Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator
Default 2 B or Not 2 B

Pleasured.

Would you (I'm talking to the victims) want to have a rapist spend time getting you horny (or making you cum)?

I feel that ANY pleasure the victim feels is more shame for them. More pleasure after the fact for me.

How say you?
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies aren't as violent as some of the peoples here. I usually imagine that I'm turned on by the force. I don't really want to but I can't stop it. I struggle but there is some pleasure I guess.
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Naw. Rape is all about me--not the pleasure factor of the victim. In fact, the point is to hurt her! If she enjoys it, then to some degree my mission failed.

I have a story (available at bdsmlibrary.com) (I have the same username there) called "Karen: Rape of an All-American Princess. After she's been raped a couple of times, she begins to get excited--only to have the rapist climax and withdraw.

She starts to cry. "Yeah, go ahead and cry," he taunts her. "Here you are, you've lost your virginity to a rapist, and you finally start to get some fun out of it all, and then--phhhht!--nothing. Yeah, I guess that's a pretty raw deal. Go ahead and cry."
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Naw. Rape is all about me--not the pleasure factor of the victim. In fact, the point is to hurt her! If she enjoys it, then to some degree my mission failed.

I have a story (available at bdsmlibrary.com) (I have the same username there) called "Karen: Rape of an All-American Princess. After she's been raped a couple of times, she begins to get excited--only to have the rapist climax and withdraw.

She starts to cry. "Yeah, go ahead and cry," he taunts her. "Here you are, you've lost your virginity to a rapist, and you finally start to get some fun out of it all, and then--phhhht!--nothing. Yeah, I guess that's a pretty raw deal. Go ahead and cry."
Good use of humiliation!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks, IntimateViolator.

I have one idea which could be fun. Raping her doggie style, and forcing her to play with her clit while I fuck her (or maybe stimulating it myself). Then try to monitor her, and see if she's getting really excited--even insist that she let me know when/if she's approaching climax.

Then pull her (or my) fingers away from her clit, possibly smacking her around a bit, maybe her ass cheeks. The point is, to get her pretty close to a climax--and then deprive her of it while I continue the rape to my climax!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
thanks, IntimateViolator.

I have one idea which could be fun. Raping her doggie style, and forcing her to play with her clit while I fuck her (or maybe stimulating it myself). Then try to monitor her, and see if she's getting really excited--even insist that she let me know when/if she's approaching climax.

Then pull her (or my) fingers away from her clit, possibly smacking her around a bit, maybe her ass cheeks. The point is, to get her pretty close to a climax--and then deprive her of it while I continue the rape to my climax!
You could always keep OraJel handy. A big drop of it on the clit and the sensation is significantly deadened! Quite the opposite from KY Intense.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

IntimateViolator,

A drop of PepperSpray on her clit should do the trick, too. Don't have legal access to oleocapsin? Then maybe a douche with tobasco sause!

Oh--that's torment, not pleasure-deprivation? I just get these so confused!