Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
JBrape

JBrape has initial reputation
Question 'Been Raped' as a dating preference

Hello All and Greetings,

I am a new user, an occasional lurker on this sight, and have a longtime interest in rape, its derivatives and fascinations. I will be brief and expand on myself as this conversation takes place. I have an acute and distict preference for dating women who were raped during their tween/teenage years or dating single mothers who have had a daughter raped during that time. The majority of my g/f's were raped w/o my knowledge until a later revelation or confession was made. I rather get past the revelation and confession point and want to make it a possible dating preference. I want a serious but non-judgmental discussion on how to approach women with this preference w/o flat asking them "Were you rape as a child?" Please let me know your thoughts, opinions, stories, or steps in order to make this happen. Thank you for your time.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is not an appropriate subject, don't bring it up again! Thread locked!

Tags
dating, daughter, preference, rape, teen