Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #21
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi-R View Post
Last week I watched a movie where a blonde chick got raped on the hood of a Ferrari and it was mega hot.

Do any of you guys use a vehicle when roleplaying?

Coz im a pilot my ulitmate fantasy would be to take a girl flying a in small 2 seater and force her suck my cock, maybe theating to crash the plane and kill us both if she dosnt.

any one got any stories?
I was at my college airport a few years back and there was this hot coed pilot with big tits and the "freshman 15" filing a flight plan. She was telling someone about trying to save enough money to keep her hours up. I was think it would be hot to pay her to take me up (I do this enough I'm sure I could make it believable) and them once we are in the air molest her. Hell, make her think I'm borderline sucidial. She's flying the plane and has to make a reasonable effort to control it, while both my hands are free. Make her drop me off at an unattended strip and she has the choice to report it, loosing her FAA license, and having no idea who I am, or just get on with her life. If the feminists are to be believed, she will likely do the latter.

Optionally I drug her, land at the unattended airport (I soloed years ago), rape her and leave her to fly home.

Other than this, I don't really fantasize about vehicles. Well, I think I did mention a fantasy of hijacking a regional jet for sex slaves.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #22
PinMeDown

PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My one really good roleplay, the guy stopped and asked me for directions. Then he grabbed me, tied me up with bondage tape, and threw me in the trunk of his car. Drove me to an abandoned house, dragged me out of the trunk and into the house, and had his way with me. It was REALLY hot. Wish it had lasted longer, but I still fantasize about it.
PinMeDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #23
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Cars and vehicles have always figured in my fantasies. One of the first rape scenes I ever saw in a movie that got me really turned on was the scene in Pink Floyd: The Wall where a chick gets violently raped in the back seat of a car. Ever since then I have always fantasized about taking some hottie in the backseat of a car or the back of a van. Another favorite scenario of mine is a bunch of rednecks raping a girl on the tailgate of an oild pick up truck.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #24
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation

I did have a fantasy of tying a woman naked spread eagle to a hood and then driving her around. Fantasy, of course, that would be dangerous.
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #25
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I went through a phase of "collecting" expensive cars. I've had sex on the bonnetts (hoods) of quite a few prestige cars. Plus a few cars I thought were smart but turned out were crap.

Not rape as such but it was a fun game for me

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Wouldn't some kind of panel van be better, pref one with a sliding door...

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #27
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Like your van Uncle Rotter?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 02-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My former van, little girl. Sold it as don't need it for the foreseeable.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #29
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

Booooo! Fond memories of that van

x

x
Old 02-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I will be getting another at some point, which will need Christening as it were.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #31
TinyLadyBug

TinyLadyBug has initial reputation

I like the idea of a van. I've had vanilla sex is many different cars, but I would prefer a vehicle with more open space. Having sex in the back seat very comfortable.

A friend had an electrical van, with tools and such. The neat thing was that it had a locking door from the front seat to the back. Perfect for kidnapping and raping a woman.
TinyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #32
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Perfect for making her kneel in the dust when I haven't swept it out for a while. Then sending her back to work in dirty clothes.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Buy unmarked polics car at auction, they do sell them and often quite cheap. Purchase single rotating blue light siren from party supply store. Attach to new car. Set up shop on deserted back road. Go fishing.. arresting the attractive ones and eitber raping them in the backseat or making them suck me off to avoid her ticket.

also, I like the idea of limousines. Ample room in the back and the benefit of no one excepts to be dragge into the back of one of those like they would a windowless van. Best use: prom or homecoming. Bribe or murder the real dricer, depending on your stance about witnesses, and go pick up the girls he was supposed to, drive to a secluded spot and get in the back. Rape the pretty girl in her fancy dress, ruin the makeup and hair she spent hours on.