Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2006, 09:52 AM   #1
adad

adad has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to adad Send a message via Yahoo to adad
Default Confession Time

Am new here so dunno if you have gone through this already.. but lets all confess.. whats the nastiest thing you have done to someone else.. i mean sexually.. and i mean un-consensual. i once felt my cousin sister all over while she was sleeping (atleast i thot shes sleeping :P)
Old 07-30-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adad
Am new here so dunno if you have gone through this already.. but lets all confess.. whats the nastiest thing you have done to someone else.. i mean sexually.. and i mean un-consensual. i once felt my cousin sister all over while she was sleeping (atleast i thot shes sleeping :P)

Your cousins sister?????

That would also make her your cousin also.....

My current wife once pissed me off once when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend back then. Cannot remember what it was about, but during our daily shagging session when our relationship was new(sighhh ) i turned her over and tied her arms with a dressing gown cord/rope and fucked her anally, she was not happy at first as it hurt her too much (not a small lad ) but i guess she was not too piss, hey she married me didn't she.....

Last edited by clan_hunter; 07-30-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:00 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I got spanked.

...and it hurts, OUCH!!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:08 AM   #4
swoosh

swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My former friends girl had too much to drink one night. Came into my room, thought I was someone else. I fucked her anal that night. She woke up with a sore ass, and dumped him. I never told a soul.

What i would like to do is get Mrs. Swoosh drunk and have my way with her, but she will not play any takers?
swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pet wouldn't clean her sir's penis after he used her bottom on the stairs. She's lucky I stopped when she yiped enough.

if you push in the cheeks with your thumb and midfinger, you can get your fingers in between the molars and any biting down will just bite the cheeks. it also gets some extra flesh on that bottlerocket. after I was sufficiently clean, she got a red bottom for her defiance.

'course, that led to a painslut fest. exfoliating shower gloves are an absolute MUST. begged for more and more. confessed after she wanted a beating with the shower brush. My bad. Still, exfoliating a vulva leaves it a nice shiny red, and trembling for a good hard pounding.

Damn, that was fun.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:48 PM   #6
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Your cousins sister?????

That would also make her your cousin also.....
I am guessing adad is of Asian origin. I don't know about other Asian cultures, but for Tamils, cousing brother or cousin sister is the term for first cousin. They are the children of your parents' siblings, so the term is suppose to signify that.

As for the nastiest nonconsensual thing I have done, I would have to say
sending a series of sexually aggresive texts to an former work colleague.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:13 PM   #7
virginfantasy

i had 2 friends, (who were also girls), stay overnight a while ago. well, we're all either bi or bi-curious. well ive had a crush on them for a while and have always wanted to see them naked, especially lucy- she has D-sized cups! well they went in the kitchen and i heard laughing so i went in, too. they were both naked and convinced me to take off my shirt and bra, but they ambushed me and yanked down my pants and underwear, too. we stood staring at each other , touching each other oh i loved it!
lucy taught me to kiss-"just let it come naturally" she said i was good, it was my first make out session. we were naked all night and oh i loved it
Old 07-31-2006, 03:23 PM   #8
adad

Default Re

aah virgin.. reminds of a video i downloaded a while back.. was trying to find it but no luck.. yes pravjay im from india. i dint know the word "cousin" had more than 1 meaning ) anyways the stories are great.. keep em cuming

btw one more nonconsensual thing i absolutely ENJOYED doing was when i came inside my ex-girls mouth for the first time. she was giving me a deep deep throat and i just HAD TO CUM ! she could sense it and was hurrying away.. i just pushed her head right back in and kept it there till every drop of it was in her mouth.. o god she hated me for it poor girl had tears in her eyes ! coughing and giddy she ran to the loo to spit it out, but i guess she gulped down most of it. it was MOST SATISFYING... if ur a guy, ud know there aint no greater pleasure .. she willingly did it quite a few times after this
Old 07-31-2006, 04:53 PM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Had to cum, huh, yeah, so lucky.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

R51 !! Good box!

Looks around .. oops did I type that out loud?
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #11
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

I used to be fiercely competitive over Rummy 500 with my really (really, really) hot best friend. We wanted each other like bunnies, but never "did it".

Anyways - we'd always flirt and tease each other. One time we bet over a game. If she won, she could rape me any way she wanted. If I won, I could give her the nastiest hicky I wanted. She was a kind of a prude and she would have never lived it down. And there was something about her "boyfriend" being out of town (it was complicated).

Anyhow .. we played .. I cheated .. I won. In disbelief, she started to leave. I pinned her to the floor with her begging me not to mark her neck. Her squirming underneathe me made it hard to think. I knew she really didn't want it. It made it all the better. But .. I knew if I did, she'd never forgive me.

So instead, still forcing her to the carpet, I dry f*cked her until she came (she was a 'gem', if you know what that is). I never ended up giving her the hicky. We decided to call it even.

Last edited by MKP4; 08-01-2006 at 08:14 PM.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:55 AM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I once raped an entire busload of Catholic School Girls!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
adad

o come on ! we arnt talking fantasy here
Old 08-02-2006, 11:14 AM   #14
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I raped myself once. I was tired and had a headache, and didn't want to masturbate, but I just couldn't stop myself from doing it.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #15
virginfantasy

lol i do that all the time
Old 08-05-2006, 07:22 PM   #16
Fla Force Fantasy Man

Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=477

Read that story and it is very true I assure you

FFM
Fla Force Fantasy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:12 AM   #17
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

I had a sex change operation.

Now, am a transexual vegetarian nymphomaniac.

Yeah,

TranSexual
Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 AM   #18
adad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
I had a sex change operation.

Now, am a transexual vegetarian nymphomaniac.

Yeah,

TranSexual
sounds too sexy to be true gal :P