Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
Adidas

Adidas has initial reputation
Default Humiliation-related forums

Hi, I realize this is a rape-themed board - which involves a healthy dose of humiliation. However, what I'm looking for is a board with an unhealthy appetite for humilation, including racist humilation if possible. I just love treating my asian wife like a doormat (litteraly).

Any clue as to what a good board for the above would be? Thanks in advance!
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #2
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm curious, Adidas,

Is this a woman who digs rape and humiliation role-play and gets off on it? Or is this, say, a mail-order bride who is now in this country and so very, very dependent on you for her legal status and livelihood?

Lots of Asian women have family and cultural backgrounds where they are naturally, legally, culturally, or family-wise submissive. But then, maybe she just digs the scene.

Just wondering.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
Adidas

Adidas has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
I'm curious, Adidas,

Is this a woman who digs rape and humiliation role-play and gets off on it? Or is this, say, a mail-order bride who is now in this country and so very, very dependent on you for her legal status and livelihood?

Lots of Asian women have family and cultural backgrounds where they are naturally, legally, culturally, or family-wise submissive. But then, maybe she just digs the scene.

Just wondering.
Lol well actually she's a very successful, career driven women - the radical opposite of a mail-order bride. She didn't inherit the 'asian submissivness' trait your are describing.

Right, that's real life. Now our fantasy life is a lot different - anything goes but we found that dehumanization and humiliation are the most fun. I hope that answers your question :-D
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Humiliation has been addressed on a number of threads on the three boards I am active on. Enter "humiliation" in the search field on this thread, and there's BDSMlibrary.com.

I think a constant habit of small, demeaning actions could be very effective. I would take this professional lady and make her dress in various costumes while about the house: the classsic schoolgirl outfit (and on an Asian lady...yum!!), sailor-uniform suits, various plaid skirts; the satin-mini-dress maid's outfit with full petticoat, religious garb (even the modest , bonneted Amish pinafore), and so on.

Then you should make her wait on you hand and foot. She must always address you as "Sir," "Master," and "My Lord." When she approaches within 10 feet of your august Presence she must always curtsy. When she departs, she must curtsy again (low!) and say, "by your leave, Sir!"

Do you smoke? Have her get your tobacco, light it for you, and hole the ashtray in an outstretched arm, while she kneels on the floor next to your easy chair.

You get the point.

An important thing to remember about mind-reform is that a certain amount of inconsistency is very effective. It's paradoxical, but true. Not every properly obedient and compliant act should be rewarded. Sometmes it should be arbitrarily ignored or punished! Also, not every improper or disobedient action should be punished. I don't know why, but an uneven application of carrot-and-stick is actually much more effective in thought reform (i.e. brainwashing).

Hope this helps. Enjoy!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote