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-19-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #118
Taking it

Your fingers reach for my clit-as you find it swollen-wet-you rub it hard for a few minutes-just to enjoy seeing me moan as the pleasure takes over my body.

Then you pinch it-hard-and at the same time-insert the branch back into my stretched soaked pussy-i feel your tongue run up my back-as you then ask me to tell you exactly what i want you to do to me-i don't want to say it-every part of me screams No-but i'm fearful of my life-i swallow hard..

'i want your cock in my ass' i say-bowing my head.

I sob so loudly as the words spurt from my lips.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #119
darksinner

“That’s my good little slut!” I rise and my head and kiss you in the cheek. Then I slowly pull out the tree branch and throw it on the ground. While I temporary leave your ass cheek, and walk aside from your bounded body, I pick the beer can and walk back to you.

“Since you are such a good little slut, I will give you a gift to relief the pain from taking your ass.” Walking closer to your body, my hand holding the beer can reach down on the opening of your soaking wet slit, and then I thrust the whole beer can inside your already stretched pink hole.

“This will help your pussy maintain wet and arouse, so you wont feel much pain from my cock in your ass!” I laugh as I press my cock hard on your anus and forcing it to open.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #120
Taking it

Relief flows through me as you take the branch from my pussy and throw it to the ground-i feel you move away from me-i frantically look around wondering where you've gone and what you will do next.

I see you walking back with a beer can-i open my mouth expecting a drink instead you lower your hand away from me and stand behind me.

I feel a coldness on my pussy-No-fuck no-please don't do this to me..

With force you push the beer can up into me-further and further-until only a little is protruding from my stretched pussy-it hurts more than Mike's fist-it's unbearable

As you taunt me-laughing at me-i feel your hands spreading open my ass cheeks-then i feel your cock against my tight ring-and as you press hard-you force my anus open.

My screams fill the air.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-19-2008 at 05:48 PM.